REDDIT, THIS IS WHAT I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND, WE REALLY WANT YOU OUT...

REDDIT, THIS IS WHAT I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND, WE REALLY WANT YOU OUT, JUST BECAUSE /LEFTYPOL/ IS TAKING THE OPPORTUNITY DOESN'T MEANS YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO BACK

They just don't want to go away and they keep posting images from discord like they're an actual argument.

Reddit wake the fuck up and investigate Kushner, stop sucking Trump's dick and kick those globalist out of the white house

#firekushner started as a lefty hashtag

we're not dumb enough to fall for it faggot. fuck off shill

>globalist, zionist kike whispering in Trump's ear
>we can't let Assad kill the Children Donald

If you don't see the problem, you're a shill 100%

The funniest thing is they expect us to fall for their reverse psychology

>#firekushner started as a lefty hashtag
>rewriting history

I actually don't want Reddit out. I'm glad they're wasting their time being called idiots here.

Why is it so hard for them to understand

They are being annoying, the jews are making their move and they are ignoring it

LEFTYPOL OUT TOO

THIS IS OUR BOARD NOW

YOU LOST IT AGES AGO, GET OVER IT

>GO-GUYS WE ARE REALLY Sup Forums! WE REALLY WANT YOU OUT! NEVERMIND THAT OUR GOALS ALLIGN WITH /LEFTYPOL/! THAT DOESN'T MATTER. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT. WE ARE TOTALLY Sup ForumsLACKS AND NOT REDDIT OURSELVES. KILL THE JEWS AND 8814 AMIRITE?
kys

No you fucking idiot, leftypol just wants to watch our board consume itself, we need to reclaim it before its too late, plebbit and leftypol are NOT allowed here, its thanks to them that ribbit is going full LALALALALA CANT HEAR YOU 57383DS BACKGAMMON

>JUST BECAUSE /LEFTYPOL/ IS TAKING THE OPPORTUNITY DOESN'T MEANS YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO BACK

This so much. I don't care what your ideology is if you're from reddit just go back

k

Would you consider me part of reddit, if I occasionally browse reddit, and like bernie sanders, and justin Trudeau? If this is the case, do you think then that I should go?

No, i think you should be gassed, but just leave and it should be enough

if you like bernie and trudcuck you need to go back

We just can't seem to find a way to make them go back, i don't know what the fuck we have to do to make them crawl back into ribbit

Well, you ARE a leaf...

yes.
real pollacks can count the number of times they've been to reddit

more anti semitism and racism should do the trick

niggers and kikes, Heil hitler

They really think that we don't hate them, this is so retarded