He supports assad

>he supports assad
>claims he hates muslims but is okay with assad
>muh muh secular muslim dindu nuffin he aint like them otha boys theys a good boi mane

This is comparable to delusional niggers acting like their child didn't gun down half the block. You never fail to surprise me Sup Forums.

>He's a mooooooslem so he's bad :( Deus vult xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
This retard would would rather support Islamists and communist kurds

I personally believe that Trump shouldn't have done that but it's amazing seeing the flip-flopping on this board.

A week ago, this board was preaching heavily how they want to slaughter all Muslims and other menial shit like that but the moment someone bombs a country in the Middle East, a majority of Sup Forums immediately does a 360 and claims "you cant do that he wuz a good boi i-ignore what i said a few weeks ago about glassing the middle east muh fuggin good bois nigga im finna go down there n fight dem witey united states"

Most of Sup Forums has supported Assad from day one, you inbred pig-fucking burger.

GO BACK TO r/the_dicksuckers

>if you disagree with me you're from reddit

Did you read what I said?
>i personally believe trump shouldn't have done that
>trump shouldn't have done that

That's his point you tire magnet

I've seen better trolling on reddit ffs

Thanks for the info (((Burger))).
You are right why would someone support someone who can restore order to syria so we can send the refugees back when we can instead have a perpetual state of war and a hoard of million brown men in the west.

>hates muslim refugees
>supports bombing the people who are trying to end the refugee crisis
>muh god emperor can do no wrong, even when he contradicts himself

>oh my god, Sup Forums has moral fortitude and actually voted based on principles instead of voting for the person the MSM told them to
>the flip flopping never ceases to amaze me as someone who votes along party lines without regard for the truth, facts or reason

I was talking about this numbnuts
>A week ago, this board was preaching heavily how they want to slaughter all Muslims and other menial shit like that but the moment someone bombs a country in the Middle East, a majority of Sup Forums immediately does a 360 and claims "you cant do that he wuz a good boi i-ignore what i said a few weeks ago about glassing the middle east muh fuggin good bois nigga im finna go down there n fight dem witey united states"

You're saying that we started defending Assad just recently, which is not true

>claims he hates muslims but is okay with assad
so you hate muslins but hate the guy whi killed muslins in a painfull and slow way?

If you want to combat the Wahhabis and stop the flow of refugees you have to stop neocon aggression in the Middle East against secular dictators. Trump himself has explained this many times and it's not hard to understand. The Saudis and their Sunni extremist pets are by far the worst mudslimes and Jews are even worse than Muslims.

Sup Forums is surprisingly easy to control. The mainstream media don't like Assad or Putin, so they like them. I wonder if the only reason Trump was popular here is because of the contrarian nature of many people who browse Sup Forums.

>Bombing the only ME country that still has Christians alive is great!

Why not bomb Saudi you fucking mongoloid.

Back to the donald.

>secular muslim
Muslim isn't a race, you fucking retard. A muslim is a follower of Islam, meaning he can't be labelled as a follower of a religion if he's secular; he's simply a middle easterner/arab. People like you need to be beaten to death with a dictionary.

>implying it's /pol doing the flip-flopping

>implying pro-Assad Sup Forumsacks are the brainwashed sheeple
The shills backing the president are underage memelords who came to Sup Forums because they heard about Pepe on CNN.

Sup Forums supported Assad long before you were here faggot.

He is Alawite and a supporter of Christians in Syria. Without him ISIS and FSA would obviously behead them.

Alawites were christians who now claim to be muslims so as to not pay the non-muslim tax.

FUCK OFF SHILL YOU DIRTY MOTHERFUCKER

I support assad because he gasses muslims

>Sup Forums is one person
>Sup Forums didn't get drowned in shillposts trying to subvert our agenda
>Sup Forums didn't need to time to argue among themselves and figure out how to process the recent happening
>this isn't a shillpost made by a liberal faggot who thinks he's clever

Dumbass. Sup Forums has always wanted to stop the Syrian war by reinstating assad and destroying the jihadis.
Hurting assad means hurting chances of ending the war means more refugees . Only the likes of Israels and Saudis benefit from it

Brainlet: Assad gassed the children
Normie: Assad did not gas the children
Redpill: Assad should have gassed the children

Don't even bother responding to all of them. There's about a dozen "hur hur I thought Sup Forums wanted to kill all muslims" threads up saying the same things over and over. It's probably not even a shill, more likely just some bored NEET who supports Assad himself just looking for (you)s.

This is actually a good response to this sort of shilling.