Styx is a retard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ccC9K2XJZf4
rense.com/general92/condit.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Everyone knew this. He's part of the_donald crowd. Nothing new or interesting to say, just a weirdo freak who instantly turns any normal people off from the redpill.
>inb4 his appearance doesn't matter

yes, it does, retards.

Lol

hey youtube

Put some meat on them bones twig boy

Please delete this. Styx lurks Sup Forums and I wouldn't want you hurting his feelings

>This faggot again

>Reddit hates him

Good. This cements my opinion that Styx is a cool guy and I should keep watching his videos. Especially to spite the roach OP and Reddit.

Disagreeing does not mean he is retarded it means you disagree

why do so many people have trouble with this concept

>the face
>the hitler mustache
>the title
>PART 2/19
delete this shit.

Hi Styx

>Start working out, just do 100 push ups, squats and sit ups every day. Even that will improve his conditions remarkably.
>Cut your hair and groom
>Drop that jacket
There ya go

MY STRICT IDEALS

TRUMP TRAITOR

GIRLS WONT DATE MEEEE

THE OCCULT ISNT WHAT U THINK REEE

FUCKING CHRISTIANS DONT GET VERMONTERSSS

>tfw no german memester like styx to laugh at
why are all german political youtubers so generic?

alright world. Its actually quite funny. I'm a fucking loser who thinks I know everything and my shit doesn't stink. I'm building a youtube coalition to fight for content creators rights. Also fighting because youtube is my only source of income since I cant work a real job and nobody buys my shitty books on witches. Support me on pahh treyyy onnn so my grandpa doesn't kick me out. *spoon clings against coffee mug* legacy media is dead that's why they are going after youtube. That's about all peace out. p.s. I'm not a Satanist anymore so father francis and dr slattery and don black can stop calling me one. peace out...

I mean... what do the people slandering him watch? CNN?

He's a rat mouthed butt nigger.
Also; Witnessed.

>

Fuck off styx

He's an artíst.

I don't like threads about styx here, they're always negative. I think he is way too intellectual for the average Sup Forums user.

Btw. average is just a fancy word for "normal".

nobody who makes tasty jams like this could be a bad guy

youtube.com/watch?v=ccC9K2XJZf4

>Shills attacking Styx cause he actually produces good redpills and sounds more intelligent than most of Sup Forums

>lolbertarian
>red-pilled

Alright YouTube i used to be a Satanist.Here's why i quit.I figured i can stay edgy while having access to a wider audience.Well that's about all peace out.

>leaf

Day of the rake, my friend

>claims to be an expert on "magik" or however those new age faggots spell it
>admits in his own books that he's just making shit up

Literally Sup Forums the post!

Damn you mean STYXXHAMMER isn't a badass normie?

I guess I'll drop listening to his reasonable points.

>shills attacking Styx because he practices actual white spirituality instead of worshipping Jewsus like a good little goy

>Styx is a retard

Well he surely looks like a retard and video name is kinda sad. Who is this faggot anyways?

>Girls Won't Date Me Because of Feminism

They won't date you because you look like a weird, goony fuck that's not even the lead singer of a shitty garage band and you have shitty opinions that make a vagina dry up faster than the Mojave.

You fell for fake news, what a retard!

Am I to understand op has provided no context to pic?

wtf i hate styx now

>White spirituality

Beinga LARPing DnD fag isn't "white spirituality". Besides, occultism was introduced into the West by Talmudic Jews and their Freemason puppets.

FAKE NEWS

HAIL (((CIVIC NATIONALISM)))

>Reddit hates him
Apparently. Fuck, I cannot not increase my respect for him in this.

In other news, water is wet

all religion that is not established is occultist in itself you idiot

>Pt. 2/19

>all these faggots falling for this shoop
fake and gay

And who benefited the most from subverting Christianity? The Jews.

wow looks like Sup Forums can solve all the problems in the world with just one answer: The Jews!

Is he hapa?

>the people who created christianity are subverting christianity

this is a photoshop you retards. it's just like one of those low-effort "faces of atheism" memes

Yes.

