Is there anything more bluepilled than lifting?

Is there anything more bluepilled than lifting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4KROpdUkrM&index=28&list=PL0dBOIebdupB85IpnV8hAiQjBxAXWK8W9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> I'm going to lift heavy things so that I am better able to survive and thrive
Who the fuck tries to badmouth exercise except a resentful little bitch?

If you don't have a physical disability and you can't lift an armchair by yourself, you're incapable of helping a friend move furniture and an embarrassment to your country.

You need to exercise to be healthy. And male adults were meant to have some muscle mass, the more the better (until a certain point). Lifting is an easy way to compensate for the lack of exercise in modern life.

I can't understand why someone could be against lifting desu.

>Yes goy, (((exercise))) is good. Don't forget to spend lots of money on (((vitamins))) and (((supplements))). Remember to spend many hours in the gym and admire all those finely scrupled male bodies. Who needs a white wife and children when you could have an aesthetic gym "bro"?

>implying you NEED to buy supplements and vitamins to get results

Just eat a lot of chicken

Lifting and general fitness as a form of self improvement is red pilled.

Bodybuilding and abusing steroids is blue pilled.

You are a fat autistic faggot. Have fun whacking it to hentai for the rest of your life :)

lifting is gayballs

Work should produce things. Exercise is a waste of work. Do something more productive.

It's the 21st century

Unless you live in a barbaric african shithole you don't need to be strong to "survive and thrive"

kek, wtf is wrong with you guys?
>(((exercise))) is good
It is.
>spend lots of money on (((vitamins))) and (((supplements)))
How? They're cheap as fuck. And you don't need that if you eat well enough.
>to spend many hours in the gym
You should. You should spend a few hours exercising every week.
>and admire all those finely scrupled male bodies. Who needs a white wife and children when you could have an aesthetic gym "bro"?
Holy shit, projecting much?
Besides, I didn't have a gf until I had been lifting for about a year. That's not a good reason to lift by itself, but I'm short, so it helped. Probably not necessary AT ALL for most people.

youre partially right
>(((weider)))

The only reason I don't lift weights and get physically fit is because I have a medical condition that keeps me from doing so. Why would you want to be weak? Because that's the alternative.

retard

Wow you guys are stupid as fuck for actually thinking he was being serious. Why are people so dumb? People from all sorts of countries just showing they are all equally retarded in the end, truly magnificent.

I can just imagine you getting cucked by a chad and you can't do shit about it because you can't even beat up a kitten.

>Increases testosterone
>Makes brain create new cells
>Stabilises mood
>Increases confidence
>Increases sex appal

Yes goy! Lifting is for beta males!! haha!

Damn. Surely you can do *some* exercise though?

It produces increased power in your body and raises IQ by a few points

What's up with the recent influx of absolutely retarded aidsmonkeys? Not like we need help to look worse.

Most stupid attempt at impersonating jews I've ever read

Exercise is great for physical fitness and mental health. You're either a fat slob or auschwitz mode who doesn't ever exercise if you think working out is bad

Never bothered paying for a gym, I just do pull ups and push ups for upper body. Being fit is an essential when you have to carry around a 15 kilo m60 to gun down antifas with.

Oh he's definitely auschwicz mode

Lel

Underrated

Lifting is probably one of the most redpilled things you can do, besides all of the health benefits and the benefit of being stronger and looking better.
It also trains discipline, and being disciplined is i think the most important trait in a human.

Would you rather be a 170lbs fag with skinny arms and can easily get beaten, or a 210lbs alpha who can down people in a punch?

When my food stores run dry and my veggie garden is struggling I'm going to chase you down and eat you, it's your own fault if you can't outrun me or put up a fight when I catch you.

