You couldn't instinctually tell from her first public speech that she was a plastic, fake...

>You couldn't instinctually tell from her first public speech that she was a plastic, fake, empty broad with no convictions and not redeeming factors

Now you hate this dumb broad? If you ever liked her your judgement is suspect.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/823279199951712257?s=09
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never liked ivanka

We never liked that kike lover you idiot. Reported
Trump and her daughter aren't the same person

she's hot though

she probably seems like a goddess to a shitskin.

She's a fucking fraud. Forget about Jew Kushner. You can tell from her behavior, speaking, mannerisms, and personal history that she is just a vapid basic bitch who has no business influencing ANYTHING other than a clothing or jewelry line

Ivanka is pretty.

Tiffany forever hot.

Both nice to puppers.

(a haiku)

always love pajeets getting uppity on Sup Forums

Why do people use this meme in response to people who never personally blamed jews for anything? It doesn't work like that.

Go re-take your english classes pajeet

Ivanka was always window dressing. I never gave a fuck about her until I learned about her and her kike husband trying to oust Bannon. Jared and Ivanka are both liberal moles that need to go, but unfortunately they're a package deal with Trump. Their cancer has already infected the administration.

If Bannon goes, then Trump can go to hell, but we'll see.

I never cared about her and never understood why people ever circlejerked over her in the firstplace.

But, her face though.

It must be her fake tits and face paid for with jewish blood money..

it's not her real face

In this thread, a bunch of jealous women

yeah that may all be true

shes got big boobs tho

Did she start doing plastic surgery before or after meeting Kushner?

Yeah, but her face though.

twitter.com/V_of_Europe/status/823279199951712257?s=09

Trumptards got played. You helped us Muslims win. Iranians or Saudis. Either way we win. Mashallah brothers. You're literally so dumb you trusted an NYC conman with a Jewish family and global businesses. That's a special kind of stupid. Why are white bois so dumb and easy to manipulate? KEK.

>no Kim
Fuck you Ahmed