WIKILEAKS HAPPENINGS THREAD

WE'VE GOT SOME MASSIVE WIKILEAKS HAPPENINGS HAPPENING AT THE SAME TIME RIGHT NOW

HUGE NSA HACKING TOOLS LEAK IN PROTEST OF TRUMP STRIKING SYRIA

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850758438451765253
>Shadow Brokers releases password to NSA hacking tool binaries from 2013 as "protest" over "abandoning base"

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850765624477274112
>Browsable decrypted Shadow Brokers "NSA" hacking tools+docs files corresponding to password released today

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850782274362593280
>Today's #ShadowBrokers NSA dump shows hundreds of NSA attacks on China + pretending to be China when hacking

LEAKED GUCCIFER2.0 CONVERSATION SAYS SETH RICH WAS THE LEAKER
>SETH RICH WAS THE LEAKER

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850692885062139904
>Direct Messages from U.S. alleged Russian spy @GUCCIFER_2 to actress-model @robbin_young (according to the latter) g-2.space/sr/dms.html

VAULT 7 PART 4

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850285712696061953
>RELEASE: CIA malware for Windows "Grasshopper" -- which includes its own language

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850323865972596738
>CIA malware "Grasshopper" re-installs itself every 22 hours by corrupting Windows Update--even if is disabled.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850339013412114432
>CIA docs show that its "Stolen Goods" malware is based on code from "suspected Russian mafia" #Vault7

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uxmMt4EW3PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UJdioGzBiY0
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
wikileaks.org/vault7/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850783902616625152
g-2.space/sr/s53.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=VOvDwiE0qSo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guccifer_2.0
youtube.com/watch?v=E6BTCjMYMtU
youtu.be/GWCQmQ8wjv0?t=1h13s
youtu.be/GWCQmQ8wjv0?t=1h16m
yuki.la/pol/93058636
theregister.co.uk/2015/09/16/cryptome_revokes_pgp_keys_after_mysterious_compromise/
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmZHmQrNuBL1MJEi3cSn7bYoLShLiqGue5oeqZmcvHtBD6/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRRAnoHgZGqMrJodHA3Nj6GeQ5j4y1AHUbG8MgVXWshMH/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPCPmGwyCghyMrVENUB1AEbzkZ9dULE9rBJcVMqc5RG1M/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmNdwpvqWXkYsxPnjoL8rSZZpVDRDNu3YYvddsQ7dLdrEC/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmcDMXxr99Fi583oZKYqFzg8TwomugeV49oFkMrtGHEJ6Z/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPAoxkRcJERJEyj3uXsnKwe819WkqnX2Gp1VgpoaxLtys/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmaYUUco1VtVurovbrtboMvu6kvFp9pdz6CEA97ftxojy5/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.5120
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torren
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Julian Assange Press Conference and Q&A on Vault 7, Year Zero and the CIA (03-09-2017)
youtu.be/uxmMt4EW3PQ

WikiLeaks Julian Assange Press Conference On CIA Hacking "Dark matter"(3/23/2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=UJdioGzBiY0

wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
wikileaks.org/vault7/

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/850783902616625152
>Today's #ShadowBrokers NSA dump shows hacking attacks on EU states, LatAm, Russia, China, Japan & South East Asia

These developments are pretty fucking big, don't let this thread slide

BUMP

bump

Do you have an image or link confirming Seth Rich? That is the biggest thing that could come out of this.

bump friend,

Must suck to be Trump right now. Literally has to choose between getting fucked by the deep state or by the people and his former la resistance companions.
He manages to balance pretty ok so far

From the link WikiLeaks tweeted: g-2.space/sr/s53.jpg

this timeline is fiucking great apart from the Syria strike.

>muh russian DNC hack

How do you like me now?

Fuck off with this.

Shills or not, I'm not one.
I voted for Trump because he said he didn't want to go to war in the middle east anymore. "If we have to fight, we'll take their oil"

He tweeted multiple times about how attacking Syria was foolish.
He opposed the Iraq war.

Then, 59 Tomahawk missiles to an airbase?
I don't care if this is just a show of force.
I don't care if this doesn't start a Syrian war.

He literally justified his actions by saying "no child should be subject to chemical warfare".
"Muh children" argument.

Imagine how much of a loser you need to be to piss in an ocean of piss and only harm yourself, FOR FREE.

Silly shillcucks, when will they learn?

JUST A RUNWAY.

You guys are in the wrong thread

>getting shilled by T_D

you need to just ignore them.

they crave affirmation.

Needed something to keep the thread bumped.

Is the CIA/NSA the baddies? Because it's starting to seem that way.

Are they working for themselves? Who they are working for?

It doesn't seem its for the American people.

Fuck off shill. Presidents have to politic.

News at 11

Where have u been the last year

This is gonna get slid

Threadly reminder: Seth Rich was murdered for handing over the DNC mail server to Guccifer 2.0.

Kim Dotcom did the pedosta phish.

These are facts.

and CNN's Wolf Blitzer gets his interview questions directly from the DNC and Podesta

and Donna Brazile is a dumb bitch.

Can these tools access emergency alert sirens?