You're wrong and I am proof of that.
I work in a warehouse where we pick mechanical parts used to build machines. The parts can be anywhere from 1-100 pounds. All the pussies that use cranes to lift parts that are 35+ waste at least a half hour of time on one part which in the long run effects their pay because speed is a factor. I on the other hand man handle everything to keep my picks per hour up which has resulted in many pay increases, recognitions, bonuses and gifts. I can now afford the finer things in life all due to lifting

Why don't you get the fuck off the computer or phone and do something productive? Or even something "nonproductive" like working out?

>lifting the most redpilled thing you can do
Only if youre lifting to produce something like a house or building an engine or something. No standing around likea faggot repeatedly picking up pieces of metal off the floor for no reason

who could be behind this post?

I lift but that picture is funny as hell.

Sup Forums, you are too easily b8ed. I think some of you might have mental problems.

And ten years from now when your body is fucked from heavy lifting?

Can you tell me how:
Making yourself healthier
Making yourself stronger
Making yourself look better
And building discipline
Is not a good thing?
Specially the discipline part.

We build functioning civilizations to thrive in and dump faggots like you off on islands to survive on your own.

Being fitter makes physical work easier, it's like saying why bother buying a good set of pliers when these $3 made in China ones do the same job.

>t. skinnyfat huefag
>saged and hidden

>aidsmonkeys

stealing this meme omae

Have fun dying young, fattie

post body and stats

I think you mean healthy. Only retards that don't know how to lift properly will experience problems. I will only experience stronger bones and muscles with a healthy blood flow

He thinks Civilizations don't collapse, the prepared survive.

Neat. If I'm at 55lbs bicep curl per hand, could I carry and fire two M60s? I guess grip strength would matter more the way you have to hold them though. And there's the recoil.

>6'1
>160 pounds
>skinny/athletic build
>flowing curly locks with starry blue eyes

Alright, lets do this, bitch.
>Can you tell me how:
>Making yourself healthier
You shouldnt need exercises to be healthier unless youre a fat unhealthy pile of shit to begin with.
>Making yourself stronger
Learn to rebuild engines or even fucking barn raising will give you all the strength you need.
>Making yourself look better
Nothing but genetics will change the way your fucked up face looks.
>And building discipline
>Is not a good thing?Specially the discipline part.
Learning to build, maintain and repair and raise and develop and defend your children is all the discipline you'll need.

Enjoy being a fat, lazy, depressed fuck who can't stick to any sort of schedule.

Only if you overdo it, my old work mate was 63 and still benching 110kg and could run 10km.

>He thinks Civilizations don't collapse
Civilizations collapse when faggots like you stand around lifting metal off the floor rather than contributing to and defending the civilization from collapse.

Why are you against exercise, you can be fit and still have a physical job and discipline, and you can only protect your family so much when you way 150kg.

Is there anything more bluepilled than being a sedentary?

'1
pounds
auschwitz mode confirmed

I am 5'11 and i weight the same. You know
what? I am auschwitz mode too

t. fatfuck that thinks that assembling a motor is some sort of specialized ultra hard work ( even chinese kids do it lol)

>I'm going to lift heavy things to become stronger, healthier, more confident and more attractive
Guy in picture is 48.

don't even lift and i know lifting is redpilled

I'm an electrician now and used to be an Ewo in the army. You can be fit and still work.

There's a difference between exercise and lift-bros. Most of them couldnt run to the top of their stairs, and they do it either to bully the kids they once were, or fuck tinder sluts.

I have a friend who 'lifts' and he's unhealthy as fuck.

Depends on your build. I have a wide chest/shoulders and muscular looking arms so I avoid most skinny jokes with eye trickery

/fit/ BTFO

>you can only protect your family so much when you way 150kg.
There are plenty of activities that help develope and preserve your community and nation that will keep you fit.
If youre not aware of any other way to maintain fitness other than to lift pieces of metal off of the floor for days on end then your priorities are out of order.
If you want to protect your family, purchase a firearm and practice marksmanship. Join your local law enforcement agency and help enforce the laws that prevent the erosion of society.

