Why didn't Sup Forums stand with rand

what were we thinking!?

Because pic related.

(((Rand)) is CIA.

Look up how the CIA created the John Birch society and Western Goals foundation which led to the Council for National Policy, membership Rand Paul.

I'd vote any pacifist out of office, Republican or Democrat. Also, in-n-out is overrated trash.

Because jews successfully shilled against him. There were some obvious, hilldawg tier forced memes pushed out early on

Also this.

Nothing can be fixed until the Jews are removed from power. They will corrupt anyone we elect. The last President to resist was JFK, and he paid for it with his life.

Also rand was leading the nomination polls before trump entered the picture.

wtf now I love neo-cons

>rand
>neocon

You use these words, but I do not think they mean what you think they mean.

Look, when it comes to the Pauls (Rand and his more based dad), they are good on a great many issues and Sup Forums rightly supported Ron's campaigns.

But at the end of the day they are libertarians. And libertarianism is at best slightly less cucked version of cuckservatism, and at worst it is straight up autistic judaism.

Take for example there approaches to immigration and Islam. Ron Paul says the same stuff about sandniggers as any liberal would. He might not shill for enhanced hate-speech laws, but he's got nothing to say about the mosques and minarets going up in your neighbourhood.

The fundamental point is that ideologues principally concerned with enhancing the individual will always fail because they can't speak to any broader project. And the project that matters most is the survival of an authentic Western civilisation and the ethnic structure that has historically underlied it.

Rand "open borders for spics and sandniggers" Paul

I think you just need reality check

>representing Kentucky

The truth?

We bet long on Trump being an avatar of the hindu god vishnu , like Hitler was. (see: Savitri Devi)

Alas, Trump turned out not to be.

It's almost like someone ruined racism by going full retard

>ancoms are the real threat to society

Good goyim.

Because Jews paid shills to come here and fuck it up.

Because Rand wouldn't stand up to the media and he tried to compromise more than Trump. He was borderline neocon.

Rand's campaign people emailed me about how he wasn't even on the ballot on my state and they needed my help to go get petitions.

>not taking the kid's menu
Rand pls

trump memes were better

>muhhh open borders free market for all guise!!!!

One day

“Kali Yuga” — the “Dark Age”; the Era of Gloom; the last (and, fortunately, the shortest) subdivision of the present Cycle of history. There is no hope of “putting things right,” in such an age. It is, essentially, the age so forcefully though laconically described in the Book of books — the Bhagavad-Gita — as that in which “out of the corruption of women proceeds the confusion of castes; out of the confusion of castes, the loss memory; out of loss of memory the lack of understanding; and out of this, all evils”;2 the age in which falsehood is termed “truth” and truth persecuted as falsehood or mocked as insanity; in which the exponents of truth, the divinely inspired leaders, the real friends of their race and of all the living, — the god-like men, — are defeated, and their followers humbled and their memory slandered, while the masters of lies are hailed as “saviors”; the age in which every man and woman is in the wrong place, and the world dominated by inferior individuals, bastardized races and vicious doctrines, all part and parcel of an order of inherent ugliness far worse than complete anarchy.

i would be terrified of staining my spotless pure white dress shirt. randlet somehow manages it

no, ancoms are the pawns in their attacks against any right-wing opponent. without their pawns they'd have to fight more openly and it be much easier to reveal their true face to the masses

And then you realized he took his photo op and then dumped all that food into the trash without taking a single bite.

But to answer your question, he's a manlet.

Got any proof to back your statement?

I was hoping for Rand to win the nomination. I wasn't sold on Trump from the beginning. After this whole Syria crap, i'm not starting to like Trump all that much anymore. I voted for Johnson just because i knew Trump wasn't going to win my state and i didn't want to give Killary another vote. If Trump keeps this pro-democratic act going, i'm not going to vote for him but instead vote for 3rd party again.

i need (you)s

kek wills it

>you will never go on a comfy road trip with Rand Paul to visit the local fast food joints.