Why do "white hispanics" not act like proper whites, especially politically...

Why do "white hispanics" not act like proper whites, especially politically, even though they desperately want to be white.

haha I think I'll call them "Spanish"

The overwhelming majority of "white hispanics" in America have central and south American ancestry. They just usually have a little more European ancestry than your average spic

I'm white hispanic trump supporter kill yourself

I am Spanish

Because
1. They still have native american in them
2. Their white part is low iq trash

black hair
brown eyes
thin beard

NOT WYTE

>white hispanic
>central and south american ancestry

sorry sanchez you aren't spanish

Go research genetics, class is a myth, only race, this is observable by all with a brain your individual rolls are meaningless in long term and in grand quantities of population see any white race state in Australia USA from all the low class whites are equals to all whites

Nah you'd prolly pass for white if you;d shave that beard. Honestly looks like some 5th grader glued his dads pubs on his face

Why don't x act like z

This threads should be banned because they are simply retarded all races and nations have different people with different thinking and ideas OP is a retarded faggot

>I have white degenerate genetics

Whats closest on these charts to your eyes and skintone? and don't fucking lie. You fags are the ones that shill the
>civic nationalism
Meme, well you and a few yellow or jungle fever autists

I have the same kind of beard (med genes)
honestly dude, just shave it

LOL

Wrong person you dumb fag

>we should ban things that I don't like to discuss like the important distinction in how "white hispanics" and non-hispanic whites votes and lean politically.

>Why do "white hispanics" not act like proper whites, especially politically, even though they desperately want to be white.
People write like shit regardless of ethnic origin. It's just a fact of life. If your IQ is 115 you are automatically smarter than 84% of people. You think a "Hispanic", even a white one, who is down on his luck, is going to have lived a life where he's taught proper grammar and etiquette? No way, Jose.

>hurr muh individuals whatever
Stopped reading right there.

Class matters but I was not refering to that.
Conquistadors were mainly from Extremadura and Andalusia, which are the most poor and backward regions of Spain. In Europe there is a lot more regional variation than you think.

11 eyes, 3B skin. Non-whites get out.

Why do eyes look so gross when photographed like this?

140iq with 140iq breeds a roll most likely lower than 140, but slightly higher than average which is why there never was class nationalism in the past but racial nationalism which is the only thing that secures your posterities popilation mates and society, as well as median wealth.

That's because of discrepancies in race, a 100% Iberian from Malaga is smarter than 100% moor from Basque Country.

Scared to tell us your eye colour you filthy shitskin? Neck yourself.

Class does not matter, the children of the poorest whotes can be equal to those of the smartest whites, only race matters.

>tfw my eyes are so green they're not even on the chart and my skin is is like 1E (plus a bunch of freckles
>not even a ginger

My hands are like a C4 but upper arm like an B1

Eyes are generally gross

Sorry f.a.m.

The children of kings can be retarded the children of Einstein were retarded, only race secures your races natural state and future as well as what you are and the traits you find inherent in your people and lacking in others.

See

16, d2, Spanish

Because Spanish people and all Hispanics by association are not White

I never used the word "individuals", though. Are you going to tell me that white trash write intelligently on Facebook comments, too?

Basque blood here, is there any weight to the argument that the smart ones left?

Surely that explains Ireland?

Lol 3B skin, nigger

>Sub-Saharan or North African
Might as well say Turkish or Kenyan.

>"white trash"
Fuck off.

Low class whites children go to the regular or above white average, there is no such thing as white trash, all of the white race has their roles and duties to the race.

Low class whites secure the white race regardless.

Something wrong with individuals? Are you a collectivist parasite?

>tfw spanish father
>tfw you have gallego blood in you
You can't imagine how dirty I'm feeling every day. And I can't wash the shame away.
The only good thing about it is the fucking EU passport.