>Have fun whacking it to hentai for the rest of your life :)

Lifting heavy 5 times a week is by no means healthy. You will be shortening your lifespan and raping your body to pieces.

Being physically fit is considered healthy, being more physically fit, is considered healthier.

>Strength you need
>Fucked up face
Even if you dont have a good face, being muscular would make you more attractive.
Also working out can change your facial aesthetics.
And this might sound foreign to you but i cannot build a fucking barn in the middle of a city. And even then, it wouldnt make you as strong as intensive training would.
Not to mention that you wouldnt be building a physique as aesthetic as with working out.

While i do agree that there are other ways to build discipline, this one has many other benefits than just the discipline part, why wouldnt you do 2 things in the same time, instead of one.

While i do agree that its not absolutely necessary to work out, working out only has benefits. And some people would like to enjoy those benefits.
Personally i dont work out, but saying that working out is pointless and a waste of time is sheer stupidity.

This, I fucking hate people who are only fit to look good.

Are you me? No really I do the same thing. Although you should also consider some leg work. Such as lunges and basic 30 minute walks

Notice how lifting roid heads are fat as fuck and get out of breath so fucking quickly?

And then you have jogger, biker and calisthenic bros that can outpace them all.

Also, lifting doesn't make you a good fighter. Those gook muay thai manlets will fuck any of you up any day. Is the army full of lifters? Nope.

>thinks that assembling a motor is some sort of specialized ultra hard work
Its productive work you raging cock addict. Lifting a metal disc from the floor produces nothing of value whatsoever.

Do lots of running and hunting, used to be in the army but am nowhere near that level anymore.

It makes you more efficient at working you retarded fuck, do you think that every fit person doesn't have a job?

People are always like GYM GOERS ARE SO STUPID THEY PICK THING AND PUT THEN DOWN but I don't see them capable of doing something so "simple."

>you can be fit and still work
My argument is against lifting metal discs off the floor repeatedly for no reason.
If you cant find any other way in life to increase or maintain strength, then your priorities are out of order.

The only people who would ever hate on lifting are people who have never been fit and muscled. The feeling of your entire body being covered in a thick layer of muscle is amazing. In every day tasks you appreciate your strength and stability. In uncommon tasks like moving furniture you REALLY love your strength. You feel better about yourself because you look good and also because regular lifting releases and maintains chemicals in your brain that put you in a better state of mind.

Your joints and ligaments feel a lot better, because they are encased and supported in all directions by firm muscle. It also fixes muscle imbalances or wrist issues from excessive computer use.

What does it matter what people do in their spare time, lifting isn't their job, people do things besides going to the gym you retard.

This, what makes you a good fighter if that was the achievement is to practice, strategize, and keep your body healthy

Lifting weights in itself is degenerate.
Gaining muscle strength and twitch speed from training to fight, for example martial arts, training or army training is very productive.

If you teach yourself how to curl or bench press your lineage will be better at bench pressing and curling. If you teach yourself how to fight your racial DNA will be better at fighting.
Evolution not vegetable body builder
Ok praise kek

>being muscular would make you more attractive
Youll only be attracting the wrong type of women if they like you for your body
> aesthetic
Thats not how it works
>saying that working out is pointless and a waste of time is sheer stupidity.
If you can find time in your day to repeatedly lift metal discs off of the ground then thats nice. Im saying you shouldn't have that much time on your hands if you're trying to be productive in life.

>I have a friend who 'lifts' and he's unhealthy as fuck.
Yeah, there's this. Lifting didn't make me all that healthier by itself, but it's part of it. Sleeping/eating well and drinking less helped. The thing is, it's possible to lift and gain muscle mass without breaking too much of a sweat. I know that because I'm lazy as fuck and I managed it for a while kek. You induce light muscle damage, then get enough protein and sleep, and you get muscle growth. Lifting is not necessarily good exercise, but that's up to you. It's a good way to get started with exercising anyway. Now I work out more rigorously. It does help with my health, but I should do more cardio. If you're good at running, you're healthy. That's probably the best measure of health. You should still lift at least a little on top of that though.

