Southern living thread

How is the southern lifestyle? I know it's cheap but can you make good money working down there? Which states are the best and worst in terms of economics? Has the cuckening hit the south yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck southern living

western living is GOAT

Fuck off, the west coast is a disgusting mix of SJWs, illegals and faggots

Georgia is the GOAT

not in based AZ fucker

You know what's one of the worst things about the south? All the transplants who won't shut up about how much they hate the south.

MO here. Would you consider us southern of midwest?

Arizona is on the coast now?

All the guy said was "Western Living"
Didn't say anything about the left coast

Arizona is the southwest.

Hows NC?

Albuquerque and Tucson maybe but phoenix is like little LA

How's the Georgia lifestyle? Can you make good money? Has the SJW bullshit made its way there?

SF Bay union carpenter here.
The nuke plant in Georgia is paying $55 an hour/$65 for 3rd shift to set concrete forms.

I was making $17 for plant work, because I don't want to leave SC.

I wouldn't know, I'm up in New York.

Best Carolina, checking in.

Hot damn that's good, how're the women? Are there still traditional southern ladies?

In terms of white girls? As far as i know more slutty

Well as long as they don't have blue armpit hair and aren't chanting about muh patriarchy.

I'm a student from the Midwest living in the south and it's awesome. Granted I'm in a city so it's like Dixie-lite, but small differences in the culture make it worth it, even with the niggers.
>people unironically believe there's anything on earth sexier than a pretty girl with a southern accent wearing cowboy boots

You'll get more pic related. They're their own group.

what state ya nig

I was going to move to the South until I realized I'd die a horrible death of radiation poisoning the instant any real happening happened.

Instead, I've bought land in the MO Ozarks.

Is MO as comfy as I hope it is?

its cheap and the people are honest ant nice, but the jobs are shit especially the rural area. The deep south is especially bad. Tennessee is great.

t. Missouri

I met a proper southern girl while on vacation in North Carolina, she was a fucking angel. Southern women > all.

All of the virgin women are married by 22. You'll have to go foreign if you want a wife, unless you can avoid being labeled a pedo.

t. Bama

This so fucking much. I'm in Wilmington NC and this place is full of old retired Northerners and young West Coasters. I love NC but fuck its coast

Wilmington is a lovely city cursed by transplants.

Went to college in Birmingham. Yeah. I think it's just urbanfags in general, though. Even had a Louisiana faggot play down the South and its culture.

>Southern Living
>Lives in the Northern hemisphere

Get on my level fag.

>TIP of Africa
Indeed.

Ugh tell me about it, it was like that when I went to my uncle's place in North Carolina. The community is cookie cutter houses with a mix of locals and transplants. But it's nice because it's not entirely transplants and it's really close to Charlotte which is a great city.

Couple different types:
College girls: typical college girls with an accent
White trash: fucking meth head who love niggers
Horse girls: fucking insane. If a girl says she like horseback riding, the sex will be amazing, but she might kill you
Working class: uber religious, get married by 23
Middle class: pretty similar to middle class anywhere

I always got the impression that Afrikaaners were the closest foreign population to southern rednecks.

humba soeka wena

I'm gonna be going to NC pretty soon. Also saved

>Implying I live in New Hampshire

I live on Long Island, 90% white, pro Trump, republicans across the board, world class beaches and vineyards. We just happen to unfortunately be part of the greater New York.

Similar cultures I would assume

Rural NC is the best GOAT. Cities are for niggers and liberal arts studenta.

This. I've heard some people bitch about how racist or redneck people are down here and I'm always curious why the fuck they're still here. The culture isn't for everyone and if it's not for them then they can get the fuck out.
The sluttiest girls I've seen are typically girls from up north who come down here just to party. The typical actual southerner with the accent tends to not be nearly as slutty.
pic related
It's a shame honestly that I'm at a big college in the city where an authentic southern girl is still somewhat uncommon

well idk i'm just going off of what people on Sup Forums from the south have told me. I'll see for myself soon

Any Atlantaanons here? I'm thinking about moving to a suburb of Atlanta. Any good suburbs?