>even though they desperately want to be white
No we don't.
Argentines (mostly porteños) ≠ Rest of South Americans

For me what triggers the fuck out of me is that it's okay to break up whites into upper class "rich WASPs", middle class "yuppies", and blue collar "white trash" or "rednecks" and somehow this is okay but if you even acknowledge the huge black underclass, the "ghetto niggas", the whole world comes down on you. I can't tell you the times some smug little rat faced "white" cosmopolitan shitbag as ragged on "those stupid white trash rednecks hillbillies that are too stupid to 'vote for their interests'"

No such thing as individuals, everything in humans is collectivist and determined by collective factors, you of course can do whatever you want no matter how stupid.

Uneducated whites? If you don't live in a trailer park in West Virginia, I'm not referring to you.

I agree that it could be interesting to compare shitposting quality of uneducated whites with OP's pic. Perhaps your hypothesis will be demonstrated.

Literally meaningless. You can break any population down to individuals or even thousands of individuals for every single trait to "prove" that generalizations are incorrect

Some of the race aren't as bright, doesn't mean we aren't the same race and have a singular purpose and role for all of us.

Bullshit, there are only individuals, collectivism is a means to leech off others. Commies get out.

How would breaking a population down to individuals prove generalizations incorrect?

>Uneducated whites? If you don't live in a trailer park in West Virginia, I'm not referring to you.
>t. spic
Seriously, just look at adoption studies. White children born into lower income brackets, when raised in middle class white homes score, on average, the same as their other white middle class peers. Meanwhile blacks and mixed raced children under the same circumstances average out significantly lower than those white adopted kids

You are a collection of mother and father as well as grandfathers and grandmothers, nothing about you is unique or individual, the only thing you have of yourself is your choices.

It doesn't. That's my point fampie. When we're dealing with racial/ethnic politics, yes, it's collectivist. Just because you see the word "collectivist" and your rugged libertarian individualism gets triggered doesn't mean it's what you're thinking about

>Seriously, just look at adoption studies. White children born into lower income brackets, when raised in middle class white homes score, on average, the same as their other white middle class peers
Cool story, but not what I was talking about. Are you going to tell me that they've never posted anything on Facebook? Hell, half of Sup Forums has posted something cringeworthy, and most of us here are middle class suburban whites.

How am I a collection of my mother and my father?

You have 23 chromosomes from your mother and 23 from your father.

There is no such thing as class, people aren't a class they are a race and posistion I refuse all false class identities and class politics everyone of the race should help each other under a single society.

I hate your attentionwhoring on here

That's not a northen beard.

Class isn't a physical property, yes, but one's social strata seems to determine the likelihood that they would write bullshit on Facebook à la OP's pic.

You're not making any arguments. You're just saying
>haha wow there are stupid in every race and like it's okay to call them trailer trash or white trash
You know who uses those terms? Asians, spics, nogs, and cosmopolitan Jews (ie all of them) all with a massive inferiority complexes. You have to go back Sanchez... Your people didn't build this country, mine did, quite literally in fact.

There are very few whites who as such, and their children are most certainty equal or above the children of any class.

OP's pic, my pic, the text was quite literally from a "white hispanic" on Sup Forums trying to defend it.

You are an individual with individual traits and you are a collective race that has all your genetics.

You are not a class nor does a class is anything of you.

2, 3c, Half German, quarter anglo, quarter Italian

Ofc but the bulk of the population is native.
Maybe that's true for special cases, like China being communist thus harming economical development, but in general class matters. In a developed country the people who pick the garbage are not equally intelligent than doctors.

Basques are pretty intelligent and the Basque country is rich. That's why it attracted so many immigrants from the poorest parts of Spain and that may lower their PISA score.
Normally when mass emigration happens like 95% of the population is poor so I don't think there is a selection for intelligence in the ones who leave.

I had assumed it was from Facebook given the poor writing.

In that case, "white Hispanics" here are usually from poor Latin American countries where pretending to be white is socially rewarded.

Suurrrrrrreeeeeeeeee Pablo.

