If Bannon was Fired Would you support Trump?

Asking this now, for future posterity.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2016/09/trumps-campaign-ceos-little-known-world-warcraft-career/
vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/justin-trudeau-ivanka-trump-broadway
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This was already asked last night and I think even this morning.

I wouldn't support the decision.

Bannon shouldn't quit but make Trump fire him so that mistake can be on Trump's head.

If you support Trump even after the Syrian airtsrikes, you never truly supported Trump in the first place.

Does this guy just pound through a two four of beer all day?

Fuck no, it doesn't even have to be about Bannon since that would just be stupid; if I see him become more centered in any capacity at all I'm fucking dropping him

>He doesn't know that Trump is actually a moderate

>Sup Forumsacks
>support Trump

I want reddit to leave.

That's my personal red line. He's literally /ourguy/

yes. so what? Churchill boozed it up heavy too.

also if bannon was fired it would be a sure sign Trump is compromised.

You niggers are stupid for answering this. Sup Forums is a hard right focus group.

wut we're not alt-right anymore?

Just because I use memes doesn't mean that I am one

I would turn on him so fast it would be funny

I'm just waiting for the next meme name tbhf

I am willing to give Trump a chance even after Syria. But if Bannon goes, it's over, and it's certain we've been neoconned.

This.

Absolutely not

If Bannon was fired for not being nationalistic and racist enough, then yeah.

Assuming Trump had surrounded him self with people as nationalistic / populistic and racist as Bannon.

I would ditch him

Does Bannon play WoW? He strikes me off as if he does. Anyways also kinda resembles Gaben?

The ISP bill was the last straw for me.
I held out hope despite my better judgement, but I refuse to lie to myself in the face of the way this pizzle fits together.

Nope.
Bannon is /UnserFührer/

A lot less.

If anyone from the WH is lurking here now, NO, NO, NO. The only people who will continue to support you are cucked boomers who will support anyone with an (R) next to their name. Younger Americans support Trumpism, the idea, and not Trump, the man. We want jobs, an immigration crackdown, non-interventionism, and for you to shut the mouths of the Left.

>Does Bannon play WoW?

Are you fucking serious?

I think its quite obvious he at the very least used to

No. If Bannon is fired I'm completely done.

No.

If we were a few years in and they decided to part ways, thats one thing.

Thats not whats happening. What has happened is that its been less than three months of a lot of inaction and backtracks while the visionary core of the campaign is about to be expelled as corporatists, globalists, neocons and a lot of creey-ass Jews are showing up in the White House by the busload, revealing this as another GOP bait & switch.

I wont vote for a liberal. It doesnt matter because if the country gets eaten by globalists to the point of collapse, it makes no difference to me which arm of the establishment kleptocracy gets to sit in the White House.

Im sick of being called a hatemonger anti Semite as if I give a shit about their religion just because Im tired of this 'judaeo-christian' sham where people not of my culture seem to feel entitled to ascend to the highest ranks of institutions governing my country as they did in Europe and proceed to exploit the ever-loving fuck out of my economy and resources while conducting social experiments intended to drive the citizenry into a bunch of knuckle dragging simians.

The only thing you have to do to be a racist is not bend over for any brown. The only thing you have to do to be called an anti semite is not give Jews everything they want every time they want it or criticize them.

I just dont care anymore. To simply stand up for ones self is now a goddam hate crime and I couldnt give a shit what some fucking Jews think about it.

We have three years to establish a new party. Not to run, not to win, but to caucus to establish a platform to keep Trump and the GOP in check, vocally online and any video media. We have to signal that we are perfectly happy to let the GOP establishments candidates, including Trump, implode if they dont get their shit in line with the views of what is left of our people.

/rant

No. Sorry but Bannon is more like trump than trump is at the moment.
>white nationalist
>strong on issues
>not switching positions
>called Jared kikener a cuck

Good and accurate poast, friend.

Yeah, I'm a diehard Trump supporter but if Bannon goes I'm going to have some serious trouble supporting Trump moving forward.

Haha yea i meant did he play old school wow.