Do locals like transplants who respect the lifestyle? Or are they still considered Yankees in their eyes?

I don't have the largest sample space admittedly. I've only been here a year and I'm at a uni in the middle of a city so it's likely different in the suburbs and rural areas

I heard Kennesaw or Roswell has good suburbs, I'm not really sure about the jobs or money though

>I know it's cheap but can you make good money working down there?
You can make good money here just as anywhere else, just depends what you're getting into
>Has the cuckening hit the south yet?
Eh, not really. If you live in the middle of a college town/city then yes, otherwise no.

It's pretty fucking good man. worst stuff is what I and said.

Damn straight

Welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself when you come!

Well tbqh we all know if things are okay in the cities they'll be great everywhere else.
Thank you user!

I'm finishing all my licenses and certificates to become an airline pilot, was thinking of moving to an Atlanta suburb since they have the GOAT of airports.

At the end of the day it's still the US but the biggest differences are

>loads of blacks
>it's really hot
>crickets etc.
>people sit on their porch a lot
>people from the mountains are very hard to understand
>people are polite and friendly but then again most people are polite and friendly everywhere, Connecticut excepted

The porch is the best thing. Sitting on the porch all day drinking weak beer and listening to bluegrass, choice.

Meh, hot weather doesn't bother me, I just want to live on a nice piece of land that's in a white neighborhood.

Hi fellow yankees! I went to NC thinking they were supposed to be nice and stuff, but they were all mean and told me "you gotta go back."

Louisiana was nice, though. Go there. They love carpetbaggers.

Hill country Texas. Comfy here.

If you want to come down here to avoid black people you're in for a surprise friendo.

Any Alabamans here? Any nice parts that aren't nog infested? (lowest property taxes in US)

I'm not the best one to answer that. As a transplant myself I'd venture that say that as long as you do assimilate and don't act like a Yankee faggot you're at least given a chance. It is hard to tell though because southerners always act extremely nice, even if it's a facade.

I will say that it does hurt a little bit to see so many northerners here. I can completely understand if southerners are anxious that tons of Yankee fags are moving in and shitting on their relaxed way of life. I feel especially bad for North Carolinians

Come on, there has to be areas that are at least 90% white.

In extreme north GA, there are almost no niggers around here, the only ones that show up are the ones who pay money to ride a fucking train on a short ride

other than that, just a lot of illegals but they never bother anyone and almost always help out where they can.

around here, construction is the main group of jobs to make money with, being a horse trainer/breeder, or running gun shops

Outer Banks and inner banks are pretty nice. I'm from Beaufort County and its 10/10.

Yeah but they're sterile suburbs with very little "southern" about them. You might as well just move into a McMansion up north if your goal is simply to avoid black people.

There aren't many blacks in the mountainous places but there isn't much work either. Also the worst sorts of white trash are every bit as bad as nigs and you'll find them all over those hills.

>Be Choctaw and Seminole
>Family from Florida
>Moved to seattle
>I get bornededed
>FuckMe.jpg
Even the other Natives up here screaming and shilling for the same Democratic Party that nearly extinguished us. Makes me sick. Trashed a bank up here because "Trump uses Wells Fargo" and they were protesting the DAPL. Cant make this shit up.

>i feel especially bad for North Carolinians
Please make it stop. McCrory literally did nothing wrong.

According to people who grew up around here there are actually plenty of white burbs, it's just going to cities or any stores that you encounter niggers.

It truly is hot and humid as fuck though. You will still sweat when it's 70 degrees out and you think you're used to the weather. The downsides of the south are 1. niggers 2. sweat

You can make good money, especially in the computer science field. However, the SJW population is spreading.

>Sterile suburbs

>No blacks

There's literally nothing wrong with that, sign me up.