Security expert here. I were scanning these files throughout the 15 years I have spent at DoD. There is nothing of interest in these files. Now, I am going to shoot myself two times in the back.

The leaks just don't stop. this timeline is amazing.

Deep state is getting BTFO, yet they were able to make Trump bomb Syria.
I'm not sure what's happening

Assange must go! He's an evil dictater leaker!

The Shadow Brokers just flexed their nuts a bit to gain legitimacy.

and the founder of HuffPo had a deal with the DNC to echo their message while hiding any appearance of collusion

Friendly reminder Assange is kill. Muh morph cut faggots please die. Not categorically saying these leaks don't have useful information but it's compromised and controlled.

A SENTIENT GAS RUNWAY

You are missed, Julian Assange. RIP in peace.

Bump for important shit.
Trump fucking betrayed his most powerful supporters.
They can make things much worse. They're the only reason he ever won. These are the oldfags that have been keeping Sup Forums in the know for ages.

>Seth Rich destroys DNC
>DNC kills Seth Rich with bang bangs
>Hillary: Bang bangs are bad, must ban them

The fuckin balls on these people, man

here is something else to piss the Shareblue shills off with

I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

bump again

Fuck off CIA shill

Assange umms and uhhs a lot so they used morphcuts to trim him talking down for time, it can result in weird glitches like that

youtube.com/watch?v=VOvDwiE0qSo

"Assange is dead" is a meme being forced by the CIA to try and get you to go to sleep without looking over the leaks

this

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Yes.. always the same left right left right paradigm of the Russian hacker narrative to draw attention away from pizzagate.

Thanks, user.

So Guccifer = Romanian guy shot did Hillary email server

Guccifer2 = someone who got DNC emails from Seth Rich

Podesta emails = Kim Dotcom Podesta emails thru WL

Also:

Look how biased towards MUH RUSSIANS the Guccifer2 article is:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guccifer_2.0

This is going to get slid fast. Let's try to keep this thread up on the top.

bumpp

What the fuck is going on?

Is Assange even alive? He won't answer my shitzo tweets or appear on the balcony.

What the fuck is this guccifer 2.0 DM? It reads like some girl playing a really stupid dude. Out of all those damn DMs, only two was relevant.

But then you have WL saying GC2.0 is a DNC plant, yet they now use him?

Motherfuckers, why can't we just storm the damn embassy?

I need to know.

Bump

How big are these NSA leaks?

Also thanks for sharing this on every thread. The shills were getting me questioning myself and Sup Forums since the syria stuff and this showed me that it's just shillish tatics. You're doing gods work lad.

Glad to be of help.

Assumed to be big since they initially wanted a lot of money for them.

However, it's too early to tell.

>pretending to be China when hacking
t-thanks we hackerman naw

Exactly, he behaved like an emotional little bitch.

>Motherfuckers, why can't we just storm the damn embassy?

You're about 6 months too late.

youtube.com/watch?v=E6BTCjMYMtU

also bump.

Have a bump. Need more Seth Rich info. Anyone have direct link to the leak?

Does it reveal the false flag Syria attack?

>Look how biased towards MUH RUSSIANS the Guccifer2 article is:

Because that was their narrative.

They're probably going to try to say shadow brokers are "muh kremlin hivemind" next, using the linguistic obfuscation as proof.

You guys really need to invest in better bots

Honestly nice digits and thats how Trumps gotta be feeling a little bit with the level of blowback he's getting. I love the man but if this shit serves to wakes him back up to the fact that we really did make him and can just as easily break him - its not a bad thing

Ok, thought so. They sound big as more digits would seemingly confirm. But Whenever there's that element of having tried to profit, things get murkier. This group has generally good reputation in their sphere?

The us has taken a hardline stance against the use of chemical weapons since world war fucking one
Now that king nog the giant pussy is out we are back to keeping our word
You are a low information shitlet

>Assange is currently taking on the globalist elites and the deep state in a more intense fight than ever before

>He won't appear on the balcony

Gee, I wonder why

>Yfw ur post becomes shill pasta
kys m8

nigger isn't dissident chatter puts you in gas chambers in china. how the fuck are you posting here?

I think this release was an effort to legitimatize their threats. I don't think they have released anything of substance before.

If Assad had actually used them, you might have a point.

But he didn't, so you don't.

You're implying he is dead. How do you know?

Get it now, that's why we need to get solid proof. Now it's split between people who think he dead, people who think he isn't, people who think he is compromised and a mix of both. And everyone feels very confident in their views.

Being this new

>How do you know?

Because I know Julian knows how his PGP key works.

He is more dangerous dead than alive.

Bitch how you still go yo job with language like that in PC capitol?

He is either dead, or wants the state to believe he is dead.

Either way, the world spins.

Fuck off CIA he said he'd come to the window if his safety was ever in doubt.

>implying gas chambers can hurt me
ayo hol up how the hell do you have a EU flag?

This it's the best position he's been in, since the start of his presidency.

The deep state fucked up big time.

hi Soros

He also said to never trust anything that wasn't signed by his key.

Years ago.

bump

Was that a one time thing? Or is the leaks still not signed correctly?

