Ive been lurking here since around 2012. The first major happening I took part in was Dorner...

Ive been lurking here since around 2012. The first major happening I took part in was Dorner, and I remember a majority of Sup Forums cheering him on since they hated the police state.

Regardless Sup Forums has always been against big government, and especially the interventions in the middle east. Now I am being called a shill and a newfag by Trump supporters who came to post here during the primaries for calling him out on the Syrian strike.

Why are most of you Trump fags so thick headed, and why can't you admit he fucked up? The whole reason I voted for him is because he preached how he was always against the war in the middle east and how he didn't vote for these wars. Not even 4 months in and he' doing the same shit obama and bush were doing.

Trump is fin. There will be no 2020. You are still kinda a newfag though

he also said he was going to bomb the fuck out of isis though, i took that as just killing sand niggers so im impartial

you are just feeding the "burgers are stupid" stereotype. bombing sandpeople is/was never going to stop regardless of the person preaching it

Reddit ruins everything, bro.

>Ive been lurking here since around 2012
>Now I am being called a newfag

lurk moar newfag.

chemical attack was false flag.
missiles were duds.
;eft-MSM approved of Trump now, after approval ratings "dropped dramatically."
Assad is unaffected.
Russia is unaffected.

Think of how easily Trump's laws will pass now. There's already a Republican majority in most of government, and the few Democrats are applauding his leadership now.

4. D. Mother. Fucking. Chess.

We've already been bombing the fuck out of ISIS.

But now Trump's attacked one of the important factions who are actually fighting ISIS (The rebels, even when they had fronts against ISIS, did jackshit against them and even worked with them at times to screw Assad and the Kurds).

Uneducated cunts. There's a difference between bombing Islamists and a secular dictator; Assad is the latter.

GO BACK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GO BACK
Nobody on Sup Forums wants you faggots here

Strawman.

At least mention Israeli influence. I don't understand why they haven't fired a single fucking missile or bullet in a country they border, yet our navy rushes to send in some shitty missiles, on none other than their behalf? It's that fucking son-in-law. Maybe the Jewish connection will become more obvious to people.

I feel for you, OP. I have been on Sup Forums since Sup Forums back in 2009, then moved to /r9k/ in 2013 and finally, found Sup Forums in 2016 and became staunchly right-wing.

I have to admit I know the memeing of Trump into office was just because he was the lesser evil, and we invented all sorts of ironic memes like "god emperor" to get him noticed and voted, in a way, make it "cool" to support and vote Trump.

This of course backtracked, the kiddies who took memes literally now are behind him even after he does absolutely kike-tier neocon shit such as attacking Assad, and now we are flooded with r/the_donald scum who can't stop sucking his dick and admit he done a shitty fucking move, and where there should be outrage to get him to listen to his voters, there is only more cocksucking, and calling all the critical people shills/leftypol/CTR.

I am seriously disappointed in Sup Forums ability to remain truthseeking and critical, playing the long game by supporting trump initially since he would move the overton window for nationalists, instead we are turning into a fan club with cancerous memes and underage kids spouting dumbed-down 1-sentence responses in face of any logically sound concern about his bowing down to kikes and neocons, something trump back in 2013 EXPLICITLY TOLD NEVER BE DOING!

Another thing that has to stop is this 4d chess shit. Maybe Obama was our guy? He purposely fucked up so bad so a republican would win? 435D chess?

Besides with the Republican majority he shouldn't need a diversion to get shit done. If anything the bombing just divided people more

le plebits have to beg pardon and stfu
it was a bad idea to admit in here plebit refuges the last year

>he shouldn't need a diversion to get shit done

silly goy. you ALWAYS need a diversion to get shit done.

once you make it out of your teenage years you'll understand

Get Fucked Kremlin Shill

You faggots couldn't be more obvious.

"Guys I'm I totally off the Trump Train, now that he's no longer acting in Russia's Geopolitical Interests, I just can't support him anymore."

"Yes, when I voted for him in November my Top issue was that he would keep Assad in power, right Comrades?"

>Everything is straight forward all of the time

I'm not sure if you're a newfag, but you're plenty fucking stupid.

>goddam obamers didn't stop the wars in the middle east what a kike shill
>when Trump does it it's "killing sandniggers" so it's ok
lamo

History proves that is not true. Hard work and values can still accomplish shit. Pic related, the last Republican president with conservative values.

We've been in the middle east for the past 15 fucking years. If you really want to be honest we've been fucking around with their government since the 60's. It is straight forward, we should have no reason to be over there

Maybe the reason you're being called a shill b/c you're acting as if he sent soldiers to die in a decade long war as opposed to shooting off a few missiles. I seriously do not know why this is such a divisive topic here.

I can't think of a coherent argument to tell you why I think you're wrong, so I'm just gonna call you a ctr/shareblue shill. Bet that stings.

i miss the Rooster days

>we should have no reason to be over there

Except for the fact that everybody needs oil. And the oil is in the middle east.

>Secular Westernized Republic
>lol niggers brown people star trek chess

You're not Sup Forums

Look at the bright side, now that Sup Forums is no longer an echo chamber for them they'll get the fuck out. We'll get our board back.

>implying he can play by his own rules

Do nothing and you lose. Do something and maybe you destroy their possible narratives. Who fuckin' knows.

Jumping to conclusions is not Sup Forums so idk where you came from.

These guys are almost all shills. The vast majority of real life people think like you do.

yes indeed this board is a joke and most of real Polacks are abandoning the ship because of the propaganda for this fucking faggot who is just being manipulated to do what others want, AMERICA your president is a puppet it was a game over from the beginning your vote doesn't count they are prepared to make their planes to happen and be successful from the beginning.

>OP posted something that isn't a the_donald talking point. He must not be a real Sup Forums poster.