Is there anything more bluepilled than convincing yourself that being physically powerful is in ANY way a bad thing to strive for

Doing a sport/activity > lifting > doing nothing

>t. weakbodied faggot

what's the chanses of that being a transgender

This is the ultimate red pill. Damn this board is woke.

Y. Guy has accomplish mothing meanwhiel chad(me) is both rich n chad body mode banging tht girl u daydreamed ur life with about every weekand

It's a sad thing for a man to have lived his whole life not ever experiencing his bodies full potential.

>It makes you more efficient at working
Working a random group of muscles that has nothing to do with whatever youre doing for work doesn't make you more efficient at that job. If that job requires those muscle groups be developed, then they will develop fine while working

Being small has it's benefits. Like in a rugby team you have scrum keks and runner keks. imagine if a fat body builder tried killing this retarded commie
Spoiler He would have been thwarted.
youtube.com/watch?v=D4KROpdUkrM&index=28&list=PL0dBOIebdupB85IpnV8hAiQjBxAXWK8W9

You use your looks to attract, and your personality to keep people around you.
For instance, i was a metalhead when i was younger, and i saw a dude in my class with a band shirt long black hair, and i approached him because of how he looked. We stayed friends because of our personalities not looks.
Same with women, theyll approach you cause you look good, and then its a test of personality.

Most work out programs require around 1 hour of time spent at the gym. If you dont have 1 hour of free time, id say you dont know what youre doing with your life.
Being productive is not the only thing in life.
Working for 20 ours but slowly and slacking, is not better than working 8 hours full speed and proper. And after 8 hours, you have plenty of free time.

>What does it matter what people do in their spare time,
>spare time
Thats my arguement. Go out and do something productive to society so you dont have (((spare time))) read the bible, learn about idle hands faggot

Why can't you get it through your thick fucking head that you can work out as well as work! Fuck you're a retard!

No. It's probably one of the most red-pilled things ever. You're just a shill trying to slide these retards here.

When you can nearly rip a door off it's hinges just by opening it you know you're getting somewhere. source: me

Honestly just kys fat lazy kike

You're a delusional retard making excuses, desperate to not feel inferior. Lifters aren't fat and you're just a weakling.

>you can work out as well as work!
Because you're making my argument for me. Your work should be your workout, not going to some faggoty gym and standing around lifting metal discs.

No work will sufficiently exercise your entire body, but you wouldn't understand that because you don't know shit about fitness.

When I was in basic I noticed the fit manlets were leading the pack with most thing, every body shape is useful once it's been trained and fit.

> If you dont have 1 hour of free time, id say you dont know what youre doing with your life.
Ok faggot, come back when you have a wife, a family and some fucking land and tell me that theres plenty of time to stand in a gym and lift metal discs off the ground for an hour and a half.

You gym fags are actively degenerating. A cow can have muscles it doesn't mean it's not going to the slaughter.
If you train for martial combat like our ancestors you will get as much muscle as you need not muscle to contract ur bicep for 100lbs or whatever but hardened muscle

fuck you, I want to look aesthetic like Michaelangelos David, and it gets me in the gym. It doesnt matter what gets you in the gym as long as you go and you work hard who gives a fuck what keeps you motivated?

Reductionism is the disease of a sharp but lazy intellect

My line of work is computers, software hardware. How will my work equate to a work out? Am i supposed to carry 4 pcs around the shop at the time while doing lunges at each step?
There are married men that still work out, and married women.
If you dont have time to work out, dont. But dont call those who have the time and want to do that, stupid or call what theyre doing worthless.

>fat and lazy
No time to be lazy. Volunteer and help your friends and family and you'll see what i mean.