Western exile to Russia

Should high IQ Western whites move to Russia? Russia seems like the only white country with a real chance of opposing the kabal.

inb4 muh cowardice

Any "success" you achieve as a white person in jewish occupied lands (esp. USA) ultimately perpetuates a system that's hellbent on world domination and white genocide. Being an American nationalist in 2017 means being an Israeli nationalist and a globalist with regards to all other countries (America included).

Trump was the last shot at any sort of internal solution to this problem, and it was always a long shot.

If executed properly, Russia could greatly benefit from a Western brain drain if they ever choose to promote white immigration. Russian nationalism should not be at odds with the greater white world.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i honestly think so. russians seem pretty based on policy, the JQ, and masculinity.

Lmao no, Russia is where all the kikes come from in the first place

No, Russia has every single problem you are fleeing from plus its own unique problems

Either overthrow the US government with a revolution, or stop following politics in general and move out to a rural area.
The Second World War decided the fate of white people, and white people sadly lost

Slavs need to be Gassed

So you think Putin is a jewish shill working against the interests of whites?

If true, we fucked lads.

Good luck surviving in Russia

hi shlohmo

You and me wouldn't survive in Chechnya in a week for example.

You don't even how much diferents ethnicities are in Russia and what they would do to a American.

Yes, when USSR fell they fled to the West because Russia began cracking down...they ain't Russian and they have no loyalty to Russia.

Stop this fucking Russia fanboy shit. The communists did it and they were fucking idiots. Now some rightwingers do it, and they are fucking idiots.

Russia is a third world country and a dictatorship. It has a larger muslim population than any European country.

Seriously guys. Stop it. It's so cringe worthy.

>Should high IQ Western whites move to Russia? Russia seems like the only white country with a real chance of opposing the kabal.
No.Russia is shit you're gonna hate it.

>So you think Putin is a jewish shill working against the interests of whites?
Yes and no. He's cucking ethnic Russians by importing shitskins from central asia to benefit his oligarch friends, but he only cares about his and his friends survival and power. He doesn't care about jews or whites or any of that t b h. Just a corrupt kleptocrat dictator

He seems to be quite fond of the "Eurasia" narrative, but at least he's not sucking jew cock 24/7.

larger % wise or in total? I can't imagine it has more % than France, Bosnia, etc.

Le eurasia meme is just civic nationalism. He propagates it to prevent Russians from rightfully chimping out against minorities who leech off of them. Nazis are suppressed here way harder than in EU

>Nazis are suppressed here way harder than in EU

I've also heard there is a massive shilling effort from Soros types to promote hollywood Nazis in Russia to justify the West hating them.

If that's true, I understand why they're suppressed.

>Nazis are suppressed here way harder than in EU
well they did kind of invade your country

perhaps you should try not using swastikas or hitler imagery

Jared, pls.

>Should high IQ Western whites move to Russia?
Yes. Please, move here and bring us rule of law and democracy. We're to scared to fight for our rights.

Russia has a GOAT based foreign policy of bombing mudshits and opposing globalism but a really shit tier interior and economic policy with hate speech laws and low wages

Both. Yeah you can't imagine it because you are an ignorant and stupid burger

Russias muslim population are natives you fuckwit.
Literally conquered kebabs by european russians

Is this a joke?

russia is the biggest shithole on this planet.

have fun living there.

Most of those are made-up (((western))) metrics to make jewed countries seem desirable.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Russia

>Muslims make up to 12-15% of the population

I have been in Russia.
The only nice place is the Downtown of Moscow (with Sobors and shiet).
Anything further away from it, you suddenly travel back to Dostoevsky times.
I know my country is pretty crappy compared to Western standards but in Russia the inequality is just stabbing the eyes.

I'd rather be neighbors with a white Shia Muslim than a Christian nigger or spic

but you don't know anything about that, you insulated nord cuck

Dont worry, russia controls USA. It is all theater. USA lost coldwar long time ago.

How do you feel about mexicans who just happen to speak russians.

it's regional

This. Russia is swarming with mudslimes.

>никoгдa и ни oдин pyкoвoдитeль poccии или cccp нecдeлaл cтoлкьo мнoгo для eвpeeв кaк пyтин

yes, go ahead please go. stop at the front lines of ukraine too im sure they would love to use you as cannon fodder

I think all White Americans of German or Germanic descent should move back to Deutschland, displace the kebab, reinvigorate the Volk and start the 4th Reich. Why the fuck would I want to live under the hegemony subhuman Slavs?

east germoney rape baby. kek kys

Muh based Russia is 20% kebab, Putinbot