Yes there are individuals less intelligent but society works from population groups and the children of a farmer can be smarter than the child of a doctor or scientist and this is what matters and why individuals play no role, if all lower intelligent people would have been sterilized than all intelligent people would not be born as they most likely have an ancestor that wasn't too bright.

Then*

Spanish here.

Axe me anything.

Fucking chicANOs

Speak for yourself ese

Eye/hair color/skin color?

Iberia confirmed the whitest, what region iberbro

I can see Morocco from my home in Spain

It's pathetic to be so obsessed with race. People use their race to feel superior because they have
nothing else to offer to the world, you must think very little about yourself.
I feel like none of that shit applies to people here. At least in Mexico, at least in the northern states.
No one here really knows their real heritage, we are a hot mess.
I myself am a mix of spanish hispanic and french, and I've known Mexicans who are absolutely
white, black asian, etc. Of course we are mostly all brown, but we are very diverse.
We have some asian looking brownies all the way to some indian looking almost black people.
Basically our ancestors loved to fuck everything. Maybe thats why our women are so fertile.

You need to work on yourself, that beta muh race bullshit won't get you far. Embrace reality user.

I of course believe the smartest have different ROLES based on attributes best suited not that they are inferior just an unlucky racial comrade who can work and serve the tribe all the same.

Regionalism confirmed btfo

2D skin + 14 eyes.

Can I be white?

It's a veritable fact. Ask any little Mexico City douche and they'll tell you they're white.

I hope this is a copy pasta. Also your "hot brown chicks" are caked in makeup in order to try and hide their fucked up face. The most attractive is on the left and even then she's "meh". Meanwhile white chicks can look 10x better with no makeup, meanwhile your "hot brown chicks" have to be dressed like whores but that's not beauty, that's just degenerate succumbing to natural instincts.

Oh I'm not denying that, what I'm denying is that it's just the ones from the poor Latin American countries. They're all like that if they can get away with it.

I know you're trolling, but please stop. That woman you posted is disgusting.

No.

:(

>t. kiddie fucker
If you don't find women who are properly developed, like her, attractive... you should just fucking kill yourself. I bet you don't even want strong sons.

Come back Paco.

Define a "white hispanic" are you talking about half Mexicans? Any Mexican gene is shit

Also is it because her elbows are too pointy?

Are you just referring to half Mexicans?

My grandfather is Ecuadorian by name only, but was descendant of colonists from Spain so he was white with blue eyes and had a (((mestizo))) son. My mother was also white with blue eyes and I came out white with green eyes

Beauty is subjective. I wouldn't touch the girl in your image with a rake.
Any of the girls in my image looks 10x better. But hey thats MY opinion.
You think they are dressed like whores but they are cheerleaders from
some shitty ass futbol team, I wonder how the cheerleaders in your country dress up...
Reminder that Mexico is a much more conservative nation than US,
how are you gonna talk about degeneracy when you live in such a degenerate kike ridden place

I personally don't find that woman attractive because of the following:

>butthole eyes
>big ears
>pastey skin
>huge jawline supported by a skinny neck

The jaw could play to benefit of my sons, but if they get that fucking scrawny ass turkey neck or the eyes/ears they're fucked.

>butthole eyes
You mean not having giant bug eyes?
>big ears
Literally LOL
>pastey skin
IE being white
>huge jawline supported by a skinny neck
For a woman she has a well developed neck. It's not like she'd lift and play contact sports to build it up.

>Beauty is subjective.
Not according to science :)
>I wouldn't touch the girl in your image with a rake.
You're right, because she'd scream and her body guard would take you to the pavement.

>giant bug eyes
No, I mean they are deep set and beady along with having dark circles and being puffy. I.E. They look like buttholes.

>LOL
They're big as fuck, deal with it.

>being white
No.

>build it up
No, you cannot build up that slender long turkey neck no matter what you do.

She is unattractive for a white woman and an extremely poor example if you are REALLY trying to bring that up as an argument.

Are you gonna elaborate on anything or are you just going do these ecksdee leddit epic comebax

>defaulting to lebbit memes when you get btfo