This guy got Trump elected

"I called some of my friends from Silicon Valley, some of the best digital marketers in the world, and asked how you scale this stuff," Kushner says. "They gave me their subcontractors."

"Jared understood the online world in a way the traditional media folks didn't. He managed to assemble a presidential campaign on a shoestring using new technology and won. That's a big deal," says Schmidt, the Google billionaire. "Remember all those articles about how they had no money, no people, organizational structure? Well, they won, and Jared ran it."

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/what-is-cadre-and-how-to-invest-in-its-real-estate-deals-2016-6
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120088686/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

businessinsider.com/what-is-cadre-and-how-to-invest-in-its-real-estate-deals-2016-6

I'm ready to see a Russian revolution job done to the jews in this family.

This should be Sup Forums's reaction.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120088686/

Trumptards got played. You helped us Muslims win. Iranians or Saudis. Either way we win. Mashallah brothers. You're literally so dumb you trusted an NYC conman with a Jewish family and global businesses. Kek. That's a special kind of stupid.

Matter fact I bet Jared is lurking here right now.

People thought bannon was ourguy leaking things to Sup Forums, but it was based Jared all along

but you still have to have a good message

hillary probably had 50 jared kushners

decent read though, and it probably explains why jared is so influential now

So Trump is dirty, but how dirty? He wants a strong US so that's a win for Sup Forums. (((they))) seem to want the EU to be the power center for the New World Order. I will continue to back Trump and hope that Operation Collapse is possible.

That's us, the jews, actually.

It's real good knowing every situation is win/win

Well it both of us really my Abrahamic brother. My sides white bois are stupid. They literally help us beat them.

Why are the jews pushing this guy so hard in media and shitting on bannon every chance they get?

I've started a new Operation Collapse thread. Any ideas/memes are appreciated. This will take some autism on a new level.

Because (((Kushner))) is so Israeli Netanyahu used to stay at his house when Kushner was young.

Bannon is US nationalist.

Any more questions?

Fuckers can't make up their mind . first it was the genius , all controlling bannon. now this fucking guy is the one pulling the strings.

I cannot stand that smug, idiotic look on his kike face. A Soros prodigy, there is no doubt.

Fuck Kushner. Grass roots got Trump elected, including Sup Forums. As a meme war vet I am pissed off about Kushner and strikes at Libya. I would do it again - this isn't a loss for Sup Forums. I will work to get Trump re-elected but I'll continue to push for Operation Collapse.

>used to stay in his house

jfc

why are the jews intent on undermining white western culture? Is it

A) to create a completely diverse culture so they can blend in easier (and not get holocausted)
B) to divide people in order to control them easier
C) to destroy the whites/asians and have a slave population of 80 iq useful idiots

>I got you elected
>trust me Donald

What a little Jew kid.

He's taking credit for all the hard work we did because they put a couple ads on Facebook and google.

Fuck this motherfucker and his wife.

he botted Sup Forums you idiot

Sup Forums got kiked hard

B

white vs black
dem vs rep

Fox vs CNN is set up by Soros and Murdoch. I fear they will eventually win. We can only postpone it. They control the minds and finances of the US.

He didn't bot shit. If he botted Sup Forums he would be in control now. He's not. Sup Forums has an in we ideology and bullshit detector that sniffs out neocon snakes. That's the reason we're turning on Trump.

Trump's message was beginning to flounder until he got Bannon on his team
his talk about "America First" on trade gave him the rust belt not any savvy digital bullshit

>including Sup Forums
You don't get it do you. Kushner was here all along, he directed his meme magic so pol would do his bidding while thinking it was all coming out of it's own will.

He is powerful

That's right hope they die him and fucking Yael Kushner. Fucking kikes, never trust them. EVER