Why are ethnic Europeans the most sought after by women of all races?

Why are ethnic Europeans the most sought after by women of all races?

There's no denying it. No amount of race mixing propaganda will change what we all know it's true. Are we just better looking in general? Is that it?

You'll notice a curious lack of replies ITT because it's not an anti-white thread. All of the bumps in obvious shitposts with comments pretending to be angry are just shills trying to slide.

You would expect this is a hot topic, after seeing all of the threads, day after day, spamming some version of race mixing. It's not though. White men are still the most sight after and everybody knows it. Nobody feels threatened or cares about these slide threads.

>Hispanic
>Race

Bullshit chart

get out

I agree.

white women smell good and look feminine. i would want a baby with white women so that my baby will be beautiful too.

too bad white women dont want you (middle easterns BTFO)

It really is true but it's the ultimate nono to admit in the multicultural arena that we're the most beautiful. Living in California in a town that is 40% white, I can't help but eye fuck every darkskinned woman when they are trying to get my attention.

I also find it hilarious that white men must accept listening to other races oggle their women, yet the moment any women of any race professes their fetish for white guys, they get weird ass reactions. Especially mexicans and black women, whose men don't hide their rage at all when they see a handsome white man with one of theirs.

>tfw 6'0, blonde and handsome white male

Money. That's what chicks dig - security.

k

Because whites are/have:
>The tallest on average
>Have good facial features
>Have money
>Nice eye and eye color
>Pale skin which is considered attractive in many cultures

>Pale skin
here in the US people are absolutely obsessed with tanning

In asia white skin is the beauty standard. And when talking of Europe, i don't mean the irish type of really fucking pale. I mean a regular amount of paleness, including tanned skin.

In Asia they are starting to tan too now

>i don't mean the irish type of really fucking pale. I mean a regular amount of paleness, including tanned skin.
>paler is better, except when it's not

Hmmm I wonder why

Deep down they know we're the master race.

>Pale has to mean as pale as possible
Men that are 7ft 5 tend to not be that attractive, men that are 5ft 3 do not look attractive. Men that are 6ft 4 are right in the sweet spot.
It's the same with skin color, too pale is seen as sickly in the west, dark skin is still seen as less beautiful than tanned white skin though. When i say tanned I'm not talking of shitskin color, like the media uses when speaking of (((tanned germans))). When I say tanned i mean skin that is still white.
In Japan, India and China it's still the same.

>tallest on average
>come from the wealthiest countries
>caucasian skulls and facial structure
>smooth hair and some of it come in unique colors like blonde, fair brown and red
>some of them have unique eye colors
>heroes and lead roles in all movies, the ones in movies are especially more attractive
>in all movies they are portrayed as romantic gentle lovers
>bigger in size thus bigger penises by default
>not very hairy
>most of them smell relatively well

basically all these factors make it so the average european male has a huge advantage even over the above average non-European male.
the ugly europeans though are by far the ugliest
with their very terrible acne and who look reddish and are very low test.

And them knowing it leads to them becoming SJWs and anti-white because of their own insecurities and knowledge of their inferiority.

because despite what propaganda they have been subjecting to women know subconsciously from anecdotal experience and from trends across countries that white men wield wealth, stability, power and status. They know that this isn't something given to them by society but something they attain due to positive selection for traits that will accomplish this in today's society. Not saying whites are "superior" to any other race, that always depends on what characteristic you're talking about. But if the question is are white's superior at giving her children the best opportunities in today's world the answer is yes and women know this.

This

fuck you pig

you'd have to go for a woman rebelling against her father or if no father (or bitch of a father) rebelling against "the patriachy". And maybe sex would be good at first but fuck she'd be annoying to live with

And yet, here you are, shitposting on a board with 90% white virgins. That means very little when you yourself are an ugly NEET especially in a western country, maybe go to China if you really want white worship.

sleep tight porker

sleep tight porker

sleep tight haram

kek