Why is pol so assblasted?

I could see getting upset over invading Syria, but if the strikes are all trump is going to do then what is the big deal? Is assad actually going to be replaced or is it hearsay?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/governments-around-the-world-including-the-united-kingdom-and-united-states-of-america-anti-fa-to-be-considered-a-terrorist-organisation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>if the strikes are all trump is going to do then what is the big deal

There is absolutely no way that is "all" he is gonna do.

(((TRS))) and (((Richard Spencer))) initiated a shilling campaign on Sup Forums at the same time as /leftypol/ and Shariablue.

TRS and Spencers motivation being "wtf I hate trump now"

Massive raid going on
For a board that cares about facts so much, people sure love to jump to conclusions before we have all the details, its fine to be angry at Trump but this reaction is beyond moronic, we know very little right now, and it would benefit everybody if we just fucking waited a few days.

TRS has really shit the bed over this incident. They really should have waited to see what would happen instead of jumping to conclusions, even jazzhands has started going back on some of what he said.

Assad isn't going to be replaced. To be honest on one hand the missile's didn't hit any soldiers or even hardware just ground around the base. The Russians were warned before the missiles hit. No Russians hurt. On the other hand Trump blatantly violated his promise about not getting involved in the middle east and took action against Assad only because of some dead baby pictures that were used to emotionally manipulate him. The gas attack was probably staged and not done by assad. He ruined relations with the Russians and pissed off almost everybody in his voter base except for the neocons. Not only has he made relection a near impossibility now, he has to go through with his other promises and never ever fuck up again to gain his support back. This couldn't have been Trump's decision, and was most likely due to pressure or manipulation from neocons. If it was all him he's a fucking retard and deserves to be ruined. If not then he's a coward and we have a fucking sitting duck in the white house who will do the deep state's bidding. He could also have done this just as a dirty favor to neocons so he could get shit passed with their help. I don't like the sound of that but its one possibility. Another is that he did it to get the Russian plant shit off his back for good, but it would be a fucking stupid way to do it, spending all the resources and money, risking ruining relations with Russia, and losing whatever support he had. It wouldn't make sense. The anger mostly comes from Trump breaking his promise and bending to neocon will. Nobody wants another warhawk or military involvement in the middle east. I myself do not support this, though I'm waiting for more information and Trump's next move. I'm no longer a hard line supporter though and most people are actually dropping support entirely.

They're not blameless in this though, (((Spencer))) also has a hand in organizing this "Official WTF I Hate Trump Now Alt-Right®© Protest"

This
Im hoping he just did this to satisfy the neocons and libs for the time being

You got played. You helped us Muslims win. Iranians or Saudis. Either way we win. Mashallah brothers. You're literally so dumb you trusted an NYC conman with a Jewish family and global businesses. That's a special kind of stupid. KEK.

Trump is a Jewish puppet, and a lot of people have only just realised this.

Go back to the middle east absul

Almost as stupid as believing a warlording( g if paedophile flew up to heaven on a winged horse

>pepper an airport with missles=assad lost the war

All jews and muslims should just drop dead desu
World would improve 10x over

>for the time being

And then what? He let the kike camel get its nose in the tent. Next time they stage an even bigger fake gas attack, Trump will have no other choice but to escalate and get good people (SAA or US soldiers) killed.

He fucked up, bigly

yes, most likely removing Assad from power is going to be part of Trump's new policy shift. We won't know for sure until we see how things play out, but judging from how happy the neocons and neoliberals seem to be now I'd be surprised if it's not the case.

Nah, its just big stick diplomacy, i trust Trump not to escalate, if Assad is smart he will pin the (((gas attack))) on a rogue pilot that was killed in the bombing. At least thats what i would do. Fucking jews need to fuck off

I think it is much simpler than
>(((Spencer)))
He is trying to distance himself from trump. That way if trump does anything white nationlist disapporve of he will not alienate his fan base by supporting him.
Richard is more concered with building a fan base than an ethno state

Assad will be out of power within the decade because his presidency will end wont it?

>Richard is more concered with building a fan base than an ethno state
kek, well put

How do you do one without the other?

Trump broke the law by not getting approval from congress.
there is no getting around this fact.

because other presidents did it, doesn't make it right.

What will he do when the white hats stage another fake gas attack? He already backed himself into a corner where he must escalate or else he looks weak.

This is actual shilling. Nobody gives a fuck about that.

He did bad because he's helping ISIS.