My argument was about your wrong definition.

I do not agree with Styx civil nationalism. Also you cant take anyone seriously who calls himself a satanist.

Positive christianity is the way to go for Europe since all "pagan" rites and scriputes if they ever existed are lost and it would be a too radical cut.
Just slowly transform the Christianity that was formed by Europe into a european deism/shintoism.

Lmao retarded shoop. Funny though

>The Jews created Christianity

Right, that's why they spent the last 2000 years trying to destroy it. It was the Jews who distributed occult books in medieval Spain

>Soft supporter of Trump
>Was on the Johnson train until Johnson started pandering towards libshits
>Criticized him of the recent attack
>"He's the donald" boogeyman
You don't know shit about styx

> CY + 2
> Not being bi
> Not being bi but realizing that only heterosexual, monogamous relationships produce the environments best adapted for raising children and being forced to consider more than just your individual sexual fetishes

this, he isn't full 'redpilled' he is a bit too civic nationalist (hilarious considering he lives in a 99% white state) but he is a good guy and has contributed alot to the alternative media and has criticized the attacks.

>tfw channel so hardcore its banned in France
Not sur If he knows about it

He does

no shit, he's the type of dude i avoid when walking outside

Who is this?

That channel is not hardcore at all

dude is butt-ugly

fake news!
>Character assassination attempt trying to fool newfags
of course it had to be a roach

His comments about the occult are completely valid and basically true. Use what you learn from him and apply it to your own philosophy.

Why do you fucking babies need leaders to articulate what you think for you? It's not like this nerdy opinionated occultist is a major representative for a political movement, he's one guy who puts his take on things out there on the internet.

Fucking tired of your e-celeb shit, Sup Forums.

If you manage to get your channel banned in France, trust me you're doing some good stuff one way or another

You retarded christcucks can't even see controlled opposition before your eyes.

The only people to seriously fuck with jews are
#1 pagan romans

--power gap--

#2 distancing-itself-from-cuckstianity Third reich

--power gap--

#3 medieval christian kingdoms (only sometimes peasants killed them, the christian monarchs liked jews)

I like Turks though. They're quite often decent posters.

New here?

Look Styxhexxenhammer666 on jewtube.

Styx is someone I could see myself going to get a beer with. People like Molyneux and Cernovich as much as I agree with some of the stuff they say I just can't see myself being friends with IRL.

>channel not available in Germany
wtf man cant even laugh at idiots on youtube anymore

Styx is a pretty cool guy I wonder if he smokes weed

objectivly false, jews were banished many times from European countries , especialy by Monarchs

Damn it feels good to be American sometimes
Have fun with Merkel and Macron.. you have only yourselves to blame.

>you only have yourselves to blame
never understood that phrase. Do you not know how elections work?

>#1 pagan romans

Is that why Julian the Apostate cooperated with the Jews and even tried to rebuild their temple for them?

>#2 distancing-itself-from-cuckstianity Third reich

Hitler was a literal Rothschild puppet.

rense.com/general92/condit.htm

>#3 medieval christian kingdoms (only sometimes peasants killed them, the christian monarchs liked jews)

Is that why they were constantly expelled from Christian Kingdoms.

>78887
Confirmed!

>be American
>be a stupid faggot
>be a stupid retard
>be a stupid faggot
>be a stupid faggot
>die

R A R E
A
R
E
and a thousand keks!
>MUH LEHGUHSEE MEDEEUH!

oh noooo they were sometimes, banished, the horror!

>Julian
Julian was one late emperor when the empire had already fallen to cuckstianity who reigned a few years and died. Meanwhile the PAGAN romans almost killed every kike that ever existed during the revolts.

>Hitler was a literal Rothschild puppet.
The Nazis were not — in any way — covertly funded by, or in cahoots with, Rothschild bankers. On the contrary, the German, French and Austrian branches of the House of Rothschild were effectively dissolved and extirpated by Hitler.

Wat he du tah (you), hunny