Not married no kids

Is it the future? Is it what society is evolving towards?

Other urls found in this thread:

68.media.tumblr.com/7a63233e384fb27e32295ff4b03abf74/tumblr_nu0tkw1ozf1ufuclyo1_400.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only for those who fall for (((their))) propaganda.

>Riker doesn't have kids
Well nothing on paper...

Don't forget that Worf's son was the literal physical visible result of racemixing/miscegenation. There were so many fucking episodes about Alexander's faggy little "waahh am I a klingon or am I a human" issue

Head first into the wall.

the future is going to be scary

>be on a 24/7 elite space voyage to fuck knows where
>expected to perform at a tip top level
>do I have time to get married?

Not Married

Kids of all races and species in the known universe

Kirk was in the past, TNG is The Next Generation.

In fairness, Data is an android -- constructing a kid is basically his way to reproduce.
Worf also was having a kid with Dax, except she was killed.
Riker had enough sex that there is definitely some sort of half-breed spawn in the galaxy that's his.
Wesley transcends human existence and becomes a demi-god, I think he is excused from having kids.
La forge is a degenerate and kindly removed himself from the gene pool.
1 season doctor is literally who?
Troi gives birth to some sort of weird energy thing in 1 ep.
Doesn't Picard get married at the end?

the ((((ferengi)))) were behind all the degeneracy

deanna and riker married

>La forge is a degenerate and kindly removed himself from the gene pool.
I thought he married this German girl, Leah Brahms? Race-mixing with Germans is the future it looks like.

>1 season doctor is literally who?
Pulaski was the most based character on Star Trek... ever. Polish no-fucks-given doc.

>deanna and riker married
I do not consider Star Trek IX and Star Trek X canon, dude.

Reminder that Bajoran women were literally made for the Big Cardassian Cock

Does he marry her? I thought that was an alt-universe deal.

furry bridge officers were encouraged

They're shit movies, but they are cannon

>Does he marry her? I thought that was an alt-universe deal.
Last ep of TNG, when Picard travels to the future, they are married. From what I understand, the Q time travel is not into an alternative future but to THE future.

They're elite military officers, they don't have time for that shit.

i never understood why the vulcans never investigated why humans believed in elves when clearly vulcan and elves are the same species. were the elves ancient vulcans that traveled to earth?

By the way one of the creators of Star Trek was part of AMORC, a Rosicrucian order, the same people behind the Georgia Guidestones. Star Trek is explicitly influenced by illuminati values.

The Illuminati want a rational world order where those with merit and ability rule, and not moneyed interests or even national interests. Its globalists but they are about freedom, rationalilty, and pushing the limit of human potential.

Star Trek is a highly rational, pro science, no religion, no big capitalism, diversity.

Amongst people related to lower lvl non masonic societies like AMORC its well known Stat Trek is the New World Order being fought for by the Illuminati.

The Illuminati is not the deep state, or Israel, but TPTB lead you into thinking the illuminati are bad. The illuminati were behind the religion of reason and robespierre, they are globalists who lkke freedom. Their enemies are nationalists, and anything that serves the Abrahamic God especially Judaism.

To the illuminati people of merit and ability dont waste time with kids.

Umm, Star Trek isn't actually real.

Sorry if I've ruined the magic for you.

Is that from that ep where she tells the story about her great-grandma crashing on Earth in the 1950s and inventing velcro?

But then why did they lug an entire shipful of families and little kids along with them?

What went wrong?

You just don't want to admit the fact that mixed children grow up to be strong badasses

>Umm, Star Trek isn't actually real.
Fuck off, Nigel. Star Trek is real to me. Grew up on it and it is as real as MacGyver.

hmmm

I liked how the normally virtuous and tolerant crew turned full 1488 whenever they encountered these annoying fucks.

i've seen that one, but no i mean like ancient europe believing in elves. clearly they were vulcans

Wtf is that outtie though
Gross

People should choose to have kids if they wish.

