Really stimulates the cerebral cortex

Really stimulates the cerebral cortex....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l9alP48_bQ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Somebody has to kill these fucking kikes.

Wait, I thought we set up Assad?

how many regime changes are we going to have to go through before we get it right?

I don't care, I just want a world war

neocons...

Hitler was right.

t. Shill Kristol
Nuke the kikes in USA and Israel already

Regimes change the way they manage their countries. Sp you need to out another one that does it the way you want. Ergo, itgoes forevrr, pal

Dead black haired people are best black haired people.

Iran has always been the final boss for neocons. This is what happens, first they take out Assad then declare war on Iran. Nothing will stop them from having bloodlust. Nothing.
I will always side with the one that opposes USA because of this. I don't blame normal US citizens but I despise neocons. I will side with North Korea over neocons.

Trumptards got played. You helped us Muslims win. Iranians or Saudis. Either way we win. Mashallah brothers. You're literally so dumb you trusted an NYC conman with a Jewish family and global businesses. That's a special kind of stupid. KEK.

All of them until the temple is complete

Yeah this is more than the faggot copy pasting (((Trumps playing 4d chess) garbage.

Remember this Syria thing and Saudi/Yemen thing all started more like 5 different proxy wars between 4 different countries.

Reminder: The people on Sup Forums do not rely on each other for self reassurance of their beliefs. You are a complete retard if you believed that. Everything's lies.

Can't Mossad

>Really stimulates the cerebral cortex....

This is how it's done:
youtu.be/l9alP48_bQ8

What is wrong with these Jews.

Why are they so violent and insane?

This is the correct answer. We need to do what it takes to either set the table for the second coming to prove Christianity correct or completely vaporize the earth in nuclear fire if it is not.

How many countries are within 1000km of Israel?

Are there people who seriously believe the reason Americans invade other countries is to "liberate" them? How common is this mentality in America?
Do people think neocons are obsessed with Iran because they are just such killer nice guys who want them to be free?

((( Bill Kristol )))

Daily reminder that Iran is the good guy.

US should totally fund an iranian revolution and put /theirguy/ in charge. what could possibly go wrong? :^)

Its funny how all these newspapers made a complete 180ยบ on their stance in regards to violence after the missile launch. Suddenly, war is justified and correct.

More like (((((AMERICANS))))))

They tried that before and got BTFO.

Creepy-assed mufugga

Fuck you Trump, you had one fucking job! To defy the Zionist agenda and you failed! May Iranians dance on your grave!

You're preaching to the choir.