Yeah, niggers are in all cities though, that's just the nature of the beast. I'd only be going into the city to work.

>white trash is as bad as nigs in the mountains

You mean the kids that drive their parents trucks around and loiter at Wal-Mart parking lots?

I work at an FBO, though I don't care much for aviation. That sounds like a good plan though. I hear a lot of good thing about aviation in Atlanta (outside of niggers).

I feel I should mention that NC suffers from the same shit the South suffers from in general.
>lots of black
>bad heat
>illegals
>druggies
>rednecks

I always see yankees as yankees but I don't hate them.
>Raleigh
Hows that working for ya?

If you want a white town go to the Mid-West

Also I know southerners love their football and racing, but is there any room for baseball and soccer? Or are those seen as fag sports?

Weather is shit, it's full of fat people and it's drowning in niggers, rural north is where it's at

BURN THE SOUTH
BURN THE SOUTH
BURN THE SOUTH

Winston county, my lad. Good luck finding any work, though.

Chesapeake bay. Comfy here

The best part is that aviation is a 99.9% white field.

hows cary?

Football is king, and then racing (which is probably the one part of southern culture I can't quite bring myself to like). Baseball is definitely liked too but divegrass is a pure fag sport. Personally I like soccer but that's what it is

>not hating yankees
Every time I encounter a rude person, they're always from up North. There alright as long as they stay there.

Not as bad as Chapel Hill and Asheville.

Its bad though? *sigh*

*they're

>american education

Anyone support the Atlanta Braves? Can I go to a game in a Mets shirt or is it like Philadelphia where I'll get my teeth kicked in?

Baldwin County. I leave my doors unlocked. Left front door open for a week while on vacation. Pulled in to driveway, wife livid. Nothing missing.

Nah the ones that are addicted to heroin and look like they walked out of a eugenics journal.

If you're Southern, it's bad. If you from the North, it's a medium between the two.

People aren't as polite as they should be and only 20% were actually born here.

got family in Northwest Arkansas, loved the place, comfy but not boring, cheap food in abundance and the people are very nice, also got family in rochester,ny and their insufferable cunts and so are there friends.

My favorite thing about the south is every day in the summer it gets hot as balls then at about 3-4 PM there's a massive thunderstorm for like 20 minutes, then it's pleasantly cool and muggy.

That cycle with the grassy leaf smell and the humidity and everything else, it's the best climate I've experienced in the world as long as you're not afraid of a little sweat.

Oh, those.

There's not too many of them out here. The majority end up killing themselves via OD.

YANKEES GET OUT!
youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA

I've lived my whole life in PA. I just kinda don't wanna have to deal with nogs. I know they aren't baltimore tier bad or anything in that area but yeah. I don't really know what to expect other than the things that have been said so far in this thread. And what i've seen myself.

No one cares where your from. Just respect America, the south, and Jesus. Thats literally it. Maybe own a gun.

I've lived around nogs my whole life and never experienced anything worse than casual nastiness and begging for money. Black people aren't as dangerous as they're cracked up to be.

You won't have any problem with blacks in Cary. They're only about 5-6%, I think. They don't commit a lot of crime either. It's a very safe place, but that might be because it's boring.

This.

actual southerner detected.

College Football is King. Southerners are very state oriented more so than regional or metropolitan. Most every resident of a state pulls for the state university wether they're alumni or not.

Also this. Go dawgs

>cheer for state university
I'll never understand this. My relatives are all UNC /Duke fans even though the schools shit on everything they believe in.

I literally have no problem with that

t. Devout Catholic who voted for Trump

Will they laugh at me if I tell them that I'm a Trojans fan?

Bible Belt is a waste of space. We have a genocide of these wasteful, retarded, stupid-sounding bunch of fucks.

filthy reb, just remember which flag is attached to your posts

ps niggers were your fault

Oh i know that. But its a whole other place down in the south tbqh. Still america. But different ya know? I can't wait to go!
gud

absolutely cucked in that photo