I got jewed out of my money by the government. I can't afford kids, nor a house. Well, I could take a loan but then I would get even more jewed. But on the bright side. I will be fairly wealthy by the time I'm 50 if I keep not having kids. Maybe then I will have little brats.

>yfw M'ress takes Chekov's place in New Trek 4

As a mixed mutt, I can say that Asian and white mix when both your parents are of a good cut of both races is very beneficial. Smarter than whitey, savvier than otaku

This is a trekkie thread. If you haven't seen the episodes of TNG and DS9 with Worf's son Alexander then you don't know what I'm talking about. Almost every episode showing Worf's son (until Alexander's redemption arc) was just about him whining about not knowing whether to submit to his klingon side or his human side

Star Trek was a little redpilled about race, my dude

>Bernd
Star Trek TNG is so fucking boring. No wonder that all these asperger nerds flocked to it.

prepared to shoot some hard shit

I've watched TNG, just fucking with you.They were redpilled with regards to Cardassians (Turks) and Ferengi (Jews), but everyone else was treated as misunderstood. They would put themselves in real danger just to try to sympathize with some alien fucks, and it usually worked out fine.

i've seen every episode of all 5 series plus the animated one and never, not even once, did anyone ever rip a fart

she looks like my dick skin

isn't Wesley a teenager?
why the fuck would he be married

that's why the anti-globalists are such hillbilly trash. it's literally the uneducated irrational masses against the enlightenment. that's not even a conspiracy, that's just what the world is right now.

There is serious Breen racism though.
Everyone in the federation hates the federation's enemies.
Klingons at the end of TOS are still regarded with hostility, and as far as DS9 everyone deals in Klingon stereotypes, Cardassians are hated universally by every non-Cardassian, Ferengi are despised by every non-Ferengi, Romulans are probably the best race - but everyone else hates them and Humans treat their own ally, the vulcans, with contempt.

They call him Crusher for a reason, my dude.

The shows are actually really racist desu

>Star Trek TNG is so fucking boring.
Not everyone can be a roach on ADD drugs.

> No wonder that all these asperger nerds flocked to it.
Better to have Asperger's than an IQ of 80 with a Turkish Erdogan stamped passport.

You weren't paying attention:

68.media.tumblr.com/7a63233e384fb27e32295ff4b03abf74/tumblr_nu0tkw1ozf1ufuclyo1_400.gif

Having kids is rather silly and archaic practice. Only the weak minded and less intelligent will feel the need to have a miniature version of themselves running around fulfilling their narcistic needs.

>isn't Wesley a teenager?
>why the fuck would he be married
He has the hottest gfs and affairs. But never fathers a kid. He is a let down for whites everywhere in the known galaxy.

Marriage and kids offer nothing.

>wasting your seed on bajoran vermin

Get out, Dukat. You had an entire race of hot alien woman and you wasted your time chasing wrinkle-nosed slaves.

Had a son, tho.
Sadly, the son was murdered by Space Soviets.

DS9 is the best trek show hands down. Great Captain and some of the best side characters like Garak, Dukat, Quark etc. Also sisko wasn't a pussy and would poison planets just to capture one person.

Because he crushes dicks in his big gaping faggot asshole?

It was always funny Worf was raised by human parents and became such a colossal klingaboo because >muh culture, muh heritage. But then when you start meeting real Klingons it turns out they're barely anything like how Worf sees them.

I think it was pointed at all the blacks who were turning to their African Roots and emphasizing African in American, of course, but still funny.

Picard didn't get married. Picard's line actually got completely wiped out. His grouchy brother and nephew dead, and Picard himself never sired any children because he was so dedicated to Star Fleet.

>There will be no more Picards

Always hated him a little for saying this. He should have crushed it with Crusher when he had the chance.

Same feels, currently watching this with my parents every time I go visit them. Despite having some soap opera vibes, it feels much grittier in a more realistic way than the previous Treks.