He is alive. He proved it by reading out comments in real time on a Reddit AMA livestream when everyone was freaking out.

It's just that not as many people saw this as saw all the shills pushing it as a fact that he's dead because it distracts from the actual leaks.

Here he is talking about the shill campaign:
youtu.be/GWCQmQ8wjv0?t=1h13s

and from the same stream, him proving he's alive
youtu.be/GWCQmQ8wjv0?t=1h16m

Shills will say it's not good enough because he won't appear on the balcony, but would you if you had so many powerful factions pissed off at you?

Hasn't signed using his key since november.

why not use the PGP key?

Sup julian.

And again,
And this
Leaves me just as confused as I was. CIA handlers seems like the most likely possibility.

>Oct 15th, dutch user posts thread indicating DAK 161016 is coming tomorrow (oct 16th) yuki.la/pol/93058636

>Oct 16th, Wikileaks (WL) tweets out 3 tweets with encryption hashes (this was done, as i understand, to basically to prove upcoming documents arent altered)
>also Oct 16th, some user (i will attach image in next post) claims to be a low level intel officer, not CIA. user claims Ecuador caves to pressure from Clinton & Co. and "Assange being extradited". says Assange has "threatened to kill himself" if removed. then says "Assange will likely be imprisoned or dead in the next 12 hours". Oct 16th, 11 pm East coast time (According to my records at least, thats all i have, and i will post relevant pic in 3rd post. warning, it is a blurry phone pic but you can read) British user responds to post alleging that there are a dozen security vans and undercover police in hans crescent, police are confiscating phones and deleting photos and videos. Britanon says"they took my phone off me"
>Oct 17th, WL tweets that Assange's internet link has been severed by a state party and that they have "Activated the appropriate contingency plans"
>Oct 19, user claim to work for McCain campaign and they had "an emergency meeting" (possible pedo leak coming out?) yuki.la/pol/93604363

>oct 21, we have the "chemical attack" on london city airport
>oct 21, massive ddos attack, many speculate it was to stop or "catch" the realease of a dead mans switch

624075b5d5d56b619b413966297b441ae727fc019871c22676405dd5d8200cc9

842a17b3a797ec03c7ab856a6e62103c3288e03d790c8dc00a6e9175d164ece0

(1/2)

WikiLeaks stopped using PGP after this, it became too unreliable

theregister.co.uk/2015/09/16/cryptome_revokes_pgp_keys_after_mysterious_compromise/

>Updated The creator of digital library and whistle-blowing site Cryptome.org, John Young, has revoked a host of his PGP key pairs after learning they were compromised.

>In a site statement on Tuesday, Young claimed to have learned "that all PGP public keys of John Young and Cryptome have been compromised."

>He added "the keys have been revoked today".

>Asked whether all of the keys were compromised, Young told The Register it was "just the keys announced, many more remain intact for the moment".

>tfw Julian's handler is Pam Anderson

SALTS:
insurance.aes256 DE 18 1B 73 EF F3 5E 39 DA
wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256 0F 0B DA 00 F0 35 9A 0F C8
wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256 AB C2 04 75 6B AB 85 BE 30
wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256 73 6B 46 4C 2F 84 9A C2 A4

INSURANCE SNIPPETS:
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmZHmQrNuBL1MJEi3cSn7bYoLShLiqGue5oeqZmcvHtBD6/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRRAnoHgZGqMrJodHA3Nj6GeQ5j4y1AHUbG8MgVXWshMH/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPCPmGwyCghyMrVENUB1AEbzkZ9dULE9rBJcVMqc5RG1M/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmNdwpvqWXkYsxPnjoL8rSZZpVDRDNu3YYvddsQ7dLdrEC/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmcDMXxr99Fi583oZKYqFzg8TwomugeV49oFkMrtGHEJ6Z/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPAoxkRcJERJEyj3uXsnKwe819WkqnX2Gp1VgpoaxLtys/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmaYUUco1VtVurovbrtboMvu6kvFp9pdz6CEA97ftxojy5/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.5120

FILES:
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torren
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256

(2/2)

NOTICE HOW ALL THE SHILLS TRYING TO CONVINCE EVERYONE THAT "ASSANGE IS DEAD" ARE EFFECTIVELY DIVERTING CONVERSATION AWAY FROM THESE HUGE LEAKS, IT'S A DISTRACTION CAMPAIGN

NOTICE HOW ALL THE SHILLS TRYING TO CONVINCE EVERYONE THAT "ASSANGE IS DEAD" ARE EFFECTIVELY DIVERTING CONVERSATION AWAY FROM THESE HUGE LEAKS, IT'S A DISTRACTION CAMPAIGN

whoah...

afraid to click.

"Today's #ShadowBrokers NSA dump shows hundreds of NSA attacks on China + pretending to be China when hacking"

Not shocking at all, don't know if you can access it. Might be on YouTube, check out Skavland from 30th March, she's there and talks briefly about her relationship with him. But she seems distant, like a handler should.

Dotcom was referring to the fact that he'd notified the FBI of HRC's secret email (how to request mass surveillance data from NSA relevant to their case)

troof