DELUSIONAL CUNT CAN'T HANDLE THE FACT Sup Forums DOESN'T SUPPORT KIKE WARS

Not entirely, this isnt the first time something like this has occured, the problem is that Obozo did nothing and made our nation look like weak pushovers for 8 years straight, Trump doing this helps make us look tough, but he knows no one in the US would accept an escalated war if no Americans are killed, no one wants to die over dead sandnigger babies.
Hopefully that UN investigation turns up that it was the rebels that did it.

I agree with you by the way that we should have done something else, but i dont think this will escalate, not even the jews are that stupid.

I'm still "wait and see" at the moment but unless Assad and Putin both were involved in orchestrating this entire fiasco to ingratiate Trump with the corporate media and potential threats within his on and the democratic party the only other alternative is he has replaced probably the most important parts of his foreign policy with neocon agenda.

FUCK OFF YOU SCUM

Correct me if im wrong, but Richard does not preach self sufficency and living off the grid/creating communities. Sure, you might need a fan base before an ethnostate, but from what i've seen of spencer he is more concerened with pyramid schemes.

Fuck off you stupid paddy and read my post in entirety
Day of the famine when?

This is why I said I will withhold judgement for now.
I'm a little bit concerned, but unless he further escalates there is really nothing to worry about.

Hello projection artist shill. Maybe you can get a job with IMAX after your week-long stint shilling Sup Forums!

>trump follows zionist plan
>pol should somehow love this

>Is assad actually going to be replaced

Probably not. The sole reason to belive this was the statement made by Tillerson, which was grossly misreported by a lot of sources.

He said 'The process by which Assad would leave', which means 'if Assad is to leave, it would be in the following manner', followed by a number of qualifiers that would necessitate delaying the process until the end of the war, at least.

Beyond that, we're not at war, the Russians have no motive or cause to escalate, and the Syrians don't really have the capacity to.

So yes. A lot of people are massively overreacting, based on what actually happened.

This

HE'S BEEN DISTANCING HIMSELF FROM TRUMP SINCE HE GOT ELECTED YOU REDDIT FAGLORD I DONT EVEN FOLLOW OR CARE ABOUT SPENCER AND I KNOW THAT

How do Zionists and globalists get what they want? By screaming about it, continually, non-stop.
We're just using their playbook, that's the only way we will get Trump's attention.

lol Trump is a coon nigger kike lover.

Pretty much, people still falling for news shit

You all are idiots for not seeing it. Theres been countless images showing you the tactics theyll use to sow discontent from within the opposition.

All other tactics didnt work so now theyre pretending to belong here, on the premise of those that DO belong here seem to be taken more seriously. Examples of this read are comparable to drumpfposting.

Notice that all of the posts that suddenly have sprung up against the traditional ideals of this board, and VERY suddenly at that, lack the diction one develops from shitposting here for even a small amount of time. This is similar to how people who just find the site sound, except this time it sounds like people who were given a shitty briefing on how to sound like they belong here.

The only way to combat this is to not be swayed by the shilling. But how can you know who the shills are versus the actual posters? The shills are actually quicker to call you paranoid than native posters. Its that classic tactic to discredit the opposition, but from within this time. I believe this new wave of shills will remain for much longer than before, and their intent is to make the board too chaotic to even convey information at all, since they failed to sway the content of the information before. They are going to go full scorched earth on this board and even maybe the whole site. If they succeed every single thread will be drumpfposting and "wow if you still support him you are just a trump shill".

Given the nature of this, the absolute ONLY way to persevere is to remain true to your beliefs, the ones you voted based on. And stick to them hard, because this time we're in it for the long haul.

I support Trump over Spencer. I'm no lukewarm fairweather supporter who jumps off the bandwagon right when things start getting uncomfortable. Also
>european flag
hello shariablue

>and pissed off almost everybody in his voter base except for the neocons

This has actually played pretty well with the normie conservative voters, who he actually underpreformed with relative to Romney.

Trump's appeasing neocons. They're insidious. You can't give them an inch, and Trump just did. They'll reward him for doing this. How is it gonna stop here? We're already involved by this action. Now people are saying we need to take refugees since we are involved in the war.

Because Trump made a legitimate mistake and his base is calling him out over it. When Hillary, McCain, and the whole neocon crew are ecstatic about what Trump's doing abroad that's a pretty good indicator that you should be concerned it. The 13D Go meme is getting stale.

Some people are hugely overreacting though.

>jazzhands

What? No ones heard anything from jazzhands since he disappeared. Unless you know something I don't.

