Why is KOSHER TRUMP still popular?

Now that it has been made clear that Kosher Trump is a "jewish first" kind of guy, why are the morAns still praising everything he does?

He made it clear he hates the common, honest American and favors only the jew... wtf people?

Shill get out

Sage

bump

Pic related.

Good post.

People have bought in, and now they just want to rationalize it. It's a sunk cost thing.

>M-MUH SHILLS
>S-SHAREBLUE IS EVERYWHERE
>FUCKING LIBTARDS

you r/the_donald faggots are the cringiest fucks on the planet, (((Trump))) is supported by all the neocons and demokikes now, enjoy your one term president

you are braindead user.

Americans just love being controlled by kikes, Sven

then something happen, Trump changed or showed his real identity:

Reminder

>>
Yeah right! So anyone not agreeing with the "Jews first" policy of KOSHER TRUMP is a left-wing nutjob? good try jew!

>IT'S THE SHILLS I TELL YA
>ANYONE WITH A DIFFERENT OPINION IS A FUCKING SHILL

pic related, I supported your kike president 'till he started appointing kikes and globalists into his cabinet

Because Assad is a very bad man, and he crossed a line. Assad crossed a line, and that's very bad. Assad did a very bad thing. He crossed a line, and we have to respond. We can't allow this bad man to cross lines like this. This is a bigtime line-crossing. Very bad.

Threadly reminder that the anti-trump shills raiding Sup Forums have been exposed:

Nothing is beyond our reach

S H A D I L A Y

>using discord
>not being a redditor from r_D

also how can you defend a man that literally bombed a Syrian base with Russian soldiers and their vehicules/weapons.

Trump already said he didn't like France in one of his speech before , will he bomb us too ?

>LITERALLY EVERYONE who disagrees with Trump is a paid shill. No exceptions.

(You)

This seems to be what the jews are pushing. that if you don't love jews, if you don't send your children to die for jews/israel you are a anti-semitic, racist, xenophobic, transgenderphobic shill.

IF YOU DON'T DO AS THE JEWS SAY YOU ARE AN ANTI-SEMITIC HITLER LOVER!

66% doesnt support Syrian attack, 11% says dont know.
thats 77%.
from infowars.com

No You Get Out Faggot.

Go back to your faggyass-redditit home of the trump fan boys

Leave our boards now you fucking gross virus.

Sounds like something a shill would say

I don't get triggered by different opinions but "le Trump is a kike" meme is being spammed rapid fire to the point where it has become shilling. And it has been proven that it is part of a raid.

If the French start using sarin on civilians, then yeah we might have a little problem with that.

>we
>problem
Whoever said it was your problem?

lol dude , OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES , you elected someone who doesn't care about you and do nothing for you !

now he even bombed potential allies that could fight against terrorism and put an end to it , HOW CAN YOU BE SO RETARDED !

>4D chess XDDDDDDDD

no , Trump is leading America thinking it works like his business , but guess what , politics is different , you have to think about diplomacy too and long term actions , do you think Russians or Syrians will just forget and put this attack under the table ? no , of course not they'll remember it and don't even think about getting an alliance with the russians now , they even stopped sharing the jets flight-paths with the US after this attack ; so HOW CAN YOU BE SO BLIND !

>Russians stop the cooperation between them and America
>Russians deploy Pantsir S-1 and S-300 to shoot anything on sight and warn America about it

muh 4D chess lelelelelele XDDDDDD

but let me guess , you'll call me a shill ...

Whether you like it or not, America will get triggered every time a country uses chemical weapons on civilians.

Nonintervention would be nice, but that doesn't seem to be on the table at the moment.

Look, it's NINO the swedish faggot, a pleonasm btw

I know I'll sound like an idealist sadsack, but it doesn't have to be that way.

you're not the world police pal , we do what we want when we want , like we did in Iraq when we told you to shut the fuck up because you were lying.
and guess what , we are the 3rd country with the most nuclear weapons.

turns out you're not the master of the world like you pretend to be.

who's to say there aren't more jews out there than you'd like to admit?

Only Trump cucks remaining look like this.

Honestly I'm glad I don't have to defend him anymore. Feels good man.

>using Napalm in Vietnam
>using DU (Depleted Uranium) rounds in Iraq

why don't you start by yourself ?

SPREAD THIS MESSAGE BREAK THE CONDITIONING

Why did the media only show the bodies in Syria but not in Sweden?

Why does the media show the dead little boy in Turkey on the beach but not the dead little girl in France?

THE PROPAGANDA IS IN EFFECT.

SPREAD THIS MESSAGE

"THEY SHOW THE DEAD BODIES IN SYRIA BUT NOT IN SWEDEN, WHY?"

THEY SHOW US THE BODIES THEY WANT US TO SEE

THEY DONT SHOW IT IN EUROPE

PROPAGANDA

THEY ONLY USE DEAD BODIES FOR PROPAGANDA. OTHERWISE THEY DONT SHOW IT

They will show DEATH from ASSAD
THEY WONT SHOW DEATH FROM ISLAMIC TERRORISM!!!

No showing deaths from truck attacks
Always showing deaths when they want war or globalism

YEMEN BODIES? NO
ASSAD "CHEMICAL" BODIES? YES 24/7 COVERAGE

WHERE ARE THE BODIES EVERY OTHER TIME?????

YET MEDIA SHOWS 24/7 DEAD KIDS IN SYRIA

of course it's propaganda , what would you expect from American medias.

Do I think we should be the policeman of the world? No.

But unfortunately, that's how it is now. If the airbase bombing is any indication, which it is, the US is going to react and respond to blatant crimes against humanity.

Does that make our president a puppet for Israel? I don't think so. I think that idea is being spammed and it's managing to sway Sup Forums members against Trump.

The only valid argument I've seen regarding the bombing is the one against us being the world police.

saying fucking libtards is fine tho

so , why don't you apologize for Iraq ?
all those blatant crimes against humanity ?

why are you so warmongering ? do you want an Iraq 2.0 ? (you could ask me "why do you care" , well you see mate , each time you fuck up in the Middle East , we are forced to send our soldiers in Africa (and sometimes the Middle East) because "your" terrorists flee in the countries of "our" allies or they commit terrorist attacks on "our" soil (not yours most of the time) , we always pay the price for your fuck ups , stop being retarded and stop dragging us with you !!)

I agree 100%, we should formally apologize for Iraq and Vietnam. But we also have a President who hates apologizing for anything.

That never seemed to bother pol very much, though.

I hate them but I wouldn't be that harsh...

people who never apologize are irresponsible , and i'm saying this because we have those kind of people in my country as well.
but fuck man , i don't want of yet another Iraq shitstorm , because it would lead in another war in Lybia (our fault , sorry) , Yemen war would start to get bigger , terrorists would come back in the countries of our allies , where our soldiers are (like Mali , Center-Africa , etc ... (we have tons of African allies)) , Afghanistan war would start again (because 40% of the country is now in the hands of the Talibans again).

fuck this shit man , this is not funny , you don't bomb possible allies and expect things to go well.

/pol meme around a lot about terrorists attacks in Europe , or Sweden , but that's not funny , we get killed for things we didn't do !

Syria will never be a possible ally while under Assad. We'll probably keep bombing their airbases. Then Assad will get overthrown. Which was inevitable.