What kind of weapon would you use to destroy Sweden?

Would Nukes work or you have some better option?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/canada-passes-anti-islamophobia-motion-in-spite-of-trolls_us_58d55077e4b03692bea55dc1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reported to Interpol for instigating terrorism.

All you need is a few people with flamethrowers. No one has guns there so they could just literally walk through the whole country and burn it down with no resistance.

Sweden could be captured with 10,000 well equipped men and ground support/anti air

Why do swedes allow this? Is it because their population is shrinking or what?

Just drop a few maps showing the way to Sweden in Africa, and we'll do the job for you

Just keep sending them muslims. Cucks should get what cucks deserve.

Sweden doesn't allow anything. Why are you guys memeing the fall of Sweden? You know you meme this right?

What would public opinion be if some one suggested to build a direct highway system between Africa and Sweden?

619 000 / 10 milion has license for weapon in Sweden so not really

A nerve gas cloud that covers the whole country

>2015
>In Stockholm
>Walking around the city centre
>A fucking shitload of female Muslim beggars shaking their cups with coins in them everywhere

A nuclear mortar,, these fucking fucks keep fucking themselves up.
When do they embrace natsoc?

They aren't muslims, they are gypsies, like your grandmother.

Drop VX on Stockholm :^)

Sweden is already destroyed by ethnic waste.

>they are gypsies
But they had hijabs

what Ole said

Lol nord cucks always get so defensive when you point out how they've ruined their own country

Imagine being descended from Vikings, being of a pure warrior stock and just self fucking your whole history and legacy over because you want to "be nice" to Africans HAHAHAHA

Man nords are by far the stupidest whites, the weather has made them fully autistic and unable to understand basic male feelings

What a fucked up group of people

Don't you mean Romanian gypsy scums? Gypsies are a real fucking problem in Europe. I'm kinda mind boggled that there isn't as much hate for them here on Sup Forums.

The few times I go to mainland Europe I see these scums try to steal, scam, beg and act scummy in general.

>Lol nord cucks always get so defensive when you point out how they've ruined their own country

I don't recall ever being jewish

SPREAD THIS MESSAGE BREAK THE CONDITIONING

Why did the media only show the bodies in Syria but not in Sweden?

Why does the media show the dead little boy in Turkey on the beach but not the dead little girl in France?

THE PROPAGANDA IS IN EFFECT.

SPREAD THIS MESSAGE

"THEY SHOW THE DEAD BODIES IN SYRIA BUT NOT IN SWEDEN, WHY?"

THEY SHOW US THE BODIES THEY WANT US TO SEE

THEY DONT SHOW IT IN EUROPE

PROPAGANDA

THEY ONLY USE DEAD BODIES FOR PROPAGANDA. OTHERWISE THEY DONT SHOW IT

They will show DEATH from ASSAD
THEY WONT SHOW DEATH FROM ISLAMIC TERRORISM!!!

No showing deaths from truck attacks
Always showing deaths when they want war or globalism

YEMEN BODIES? NO
ASSAD "CHEMICAL" BODIES? YES 24/7 COVERAGE

WHERE ARE THE BODIES EVERY OTHER TIME?????

YET MEDIA SHOWS 24/7 DEAD KIDS IN SYRIA

SWEDEN KIDS? NO COVERAGE
SYRIA KIDS? 24/7 COVERAGE

THINK ABOUT WHAT DEAD BODIES THEY WEAPONIZE

>Leaf
>Mix between british, inuit and chinese.

Gypsies are kind of a problem, but I'm pretty sure those beggars were Arab

Sorry I don't speak Arabic or cuckish, I find it hard understanding you

He says as he warms the semen Jamal deposited into his asshole with his anal walls

Pontificate all you want, your legacy is ruined lmao

Please return to your bull prepping station

>this scares the leaf

Sweden already were destroyed by muslims

Scandinavia then: Center of progressive thought and human development

Scandinavia now: African toilet/rape brothel

I've never been to Sweden and I don't know any Swedish people. But if I hated Sweden, I mean REALLY hated it, this is what I would do. I would flood it with savage religious fanatics from the desert and primitive monsters from the dark continent. I would spend hundreds of millions in Swedish tax money to run brainwashing propaganda to teach the Swedes that they must accept this. I would jail and fine anyone who opposed it, and ruin their lives with charges of bigotry and racism. I would not give them the mercy of a slow death via a flash of light and getting atomized. I would slowly degrade their society while simultaneously making them beg me for more punishment, breaking them to my will completely and letting them live out their days in this nightmare world I created.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/canada-passes-anti-islamophobia-motion-in-spite-of-trolls_us_58d55077e4b03692bea55dc1

careful now, you dont want to get arrested

Something biological and damn painful.

Uh I am so scared!

They still haven't recovered from getting BTFO by Napoleon