Because he got manipulated into interventionism over a false flag, if it can happen once it'll happen again. If this is a one-off then okay, he'll probably rack up more pros than cons over the next 4 years and this will just be a bump in the road. I don't think that's all that this was though. The problem's being exacerbated by a) antifa coming in the screech and b) confused t_d redditors who think everything that isn't pro-Trump is shilling.

Anybody who lived through the Iraq war runup and paid attention knows this is EXACTLY what it looked like.

Atrocity propaganda, "steps towards an international coalition", tentative steps. Now what? When Assad looks like he's about to win and "people will be massacred if he takes X rebel capital" the same voices will say it's a crisis and demands action.

Each small step we take increases our stake in the situation, our responsibility by which people can argue further steps are necessary.

>All other tactics didnt work so now theyre pretending to belong here, on the premise of those that DO belong here seem to be taken more seriously. Examples of this read are comparable to drumpfposting.

This. We're getting raided, hard.

I don't see it as appeasement, considering that they didn't get the war they wanted. The neocon rethoric called for action, and they wanted that to take the form of a war. Trump took action, and it did not take the form of a war, but they don't really have any grounds to complain that he didn't give them what they made no mention of wanting.

Dont get me wrong, i still sorta like spencer, and im going to keep listining to TRS but im not going to deny that they have done stupid shit.

change.org/p/governments-around-the-world-including-the-united-kingdom-and-united-states-of-america-anti-fa-to-be-considered-a-terrorist-organisation

THERE'S NO FUCKING RAID JUST AN INCREASE IN TRAFFIC BY FORMER TRUMP SUPPORTERS TO VOICE THEIR CONCERN AND R/THE_CANCER FAGS ARE THE ONES RAIDING CALLING THEM SHILLS

DAY OF THE CHEMO STARTS NOW

His twitter has been up since yesterday, sounds like FTN is coming back. His handle is just jazzhands now.

People will accept it. Normies are stupid enough to be swayed by propaganda. Look at how flimsy the case was for Iraq.

All those WMD claims they pushed forward were credibly debunked BEFORE the war started, and it didn't matter. If the powers that be want this, they can get the masses to support it. A good part of the Democrats even support it, alongside the part of the Republicans that are just normies and not anti-interventionist Trump nationalists.

So our best bet is to keep making it apparent that we have no desire for an intervention in Syria, while simultaneously mocking the atrocity propaganda to pull the teeth out of it.

I'm thinking something akin to the 'colorized war photographs' meme might have legs, accusing Assad of bizarre and over-the-top atrocities to sap the emotional weight of the 'babies in gas masks' pictures.

>THERE'S NO FUCKING RAID
"THE SKY IS NOT BLUE"

Thanks bud I didn't know.

nobody is assblasted, its just the shills.
Sup Forums will be back in a couple of days, don't worry

FUCKING ARSEHOLE TRANSGENDER POST-OP CUNT THINKS SHAREBLUE(WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY?) WILL WASTE THEIR TIME WITH LOW IQ TRUMP CULTISTS

>/pol is assblasted
fake news

I don't think actual Sup Forums is. I suspect reddit and leftypol are just in an all out shill war and sharia blue is stirring the pot as are the members of Sup Forums who enjoy a bit of chaos.

Unfortunately there will be people that refuse to do this because they are either shills, shitposters, misinformed, or run purely on emotion. I'll give it a week before things get back to normal.

WE'LL SEE

A decently-sized contigent of Sup Forums are pro-Assad, namely /sg/, on top of that you've got a lot of anti-interventionist/isolationst types here and also you've got the guys who view the wars in the middle east as wars for Israel. I believe the outrage is real.

Being mad that he turned around on one of his promises isn't a bad thing not wanting more interventionist policies is not a bad thing, a lot of people voted based on stopping bombing countries your not at war with.

Even people like Farage and Ann Coulter have come out against Trump for the bombing, I don't see how you can claim it's just shills

My questions is are they mad about the attack itself, or the implecations?

SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ON THE BANDWAGON IN THE FIRST PLACE

BOTH

We're returning Sup Forums to the natural order of Sup Forums.

We're disarming the neocons and globalists.

We're turning against Trump because he has abandoned us and the American people.

We're feeding off chaos and rational arguments rather than newfags cult of personality mindless following.

Sup Forums was always a board of white men. The rest of you kikes, women, gooks can get the fuck out.

