Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/x0rz/EQGRP/tree/master/archive_files
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shadow_Brokers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Shititleaks
>Happening
Pick one

It is illegal to have those files.

never heard of "TheShadowBrokers" before. English doesn't seem to be their first language. Are they just some larpers?

Decrypted files if anyone is interested: github.com/x0rz/EQGRP/tree/master/archive_files

what does this mean and how does it effect me?

its from a video game. not joking.

Can someone translate this from gibberish?

Wow, nap time already?! Who else is very sleepy?

these are Saudis, could even be just one guy

that makes it seem more legit to me.

These are some of those cia programs that enable you to back door into a variety of devices. I think particularly the Cisco routers.
It's bad for businesses because basically the intelligence community forced certain device manufacturers to put in these hidden back doors, but most large corporations utilize the devices at their offices.
So this could be potentially really bad. Like economy destroying bad.
Probably won't be.
But anyone not familiar with this group and the programs they were 'auctioning' won't have an idea of why this is significant.
>shittyleaks lol

If you take a late nap you definitely wake up grumpy. C'mon lads you can play with your memes when you get up. Promise. Now go get in bed.

im asleep actually, and so are you

Shadow brokers in Mass Effect were the black market overlords who controlled intergalactic underground.

This seems like a very bad thing. Isn't this a bunch of zero days being released into the wild!?

Why not Russians? The fuck would Saudis be upset with the "bombing" of a Syrian air base?

can't believe how many dumbasses don't realize that they purposefully used fucked up grammar in order to fool linguistic analysis tools.

Oh shit, that's the same as my login password.

>Shadow Broker
We /MassEffect/ now?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shadow_Brokers

I tried to warn you guys
Wikileaks isn't pro-Trump, they're simply anti-America and they're gonna try to bring down Trump

How can I help them?

This

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

HOLY SHIT FUCKBALLS

>parallel construction against the deep state

this is a primer for significant leaks. shadowbrokers is a whistleblower front for an eventual cyber revealing of pizza, clinton emails, maybe ayylmaos

>anti-America
That would be Trump himself

DONT CLICK THIS YOU MIGHT GET INFEKTD
> DONT CLICK THIS YOU MIGHT GET INFEKTD

> intergalactic
> undrground
does not compute

> revolutions/civil wars taking money time and people
so they also engage in all these things?
we're talking about the nsa, or a subgroup of the nsa?

bump

>never heard of "TheShadowBrokers" before

You aren't supposed to.

Wtf is Magog?

>The Gog prophecy is meant to be fulfilled at the approach of what is called the "end of days", but not necessarily the end of the world. Jewish eschatology viewed Gog and Magog as enemies to be defeated by the Messiah, which will usher in the age of the Messiah. Christianity's interpretation is more starkly apocalyptic: making Gog and Magog allies of Satan against God at the end of the millennium, as can be read in the Book of Revelation.

I'm waiting for CNN to safely describe what's in them for us.

spooky.