Notice me Senpai!

Observe something interesting, only Americans are doing Damage control, while the rest of the world is disgusted by the act of invasion against sovereign Country. Every "but muh emperor" /thread is literaly 97% burgers.
Jew Tools be Jew Tools

True that

I'd rather invade than be invaded, shitbag.

Fuck Trump! McMullin for president!

>i would rather invade Syria, that is defending it self from ISIS than be invaded by ISIS

Burger logic

Syria IS isis, faggot.
>muh Assad
Fuck that piece of shit. There are no good Muslims.

except that'd be invading to get invaded, hows that wall and muslim ban going btw?

>encouraging another refugee crisis and wasting your tax dollars
>believing that Assad plans on invading the US
It's no wonder people think we're miles sacks of shit

>Talks about American politics
>Wondering why Americans have opinions on American politics
Hmmm

what do you expect of moronic amerisharts LMAO!

this is GeoPolitics, u twat. And it matters to us more than what our governments do, since they are powerless for any change while they have (()) round their neck.

Assad is the one man protecting Christians in the middle east. Isis is at war with him thanks to the US and Israel arming them in the first place.

Trumptards got played. You helped us Muslims win. Iranians or Saudis. Either way we win. Mashallah brothers. You're literally so dumb you trusted an NYC conman with a Jewish family and global businesses. That's a special kind of stupid. MY SIDES.

Who invaded you?

Let's keep this copy pasta going

>How's that wall coming?
>How's that Muslim ban going for you?
>He doesn't know the wall has begun preparations for construction
>He doesn't know Syria is getting added to the list
>Are you okay, America?

And i aint even giving up hope that Trump might do something positive at the end, but will not hold him as god figure without criticizing.
He is yet to do something positive as president, of substantial value that is

>invasion

You are pretty fucking retarded.

>Why do Americans think they're so great?
>THIS IS GEOPOLITICS - WHAT YOU DO EFFECTS US ALL DDD:
>Bosnia suddenly cares about anything other than Bosnia

i dont know, i would take it as invasion if someone would tomahawk my land from outside of it.

Any reasonable man in today's world, actualy cares about the world.
That does not mean one can not care for his country (even if i have no interest in caring for Bosnia)

Are boots on the ground?

Don't get me wrong I didn't vote for Trump or like what he did , but calling it an invasion is dumb as fuck.

>Getting an airfield destroyed is an invasion
>You don't know what invasion means
No, I could understand how you'd think it's an act of war but the US has already explained how it's a reactionary strike against the chemical weapons that were allegedly stored there. While Syria and Russia can disagree, it's not an outright act of war until we initiate a fullscale attack.

Going off your own logic, you could say Israel is invading Syria, since they've been bombing their government, citizens, and military bases for months.

>2017
>being bluepilled about oil routes to europe

Everything(Trump's attack included) in Syria has to do with the oil supply to Europe.
All other things are bullshit.

>Scared because he thinks BOSNIA is going to be pulled into WW3
No one is going to even fucking notice you. People forgot you existed until you posted a thread saying "but muh bosnia".

I'm entirely against Trump killing innocence in the name of God for political gain.

what is sad about this situation is that US boots already are on the ground fighting against ISIS.

>US has already explained how it's a reactionary strike against the chemical weapons that were allegedly stored there
>killing civilians in the process
man this is wrong on so many levels.

who is talking about Bosnia here, is there any other way you can argue?

>Worried about being pulled into WW3
>Not worried about self
>Moral outrage isn't self-serving
>Subject of thread is "notice me, senpai"
>Calls out burgers for being concerned with burger things

>It's sad that the US is helping fight terrorism
You're right. We should let the rest of the world go to shit. Enjoy Islam or beheadings - which ever you choose.
>This is wrong
>Doesn't explain how
Good talk. Maybe I can get in touch with the pentagon and they can send an agent your way to see if you're alright by tomorrow.

i do not know why am i even responding, but hey it's nu/pol/

Who said anything about worrying about WWIII, or for my skin in such situation?

It is sad that they apparently did 180 on Syria after taking somewhat supporting act for Assad.

The lack of condemnation for the act of attacking Syria, because of the support of Trump is the issue.

ITT: butthurt kike enablers

>No u
Wow, this sure makes me want to visit leddit or stop saging this thread.

>It's sad the US did a 180
I agree but what other choice did we have? Again, it's not like we're going to war. We just condemned his inhumane tactics, did something about it, and now we'll continue trying to clean his country out of terrorists. I don't see how anything has changed besides your perspective.

I think the world would have done the same thing, if the tables were turned and the US wasn't the super power that it is today. If we were gassing our own people, even allegedly, I'd hope someone would come and try to sort things out. If we were overrun with terrorists, I'd rather be in a concentration camp than executed in the name of some pedophile woman-hating warmonger.

>People refuse to behave a certain way solely because of Trump
That's your own bias speaking.

what bias are you talking about, i still hold hope that Trump might end up doing good, but imagining excuses for the sole reason of being "trump supporter" is just such a Kike thing to do.

Speak for yourself, slav.