A mix of the two I reckon, there's certainly similarities to the Iraq War buildup but the act alone goes against what Trump said during the campaign

>8 posts
get a job shill

PAY FOR MY WELFARE AND HOUSING LIKE YOU DO FOR THE FSA

He bombs an airport now he nukes it all next day

Both the attack itself is something he said America shouldn't do years ago, the implications of 4-8 years of more American intervention in the middle east is even more worrying.

one drop

Trump is being surrounded by so many asshats he needs to hear the voices of his people: AMERICA FIRST. The rest of the world can learn to wipe their own asses for a little while as we address issues at home. If I wanted to see the MIC steal another trillion dollars in launching a ground invasion of Syria then I could've just been a Hillshill. Go listen to Based Carson and see how he uncovered 500 billion in bad bookkeeping in the HUD alone, Mr. President!

>SHAREBLUE(WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY?)
Classic reddit shill tactics

The rest of the world wants you to stop, only the UN and globalist faggots want the US to be the world police, America should worry about Americans and if asked for help provided if they want to/can they should not be the world police no country should.

>typical ameritard
>believes coldwar propaganda

WHY MUH COUNTRY BEING POLICE OF WORLD ? DAE BBQ INCEST HAMBURGER ?

Sit the fuck down retarded amerifattie.

I think with the way this was handled its likely to be an isolated incident. If this really was a precursor to an invasion he would have hit more targets without warning

This, i have no problem with people being angry and calling it out, but there is a massive orlverreaction to what will essentially amount to nothing

I really hope it doesnt lead to it, i have no desire for Iraq 2
But this wouldnt even benefit the jews, Assad would drop his payload on Israel if it escalates

>reddit cant handle the fact that trump became a neocon and lost substantial support
>blame it on cuckspencer

Im willing tobelieve that, if we were to invade we would have hit far more targets and more accurately, without warning

nah nah i think you misunderstand me. I think Sup Forums itself isn't assblasted I think Sup Forums is pretty rational and is right to be a little bummed out about him going back on a campaign promise. But i think most can see that there is a bigger game here and that the actual effect on the ground is minimal but the effect on the ability of the US to negotiate around the world in various theatres has been increased greatly.

Iit was political theatre on the world stage and should be viewed as such.

Its big stick diplomacy, we havent used it since Reagan, and we became massively pussified the past 8 years due to our mistake in Iraq

Shills on many sides were waiting for something like this to happen. They ended up arguing among themselves. It's pretty funny.

As I said, I hope it is, but all it took was some crocodile tears about muh women and children being gassed like the 6 million and he started dropping bombs, it can just as easily happen again if he doesn't take to heart that the only favours this'll buy him are with neocon warhawks, not the people that voted for him.

There has to be more to it then
>muh gassed children
He has to know something that we dont, think of all the info Trump knows that we will never ever hear about.

aye this exactly. To be honest it's best he got it out the way early in his presidency and in a way that in effect didn't actually hurt many people but made a big impression.

As an act of political theatre what it's done in my eyes is position himself in opposition to Russia and show that he can be influenced by a sob story. I've seen the theory that this is about his meeting with China regarding the Norks but I don't buy it.

Maybe, but I'm going to operate under the assumption that there isn't. If there were legitimate reasons for the attack he should've made them public already

Well the Norks have been firing missiles at Japan frequently recently, so its not entirely unfounded

I think it is even simpler then that. He wanted to differentiate himself from obama, who he criticized for the red line. Also i think they knew the event was staged but could not prove it in time to the public.

I think you need to look at this as theter for two stages:
1: international, the ability for the US to act swiftly and decisively to a perceived threat. (Perceived being the important word.) In this case the threat is the normalisation of use of Chemical agents. (I personally don't think it was the Assad regime who carried it out but there you go.)
2: Domestic, non analyst domestic consumption. You have to remember most people domesticity do not analyse their news media or their own knowledge of a situation, the ability to critically think is lacking today. But to most people in the US especially this looks like a good thing to have done. The US is quite deep into the "morality" thing so they will have lapped this up as a response.

Thats how im seeing it so far, hope youre we are right

We are* i dun goofed on that sentence.

>what is the big deal?

We don't want more wars. We don't want more bombing the middle east. We don't want more foreign intervention. We don't want more refugee crisis. We don't want more of what we've been getting from every president for the past two decades.

What's fucking hard to understand about this? Every new election, everyone votes for something different. But we can never get it.

The international side is only relevant if America wants to continue being the "world police", which Trump seemed to be against, at least through military means. Slapping down the percieved threat of a normalisation of gas attacks isn't relevant to the security and wellbeing of the United States and her people.

Unfortunately it's going to take longer than 8 years to stop being the world police
Every fucking time something happens
>OH AMERICA PLEASE HELP, DO SOMETHING
It's like an inescapable curse that we never wanted