Everyone is already half off.

No chance. Bannon is one of the few, if not the only nationalist advisers who's helping guide Trump with the right decisions. It's now wonder all the kikes in Trump's circle have been trying so hard to push him out.

This. I no longer support Trump after Trump attacked Syria. Ask yourself this: What would Assad have to gain by launching chemical weapons against civilians? NOTHING. This is simply Israel-controlled America (via President Trumpstein) trying to reverse the success that Syria and Russia have had in removing the terrorists who have been fighting violently and incessantly for over half a decade now to end Syria's sovereignty to create Greater Israel. Most of these so-called 'moderate Syrian rebels' used to be the so-called 'Libyan rebels' (most of whom are not even Libyan, they come from Saudi Arabia and Turkey) who were fighting in Libya before Gaddafi was overthrown and killed. After Gaddafi was overthrown and killed, the so-called 'Libyan rebels' moved into Syria, became the so-called 'moderate Syrian rebels' (they'll rip your heart out and eat it, but don't worry, they'll do all of that 'moderately') and are now trying to overthrow (and kill) the secular leader of Syria - Assad. This war in Syria is a FRAUD and a FARCE. I am anti-Israel but I am NOT a Muslim. In fact, I am VERY anti-Islam, you don't need to be a Muslim to realise that Israel has hijacked the politics of the Western World (ESPECIALLY the Jewnited States of America). Assad is not a saint, but he's still INFINITELY BETTER than the Wahhabi lunatics that want to overthrow Assad to form their own shitty Islamic government in Syria.

I don't need to support him as a person to support his policies. It's not a fucking fan club. I'll be disappointed if he fires Bannon, but I'll still support the wall and immigration bans.

Tulsi-Bannon for 2020 desu.

#lockhimup

no, because that means he will back down on the wall and everything else

Yes - as if we need any more proof.

>"le alt right supports / doesn't support Trump anymore if Barron yadayada"
Fuckoff

You're not alone, brother.

Quick rundown on the isp bill?

Top 5 concern troll issues for weeks on end.

He used to faggot

>would you buy a bag of chips with no chips in it
No

He was a S3 Gladiator with his warlock.

No but bannon did nothing wrong

Wrong

He ran a WoW gold farming company for awhile.

wired.com/2016/09/trumps-campaign-ceos-little-known-world-warcraft-career/

I see Bannon as sort of barometer for how much influence the globalists have on Trump. Just look at the whole Syria debacle. I'm not sure it would have gone down the same way if Bannon was still on the security council. If he gets fired outrigh I won't trust anything from the Trump administration anymore.

Holy kek, so much meme potential missed.

>would you support Trump if Bannon was fired

No. Bannon was the driving force for Trump. But unfortunately Trumps love for his children created an avenue for (((them))) to infiltrate into direct manipulation of Trump. He was kicked off the security counsel because he clashed Kushner. Fact that that happen shows that Kushners influence is too high.

Amen

That's EXACTLY what Sup Forums is. You think the government lets us shitpost because they LIKE us?

No. Bannon is ourguy.

>Bannon calls (((Kushner))) a cuck

I wonder when the realization will hit him who really got cucked here

Pump'n'dumped by (((Trump))) like a cheap campaign bitch

We know who got cucked
vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/justin-trudeau-ivanka-trump-broadway

Trump killed TPP and at long last put a WASP on the Supreme Court again. That's enough to make me stick with to 2020, and beyond that if no one better turns up.

That said, if Bannon leaves I will be very, very disappointed, and it would be a stupid move. The Dems hate him, the Republicans would prefer a cuck, all the Jews want is to use him to further their own ends. The Alt Right IS the Trump base; it's all he's got.

Nobody gives a fuck about bannon.

Sage.

If you know anything about Kushner's pops then you realize Jared probably started blackmailing people day 1. Its how they operate. Dude (Senior Kushner) tried to setup his own brother in law with a prositute to record it for blackmail. Fucking scum.

Bannon is a canary in a coal mine at this point.

Accurate as fuck and Im with you.