Who the fuck would want a child in today's world where the fucking kids and teenagers talk about killing their own parents in public and the parenT probably got knocked up by tyrone at an apple bee's during happy hour doing the horizontal mambo!

He had a brother with a kid, or am I not remembering that correctly?

>kids and teenagers talk about killing their own parents in public

wat

>Romulans are probably the best race - but everyone else hates them

People hate the Romulans so much because they're clearly superior.

>can replicate coffee
>doesn't wanna make babby
Wew.

What's the deal with the acting though?

If I remember correctly, in the same speech I was quoting he reveals that his brother's family all died in a fire or something like that. At that point, he should have settled down with a good woman and tilled the family land.

DS9 was literally a "space soap opera" with a poached plotline from Babylon 5. They needed the overacting so they could make up for the poached script.

still a good series though

It's because all the real alcohol has been replaced with nanny-state approved synthahol. Without that extra fire in their blood people just lost the urge to make. They're also living off a largely kelp based diet with all their make believe food.

>tfw it's a worfs son episode

>Is it the future? Is it what society is evolving towards?

Theres no future society without kids.

they were keeping inline with star treks roots. The original series was rife with over acting and cheesy dialogue. So they would throw that in here and there.

It's like that Brazilian 3% show. The whole world lives in a favela, minus the "technocracy" who are selected through testing of dubious merit and castrate themselves for the benefit of frivolous luxury.

>Race-mixing with Germans is the future it looks like
And the present

>unsuccessful at reproduction
>evolving

Cool story bro

Humanity is finished. We will enhance our minds with technology same as our bodies. At some point there will be a super human cyborg race which will evolve into a pure technical being. Humans will be obsolete. We will all be Data.

>tfw it's a Worf's son post-redemption-arc episode

Could you imagine Picard breaking one off in Wesley's tight boipucci?

Obviously, a future of full communism will demand all children be public property

Even if that's possible within your lifetime you'll just end up as a conscious AI forced to do menial tasks for eternity for whatever corporation buys your brain patterns.

Why would anyone give you a robot body? What are you gonna do if they don't, think bad thoughts about them lol?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

I want to argue against that... but data

Thinking about this makes me anxious as fuck for some reason. Humanity is such a vaguely definable concept

D-daddy... why didn't you give me a real name like Glurk or Blornoft? Don't you respect our culture?

Question.... at what point do you see a woman at the age of 22 as irredeemable or impregnable- In the West? When I say impregnable I mean- this women is a mutt?

there's so many people of each race that they don't really have to give a fuck about it

>picks season 2 pic to exclude dr crusher
pulaski divorced three times
troi and riker got married
worf also got married
wesley is unfuckable, so

I dont think it will be possible in my life time. Also. I doubt that Brain patterns will be lucrative in any way. Because whats so special about it ? Wouldnt it be more efficent to just copy the same brain that is the best at a certain task a million times ?

I dont expect to become a machine being. As probably only the richest and most infleuntial people will be able to transform completely.

However I fully expect to spend a couple of hundred thousand on new arms and legs when I am 80.

So, if smart people are not breeding, and dumb ass niggers and muslims are...
Am I gonna die?

Your namesake conquered the known world of his day, it's a very Klingon name.

God I love Johnathon franks

Flat horizon, globe debunked.

His mother named him without Worf knowing she had a son.

Steriods, that guy uses them.

Who does #2 work for? Picard, the Fed, das jewden? Harvey Dent, can he be trusted?

Good...good Anakin, kille him...
Dewit DEWIT!

The future is going to be scary as fuck. Like 100 terrorist events a day and planes dropping out of the sky. The world will end and it's all because people cared more about the economy than creating a stable existence.

daddy

Riker got duplicated in a transporter accident. That's kinda like having a kid.
>tfw Riker 1 and Riker 2 spit roast Troi like a slab of telepathic Gyro meat.

Sauce? Dog, you should paste the sauce on the image so that non-retards can take home the message too