Sweden is NOT the Rape Capital of Europe

If you actually do some research you'll find out that Sweden doesn't have a rape problem. In Sweden the word "rape" can be used to record acts which would be called assault or bodily harm in other countries.

archive.is/cdf3X

>Those figures show there was actually a 12 percent dip in the number of rapes reported in Sweden in 2015 – the year the country received a record 163,000 asylum applications, at the peak of the refugee crisis. The figures for 2016 are preliminary.

There aren't daily mass beheadings or rapes or whatever alt-reich fake news you try to spread on Facebook.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tIauwKNjlZs
youtube.com/watch?v=TV-5nLoAVwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/tIauwKNjlZs

This. I laugh whenever I see dumb Drumpfsters spreading fake news.

Wow, really makes you think...

Nothing to see here. Move along. Take a nap. Everything in Sweden is just fine.

NIGGER RAPE
NIGGER RAPE
NIGGER RAPE
NIGGER RAPE

>when you a hysteric leftist with a satire account

I agree Potatobro

I see you cannot speak or understand Swedish.
The word "rape" is no different than in any other west-EU language.
Swedish men rape a lot!

sweden is irrelevant

go to sleep

If you look only at specific years, you can get all kinds of results. But if you look on statistics from 1975 and forward, you can see what dramatic impact multiculturalism has had on the number of rapes. And you can't blame this on recent changes in the definition of rape.

More alt-reich fake news

We are the rape capital tho.

The lies about Sweden are on unbelievable level.

>muh rape capital
>only 80 % white

Sweden probably has the lowest rape rate of western countries if the stats were comparable. Also Sweden is about 95 % white. But memes are funnier than facts.

Does the Swedish language actually not have a word identical to the English word "rape"?

Or has Sweden just broadened the definition of rape?

You can blame the stabilization on the redefinition, though. It's just a cover-up.

We have the word. And there's a huge increase in the amount of rapes, we have a massive amount of rapes here. Anyone saying elsewise are lying.

The truth is that you can't really trust any government statistics either way. Statistics on arrests by race were only made available here after a journalist lobbied the Metropolitian for a FOI for instance. No one really believes there are only ~63 million people in the country, either (the last census was in 2011).
Fact is that importing hundreds of thousands of Somalis and durkas tends to lead in one direction observed literally everywhere else they have ever been, my educated guess is that the amount of rape happening is somewhere between "a lot" and "please help".

When you have Brazil posting this shit you know it's really fucking bad.

For FUCK SAKE the west is literally going to die.

Does rape always involve penetration?

Because that's the definition here. (so forced french kissing is also rape, as is inserting anything in the vagina or butthole)

>argues broad Swede rape definition bloat stats
>UN rape stats doesn't even come from police report
>Comes from anonymous safety survey

youtube.com/watch?v=TV-5nLoAVwE

But I'm sure white nordic whores are just whining to get attention in surveys amirite?

Nice arguments senpai

>the immigrants are just groping swedish women
>the women often escape the rapist/attacker/robber
>immigrants are just hitting swedish women

good point, open the borders

Fart rape counts, too. It penetrates their noses.

they will say european prisons being 80% muslim is no big deal either

>when you can't contain your autism on social media

being liberal

>mass 3rd world immigration wont hurt society, stop spreading fear
rapes increase, crime goes up, now spending billions more on welfare
>guys we just record crimes too well, or we record crimes differently, for example rape often covers assault or other physical violence, no problems here really