de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alois_Brunner
strawpoll.me/12703323
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums is on the fence

>Both sides are crooks

the winning side

JIDF shill detected

We are on Putin and Assads side.

Honestly they're all corrupt. As soon as Assad fucks up Sup Forums will claim he's a jewish puppet.

I've always been team Assad.

The Antichrists

Assad and Putin. Death to America. Death to Israel.

What are the shills telling me to think today?

>As soon as Assad fucks up Sup Forums will claim he's a jewish puppet.

Sure thing plebbit

Good question.

omfg.
this quote...

Trump

nice try le plebit!
equating that Trump criticism is being at the russian side, whats next imprission camps?

Lmao are all those Jews shopped?

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Fuck the kikes

GAS ALL KIKELOVERS

FUCK T_D

Based
a
s
e
d

Assad's obviously.

Putin backing Assad fucks up Israel and the neocons plan of destabilising the region.

This image shows Putin's 6d chess skills.

Which ever one triggers WWIII

wtf my record is corrected now

his side

Reminder that Assad's father gave Nazis refuge in Syria to protect them.

i dont even know anymore, i think im hate both now.

Assad forever and always

and thats why he is our man

America's

You either side with Putin or die.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alois_Brunner

LET'S GET THIS SHIT STARTED, LADS

strawpoll.me/12703323

Which side contains a savage muslim that may or may not snackbar me?

Assad's side, I've supported him longer

>Israel's

FTFY: attacking Syria does not benefit America at all

>Accusing people who say "GAS ALL KIKELOVERS" of being CTR
wow. Really makes you think.

They're all bad hombres, but the side that has kikes is automatically the worst. No exceptions.

[spoiler]kikes are on all sides[/spoiler]

The American-Israeli alliance is aligned with the Saudi's who are behind ISIS and all other extremist groups. So Israels side will snack bar you.

>Ever preferring a savage muslim over a jew
My almonds really get activated on this one

Savage muslims are the Trump/EU/NATO/ISIS side

For muslims that don't want to kill you and are interested in peace, you'll find yourself on the side Assad/Putin/Iran/Shias

Trump is now LITERALLY on the side of the clit-cutters. Fuck him. I regret buying my $2 knock-off MAGA hat from aliexpress.

>ever using terms like 'we', 'our' or 'us'.

This is the cancer killing Sup Forums and I want it to leave.

Good question indeed

When Muslims control Wall Street and Hollywood and use both to undermine American civilization, then I'll hate them more than Jews.

>The fucker is responsible for the death of French and American soldiers
>b-but muh funny antikike quote
I still think Trump's move was retarded but fuck this guy.

Your soldiers deserved it for serving Israel.

>Le moderate muslim maymay
>on Sup Forums

I'd rather my enemy be a clear cut brutish villain than a subtle and sneaky back stabber who kills by a thousand cuts.

He was taken out by MI6. He'd become a liability.

so why the fuck do we give a shit about Syria again?

Yes, this.

>Sup Forums thinks their memes even matter
>Sup Forums thinks picking a side even matters
>Sup Forums thinks they even matter what happens

Just take the blackpill and realize none of this matters and what happens is what ((they)) decide.

keks side obviously

Trump is cool and all but you can't beat the badassery of Putin and Assad

false. Sup Forums sides with assad, r/the_donald with bibi and his bitch boi trump

Assad and Putin obviously. The original modern anti-(((globalists))).

Jews told you to destroy it.

The right side.

>Do you support Gog or Magog
No thanks, I choose to walk in the light of the Lord.

Always check the treatment of the peasants. That's the litmus for rulers and dictators.

Let kek decide. He's in charge, we must follow.

>Undermine civilization is somehow worse than violently beheading people

Both. We are the Jews now.

>Le siding with Jews
>on Sup Forums

I'm on Assad's side. And so is Putin, but only because of the pipeline.
Trump still has time to redeem himself, I hope he'll make the right decision.

