G2A is run by Jews

Reminder that if you use G2A you are literally giving money to Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/NatSocgeneral
pcgamer.com/tinybuild-claims-g2a-sold-450000-worth-of-its-keys-without-paying-a-penny/
lockesjourney.wordpress.com/2016/03/17/the-hard-truth-about-g2a-kinguin-and-grey-market-keys/
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-21-murky-world-of-pc-game-key-reselling-exposed-by-indie-developer
polygon.com/2015/2/9/8006693/the-truth-behind-those-mysteriously-cheap-gray-market-game-codes
kotaku.com/g2a-scammer-explains-how-he-profited-off-stolen-indie-g-1784540664
imgur.com/gQhoEmH
twinfinite.net/2016/06/dev-going-buy-g2a-please-pirate-game-instead/
youtube.com/watch?v=mBakPg6x63Q
pcgamesn.com/how-to-cancel-g2a-shield
imgur.com/gallery/PUwPC
eurogamer.net/articles/2017-02-03-controversial-pc-game-key-reseller-g2a-com-fights-fires-in-reddit-ama
youtube.com/watch?v=zpCnGXA_EdQ&t=1s
unknownworlds.com/blog/beware-shady-key-resellers-and-discount-steam-keys/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank you Jews for selling games for cheap

finally kikes doing something positive for a change, saving me a ton of money

Better alternative to paying full price for kike propaganda dont you think?

Yeah, fuck these jews.
I took a long look at my bank account a few weeks back and saw that they have been grabbing $1/month for like 2 years for nothing.

Yeah I stopped using that shitty place. Fuck Jews

finally doing something right jews! thanks!

FUCKING PIRATE THE GAMES THEN, DON'T GIVE YOUR MONEY TO SHEKEL HOARDING J*WS.

>Jews sold me a Frontside Misty

wtf I like jews now!

Seriously though, join the NatSocGen group on steam faggots.*

>*offer not valid for leftypol queers

>
>
>
>FUCKING PIRATE THE GAMES THEN, DON'T GIVE YOUR MONEY TO SHEKEL HOARDING J*WS.

I like having steam games because I can carry it from pc to pc for the rest of my life without leeching

If you are older than 16 years and still play videogames you are a manchild and should kill yourself anyways

pirating is illegal, buying game in g2a isn't.
I besides i always heard that g2a is from hong kong, not jewish.

There are no groups that match your search

steamcommunity.com/groups/NatSocgeneral

?

The floor is lava :)

Most of their games are stolen
Its like pirating, but you spend money

24 dollars to keep your bank account open?

You think they do it for free?

Jews make the money and steal it too. It's like having your cake and eating it too.

I have to pay for my cheap dota cosmetics somewhere. I'm not buying them off steam.

He means the shitty G2A shield fraud protection, that you involuntarily subscribe to and is really difficult to get rid of.

Meh! I buy all my games off of Steam. Even if it costs me more money.

I just like having all my games in one area.

If you a dumb nigger who buys the cheapest option off of some new time marketplace dealer yeah. But if you know how to play your cards right then nope and it helps cause of duenovo gaymes

Wait but if money is debt, and a video game is not, and I exchange money for a video game, didn't I just win?

False. They do sell grey market keys but the majority are obtained through legitimate means. Any online market will have the exact same problems, so what do you suggest as an alternative?

>only buy from reputable sellers
>take G2A Shield out of the cart before checking out
>get games at bottom barrel prices
No problem, just don't be a retard.

Some indie companies actually went bankrupt or had to stop directly selling game keys because of chargeback fees from purchases with stolen credits cards. Almost all of those games ended up on sites like G2A. So stolen games.

Yeah and those probably represented less than 1% of the total of keys sold on there. So fucking what? Any online market that allows the sale of digital keys by individuals will have the same problem.

Who fucking cares about some indie game studio making half assed games while living off welfare? I dont!

i bought a game form them once, and they offered me some kind of "protection" thing for a dollar

apparent it was a recurring fee and when i tried to cancel it i could only do it 2 days before or 2 days after the recurring fee was charged and then i had to take a quiz with 30 question to get my dollar back

I sell keys through their platform. I still havent withdrawn money hope they dont kike me

You will input the key you bought from gay2a to Steam.
If it is Steam product, that is.

And to follow up; they are only a distribution medium in that case. They are like a mall or city center for people to set up their stalls to sell things. The same way the FBI doesn't throw Hiroshimoot in the partyvan if someone posts CP, is the same reason G2A isn't responsible if one of the merchants on their site sells a stolen or grey market key.

Yeah that shit is very Jewy but it's not necessary and I don't think the last part of your post is true. You can cancel it any time, or I did anyway

How do you actually support the devs. Doesn't Steam take like 30% of the games sold?

You use Origin and Uplay :))

>besides i always heard that g2a is from hong kong
Same.

I use G2A a lot and only got burnt once, I stupidly bought CS:GO from there and Valve deleted it from my library a week later. G2A still refunded me even though I didn't use G2A Shield.

>You use Origin and Uplay :))
Fuck off Northernigger.

>buying games

laughingwhores.jpg

They dont rip you off :DD 100% revenue to EA and Ubisoft :DD
That's how you support game devs :))

you either give money to the kikes in G2A or the kikes in valve, whats the difference?

Ok hitler

no wonder, gayms are jews' favorite means of goy kids subversion

Giving money to Valve is pointless, but they're not too bad. EA/Ubisoft and the rest of their ilk are 100% SJW kikery, so no remorse for them. Have to make a judgement on the individual merchant, and whether you want to support the dev directly. G2A at least on paper seem to be Chink-bongs, so there's that

dont forget about (((steam)))

Idk about jews but it is a place that profits off of criminal enterprise.

I think someone just buys tons of keys when item goes on sale. So if game is like 50E and it goes on steam sale to 20E someone will buy 50 keys and later seel it for 30E on G2a, but i think that some of the keys are illegal.

>pirating online games

Some info:

pcgamer.com/tinybuild-claims-g2a-sold-450000-worth-of-its-keys-without-paying-a-penny/
lockesjourney.wordpress.com/2016/03/17/the-hard-truth-about-g2a-kinguin-and-grey-market-keys/
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-21-murky-world-of-pc-game-key-reselling-exposed-by-indie-developer
polygon.com/2015/2/9/8006693/the-truth-behind-those-mysteriously-cheap-gray-market-game-codes
kotaku.com/g2a-scammer-explains-how-he-profited-off-stolen-indie-g-1784540664
imgur.com/gQhoEmH
twinfinite.net/2016/06/dev-going-buy-g2a-please-pirate-game-instead/
youtube.com/watch?v=mBakPg6x63Q
pcgamesn.com/how-to-cancel-g2a-shield
imgur.com/gallery/PUwPC
eurogamer.net/articles/2017-02-03-controversial-pc-game-key-reseller-g2a-com-fights-fires-in-reddit-ama
youtube.com/watch?v=zpCnGXA_EdQ&t=1s
unknownworlds.com/blog/beware-shady-key-resellers-and-discount-steam-keys/