Implying you wouldn't want a piece of that ass every night

>implying you wouldn't want a piece of that ass every night

enjoy your aids and hep b

What could you be possibly attempting to slide?

No thanks, I'm not a degen racemixer

Yeah like she'd be visible, every morning to late afternoon maybe

These threads are retarded. Of course any man would fuck a woman regardless of race if she was approaching 10/10. What is the goalpost? That it's hypocritical for "racists" who want to preserve their ethnic lineage to want to stick their dick in something exotic? Do you take such people as retards who don't know the concept of "birth control"?

Not politics

Maybe one night. Black girls kinda gross me out desu

God she is ugly as sin. That fucking maw of hers and her robotic deportment are yuge turnoffs.

>not a racemixer
>posts a jew

>Having a mongrel kid

Thats because you are a low test beta male
Just go play your video games

>Compared to a Croatian woman

Yeah

try again, maybe post someone without a horse jaw this time around

>Have native anglo wife, married 1 year this May
>Stable jobs for both of us
>She knows that whenever we have sex, it comes with a chance of babies
>She doesn't care, if she gets pregnant she flips to brooding mother mode

No sir, I do not want a piece of ass that is not part of my wedded wife. We roll the dice and take whatever comes our way.

Bring me a pressure washer first.

>ywn be a plantation owner with a mulatto daughter bedwarmer

hey, we have our fair share of fine bimbos too

She's not that ugly. You've clearly never looked at 70% of women

Sorry your waifu a shit.

Do you want low IQ kids? That's how you get low IQ kids. Seriously. Average white IQ:100. Average black IQ: *%, a whole standard deviation lower and halfway to what is consider the beginning of mental retardation at 70.

Dear lord

When it comes to Africans:
Arabs and Berber of North Africa: acceptable
People's of the Horn of Africa: acceptable
Anything else: get out

>he thinks 100 is high IQ
In stead of mating solely on skin memanin content you could just find a high IQ qt of any background and have a more reasonable chance of having intelligent kids.

No thanks, I'm a vegetarian.

#blacklovematters

Niggers need to quit abandoning their women

Jews promote the degeneration of the black race as much as they promote the of whites

you traitor

this DESU. ive learned that there are uber and untermensch from every race

So many Europeans have nigger fantasies because thay are never met one. If you came to Detroit or Baltimore, you would understand why you would want no part of it. American black women are the trashiest creatures of all time. They get pregnant at age 17, smoke crack during that time, and produce the next generation of degenerate criminals.

Who wouldn't? I'm a racist, not a fate.

Racemixing, regardless of the combination, is degeneracy.

Traitors will be the first to go. That includes race traitors.

>implying im not a autistic virgin who spend too much time on "politics" board

>Those teeth

and im a brit

IQ scores are averaged so that 100 is supposed to be the representative average. White people represent this average, so their average score is set to 100. Blacks are compared and found to be a whole standard deviation lower at 85. IQ numbers aren't concert, the ar comparative.

Prodao nas za sitne pare

>not fucking the most beautiful women of every race

What's it like being a faggot?

>NO PHILTRUM

The exception to this rule IMO is Native Americans halfbreeds end up actually being petty hot most the time and over a couple generation, all native features are lost. Of course, you have to pick the right tribe. Cherokee and Iroquois seem to blend better than most. Sam Bratford for example, professional football quarterback is part cherokee. You would think that he is pure white based on just looks.

Can you at least stop posting same pictures, when you make these threads?

WTF I LOVE NIGGERS NOW!!!

>I'm not a degen racemixer
>posts trap

>posts a nearly 50 yr old woman.
>wonders why she's not flawless

WTF I LOVE NIGGERS NOW!!!

SOMEONE GET THIS BEAVER A LOG TO GNAW ON

>implying im not getting a piece of that ass every night.

all woman belong to white man.

>I continue my study of the aromatic delights of the world's races, petal.
>A pioneering study it is sure to be.
>I seek no recognition or fame, I merely do my duty as a champion of truth and justice.
>Hunker down carefully, my confident black Queen. Papa is ravenous and must feed now. Tee-hee!
>I lift these skirts with a great sense of excitement, do you see? The hand doth tremble. What delights lay beyond these fabric adornments!
>I say, indeed. A black thong. But of course. How apt that a ladygarment should match the skin in its statement of colour!
>I peel back slowly, my dear, so as to make this moment of erotic tension last.
>My natural negress, it is a wonderful sight. The alluring jungle calls to me, a gnarled explosion of kinked frontbottom hair is a tried and tested way to entrap the scents and juices of natural womanly delight
>*SNIFF*
>I declare, this pubic paradise has indeed trapped such perfectly putrid pungence. Might I hold forth on the contents of this wonderous whiff? I sense some dominant denizens of the stench, namely, piss, fishpaste, roasted yams, iron, and yes. *SNIFF* indeed, as I suspected, it is a slight hint of swede.
>How impressive that such a meaty, hairy throng of a sexual Jaguar's slimepastry would absorb the richocheting farts which powered from your muscular black buttocks along your crackparcel and escaped back up into your pusspuss. I do enjoy a good fart, Lady Sambo!
>Which leads me to the most important part. Roll around dear. Hoist those buttocks up a tad.
>See how inviting the sweaty hole is as I prise these heaving buttocks apart?
>I witness heat vapours rising from your musky shitmouth.
>I'll get closer, my joyous Jigaboo!
>I'm in wait, blossom. I will stay here in awe of my surroundings and only desire you to deliver what was promised to me. For it is in smelling this that I-
>*ROOOOOOOWLLLLOP PRAAAAAAAP BORP BORP NUUUUUORRRT PFFOOOOOP BLOOOOOUUUUW PUT PUT PUT SCHNAAAAAARFFFFFFF POOFT BLORP*

>tfw never slept with an asian, arab, latina, or nigress
>tfw I'm colombian and engaged to a white/native american
>only ever dated white women

do other races' pussy feel the same?

ROFL try harder next time. Wouldn't fuck this woman if someone paid me to.

Of course I would like to fuck that Nigga but only as my slave

Asians and Indians have way tighter pussies than Whites. I don't know about latina or black, I've never slept with either. Isn't white/native basically the same as latina?

As long as it doesn't deflate as a fuck it.

Beastiality isn't my thing. You go ahead though, just wear a condom because half of black women have herpes.

It's actually scientifically proven black women have the tightest coohies out of all races.

I'm dead serious, look it up

No need to expand your tits man. It was a joke.

Wtf? I guess that explains Africa's population growth rate.

>These guys will suffer with niglets who won't look like them

Niggers and Halfbreeds have been proven to be the least educated races in America look up Obummer there's literally no point in race-mixing in your home country.

Ya'll are faggots, i'd fuck her.