Let's end the silly BBC meme. No white woman wants to date feral niggers

Let's end the silly BBC meme. No white woman wants to date feral niggers.

The true danger we're facing is BAC, Big Asian Cock.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20100118050917/http://www.sphere.com/article/revealing-the-mysteries-of-online-dating-even-the-politically-i/19261774
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Opium_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry, we don't deal in oxymorons.

fpbp

ORBAN'D

>tiny yerrow lice pecks

I lived in China for a year as a student. One day my girlfriend (Chinese) took me swimming. I went into the mens changing room and started to get changed - but I noticed that the men didn't go into little cubicles to get changed like we do in the UK. They just stripped off totally naked, so basically I was stuck in a room as the only white guy in a room full of naked asian men.

I was curious so had a quick scan. 99% of the men at first glance seemed to have vaginas with a big bush.

Their dicks were so small, I literally could not see them through the hair.

There was not a lot of hair.

>Chinese Gf
Why ?
Do you want elliot rogers as your sons ?

It's odd. Not necessarily for dating, but Asian born in America tend to be the most blue pilled people ever while the Japanese and Chinese from their homeland are redpilled and cutthroat. Asian in American for some reason opt into the Democratic plantation that mistreats them worse than any other racial group.

White people dont even consider gooks to be humans. How many gooks have you ever seen hanging out with popular, party type white people? Nobody even acknowledges their existence.

Can confirm. At my university in California, honestly see more white girl + Asian guy than the other way, since that's become basically a meme.

had the same experience in Japan, my japanese girlfriend at the time always complained that my dick was "too big" and I was forced to constantly buy lube. In Sweden and the rest of Europe I'm average(I even think I'b a little bit below average).

nah girls want the BBC

Big Brainy Caucasians

Chinese in general are redpilled. Japanese have gotten bluepilled post WW2 but the ones that come over are the rich ones that don't go full anime retard

This is rare. WMAF is most common from what I've noticed.

condoms are not exactly difficult to buy

Imperial Japan being the exception. Current Japan lost their warrior past.

r/asianmasculinity, pls go

More like SAD, Small Asian Dick.

4.5 inches Average for Asian men like come on teenage boys aren't that small.

The most common combination is WHite man and Asian female, especially tech guys working in IT and with computers, they almost always have an asian girlfriend/wife. I also remember reading that these relationships and marriages are alot more stable than others and rarely result in divorce compared to white man and white female or white man and black female.

Maybe they find that "exotic" or something.

Fuck off ricemixers.

AMWF will dominate this world

A pure woman for a supreme gentleman

i dont mind so much because the slant eyes are really good at starcraft

my girlfriend used to bang a Japanese guy and that makes her way hotter for some reason

kek "supreme gentleman"

I don't even get upset when i see this. It's infinitely better than bmwf.

steam the rice, pay the price.

You could argue almost the same for AMWF, though WMAF is more common

IT HURTS

I would tie her up, beat her, fuck her, torture her, rape her, kill her slowly, fuck her body, then eat her

t. asian"masculinity"
1/2

2/2
Source: web.archive.org/web/20100118050917/http://www.sphere.com/article/revealing-the-mysteries-of-online-dating-even-the-politically-i/19261774

Your momma not working as a stripper is a oxymoron

Too bad they only marry us white dudes after they have blown out cunts.

REEEEEEEEEEE
HANDS DOWN FROM WHITE WYMENS SHITSKINS
REEEEEEEE

Hans stop there's like 4 AMWF couple s on the planet.

Is this how you cope?

>be me now
>be hapa
>be older than most of you fags
>have a career and family
>have blue eyed blonde Mom (mostly Nordic and German from her "testimony")

I make light eye blonde haired children (their mom is blonde hair blue eyed((mostly German)), even though I'm light brown eye and dark hair. Can I please join the Aryan club Sup Forums, PLEASE?

You'll never see an asian or hapa with an ugly white chick, unlike the blacks that will go after anything. Asians are superior, also 7 in cock, 6'1, diddy lift 5 pl8 for 5.

How does 99% of a room have a micro penis when a micro penis is a rare condition

it wasn't e r e c t e d

You'll never see an Asian with a white chick ever unless she's a weeaboo or he bought her from Ukraine

Are you 12? Men do not walk around with boners all the time.

genuine question as me and my friend were discussing AMWF couples. do asian men actually think we get mad when we see them dating white girls? when i see a white girl with an asian guy i genuinely respect her as she is probably with him because hes a good guy and not with him for looks or dick size etc. doesnt bother me at all

who gives a fuck?

>that finnish flag
More like Big Mongolian Cock, kek

It's a lesbian couple.

If Asians had big dicks, North Korea wouldn't hate us.

The asian dudes in these relationships always end up cucked. You are just these white girls pet asians that she can show off to her kpop listening friends.

Isn't if funny how Asians are the whole race that whites haven't (conquered)?

And money see China

please add two ( ), thx

Can the asian/white women exchange happen already?

And money. See China

Lots of fake up. Thick arms. And no visible jawline.
I wonder how she would look without the fake up

a parasitical symbiotic relationship?

The Chinese are aids.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073

Big you said?

uh

>have 7 inch dick
>bang while girls
>"eh its average"
>bang actual chinese girl
>"that is not go inside me " (chingrish)
>she has multiple orgasms, wants to marry me
and thats probably what life is like for guys with 9 inch dicks in western countries, and now im sad

American education.

>you act like GB wasn't fucking up everyone's shit 100 year ago. They still didn't leave any last influence that makes it referable to today.

I have a 7 inch dick, and my girl still has orgasms
I bet it depends on the girl, not on your dick

I'm sorry you have to live in Arab France.

I'm speaking specifically about the lasting effects of white culture on Asians, as in the fact "WE WUZ KANGZ/SLAVES".

By the way, there was a time Mongolia owned all dat.

>They still didn't leave any last influence

American Education, jesus fucking christ

>she has multiple orgasms
right

I'm white, but I agree. White women belong to the Golden Asian Cock. Asian men are just smarter, more attractive, and have better sex than us!

Funland out to take over the world, you can run dicklets, but you can't hide yo wimmin.

what cultural influence did you leave that fucking makes a mark in geopolitics today?

GB, your analytical abilities are gay.

sure....