Who else is fucking terrified of instant vaporisation?

Things have been very strange lately, people dream of the apocalypse, Trump fires on Assad, and Russia getting mad. I am fucking shitting myself due to this. I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING DIE BECAUSE SOME RUSSIAN MONGOLOID HATES EVERYONE. Will UK be a target? Will it hurt? What if i survive?

an hero immediately

I'd rather an instant death than a painful drawn-out one. I'd ideally die in my sleep though.

it will feel great! especially if all the major cities in america are hit by tsar bomba! a boy can only dream

You sound like a stupid child with no life experience. Everyone said this back when we bombed Serbia, and nothing happened. This all so tiresome, everyone here is a fucking spastic.

>I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING DIE BECAUSE SOME RUSSIAN MONGOLOID HATES EVERYONE

>Trump fires on Assad

You are one fucking giant moron.

Translation: "I DONT WANT TO DIE EVEN THOUGH MY COUNTRY STARTS THE WAR ITS NOT OUR FAULT IF WE START IT AND LOSE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

fpbp

I have been carrying a great heaviness on my soul. It came with news of Bannon's demotion. Regardless of the spin, I believe Trump has been defeated, or compromised... you all know he isn't falling for the "little babies" narrative any more than we are.

You pussy bitches know death is far worse then fighting right? You wanna go to some black void forever in silence to sit like a book without end or you can grab your nuts yell loud and kill your enemy and die a hero

Literally not my president.

launch the nukes. people like you dont deserve life

You're overestimating the distance of the vaporisation zone of a nuke, you'd have to be on top of it or at least very close to get vaporised, unless you live in London which would likely get attacked first, you have little to worry. If it gets to the point people are firing nukes they're going to go straight for the head of the snake. Even the overall blast radius of a nuke isn't that large, I think most are less than 50 miles maybe, it's the fallout most people should be concerned with.

>implying you know your enemy
>implying you're not medically discharged by default due to your obesity

> Instantaneous Vapourisation

TENNOU HEIKA BANZAI !!!

I live on one of the priority nuclear targets. Feels bad man.jpg

>terrified of instant vaporisation

I'm elated by the possibility of being vaporized

>Hungary is too irrelevant to be nuked
>But R*mania is strategically important because of the NATO bases
>WWIII happens
>Western powers nuke Russia and China, Russia and China nuke back
>No more USA
>no More Israel
>No more Western cucks
>We march into R*mania and finish the job, gypsies will be mere history
>V4 colonizes the Mad Max style World

Are you a child? Grow up you fucking retard, nothing's going to happen. It would've happened back in 2011 when Obama lit up half of Syria with drone strikes. It would've happened decades ago during the Cuban Missile Crisis in the midst of the Cold War.

You're just another happening fag. Fuck off with this shit. Nobody is going to nuke one-another as there's no victory, both sides are destroyed and all this bickering has amounted to nothing.

trust me america has 2/3rd pop not working just collecting dem benefits a nuclear exchange will do this country some good. you sound like a retarded nigger

>Are you a child?

No, I'm autistic.

Nah man I lived through the 80s at the height of the cold war with the media putting mass hysteria tripe like The Day After on one of the 3 major networks.. now that scared alot of people especially kids. Back when only us and the Soviet Union had em. Now everybody has em and it's much safer now. No need to worry. Take a nap. I'm tired. So sleepy.

>accidentally let nukes hit sanctuary cities
>half the welfare leech population vaporized in an instant

Lets hope he bombs Assad some more then

Here's a scenario map for various levels of nuclear exchange insofar as target cities in the United States.

If there is a limited exchange initially, and then everyone goes "chill bro", I assume some of the lesser desirable cities on the coasts could go. So, maybe not a full on armagaeddon, but a sodom/gomorrah type scenario for some coastal cities. The effects on society, in the long-run, might be positive. The question remains how radiation from Russian nukes would affect strike zones. I know the US has high-altitude weapons that minimize radiation fallout, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Russians have the same in some capacity.

You can't just sit around shitting yourself, though. I'd try to go bust as many nuts as possible senpai.

But shitting myself = bussin a nut

>500 warhead scenario
>Detroit still railed by like 30 nukes (which also fucks Windsor)
>detroit
y tho

> BECAUSE SOME RUSSIAN MONGOLOID HATES EVERYONE

Don't worry, you will not be a target, because our bosses keep their money and children invested in your isle. Sleep sweet sweetheart.

Old info but originally it was the ground zero for american manufacturing. All those auto plants can switch over to tanks, planes etc.

Pussy boy.

I had that in mind when alarms went off all throughout my city.
From 11:25pm till 00:45
80dB in every street.
Never knew we had such alarms, let alone for them to work so well and be heard in nearby cities.
Apparently a bug from the alarm system.

Now why would be need such an alarm?