I side with kikes over mudslimes every time

>transporting and forcing you to tolerate those who want to behead you next to you is better than beheading you

Goddamn, this quote. GODDAMN.

>Actually wanting to get beheaded by savages

Sure thing shill

You mean the soldiers who fought for the interest of kikes?

I wonder who's to blame here?

It was said in a thread yesterday that we are with the side that opposes Israel. Thus in that particular case we would side with Russia.

I assume you mean the Beirut attacks. What the fuck were you doing fighting in foreign countries anyway?

Trumptards got played. You helped us Muslims win. Iranians or Saudis. Either way we win. Mashallah brothers. You're literally so dumb you trusted an NYC conman with a Jewish family and global businesses. That's a special kind of stupid.

Also, it wouldn't be beneficial for us to have an islamo-fascist state so close to our country.

both sides

You're free to not watch kike propaganda, or vote for conservative values. But you can't stay locked up in your house because some towel head savage decides he wants to run you over with a truck.

You mean you're siding with the Saudis and Sunni Islam?

You still don't understand how badly you've been played. Kek.

Assad/Putin

Saudi Arabia and Israel will target your country the moment all your allies are gone

I have been fighting vicariously with the SAA for 6 years. I am a tank commander. If the trump train is in my sights, I will blow it off the tracks.

> "which cock do you suck Sup Forums?"
> "the jews or the muslims?"

Both should be nuked. Fuck Assad and fuck Israel.

Neither. We are on the side of the native people of Europe and the white race. What is good for them is what we want. Period. - To an extent: ethno-nationalists globally who resist (((them))).

>American rejoicing about the death of Americans
So edgy.
>What the fuck were you doing fighting in foreign countries anyway?
>foreign intervention is bad when we do it but okay when it's Syria doing it

Putin is neo-sovietist that hates west (same goes for Russian people) and is invading White Ukraine and Georgia.

I'm on (((their))) side

>le moderate muslim fags are siding with Assad/Putin

Try harder T_D

Lieka real Sup Forumsack Im supporting the removal of all muslims. Jews try tro trick us to support a rise of the "savage" ones for their own strategic interests by attacking the "not so savage" ones and practically secular Arabs with their lobbying and propaganda.

Sup Forums all this time did and should refuse to defend or support the "savage" muslims and refuse Jewish tricks. That doesnt mean we have to side with the "not so savage" muslims. Just attack jewish hoaxes and propaganda trying to sway our politics and exploit us all.

The black pill. I like that.

Posting frogs on the internet is fun, but doesn't really matter. If anything bad happens or you don't like it, blame hebrews.

That is from a big meeting of leaders in Kazakhstan, that is traditional Kazakh national dress.

USA USA USA

This. Both sides should kill each other. Israel and Assad are not on the white European side.

faggot you know it was this guy who done the lockabie bombing fucking cuck

>we

this is not a hivemind reddit

Well, now that the eternal merchant has betrayed us again, I think I understand this sentiment.

>Assad killed Americans
You are full of shit. Reagan did some stupid shit getting involved in Lebanon, he had no business in that civil war, and he did more damage to the Lebanese Christians than anyone else. After he pulled out, Israel moved in, and THEN Syria moved in also, to counter the kikes.

I DON'R WANT TO CHOSE

THEY SHOULD ALL BE FRIENDS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But it is.

What is more frightening, a silent disease that slowly kills you very painfully over many years for which there is no cure, or a brute taking you out in one hit?

WTF Im joining the Freemasons now.

I get why you're upset. Europe has been cucked by Muslims and that's all you guys see, dirty Arab Muslims taking over.

What Europeans need to realize is the root of the problem is not Muslim invaders. Muslims didn't just wake up one day and decide to take over Europe. It is Israeli conquests in the Middle East that have brought hordes of Muslims at your door step.

Siding with Jews will never solve the Muslim problem. They'll just keep coming.

>islamo-fascist state
I would be more concerned about turkey.