Who would you say the person on the left is?

Who would you say the person on the left is?
Who would you say the person on the right is?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-rising-powers-white-house-n739126
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaphor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Randy = Israel
Peter = U.S.

They're probably interchangeable tho

Person on left: Humanity
Person on right: Humanity

Fuck off Randy

The person on the left is the Left, the person on the right is the Right

Left: Churchill
Right: Hitler

>holding peter at gunpoint so he doesn't walk away before help arrives

Randy is a clever lad.

If anything shooting the person on the right would make them heavier and assuming they didn't fall off you'd be in an even better position.

Left me

Right me

Trust no one

Randy and Peter?

kys OP

This.

Left is a white liberal and right is a white conservative.

randy was born a woman

lefty gibsmedats vs normal productive ppl

both are millennials
t. Sup Forums

this

In the US they'd both be niggers

Randy = Trump
Peter = Assad

alt right VS the state

So Peter is being forced by Randy to stay on the board at gunpoint?
Seems like Randy isn't stupid at all.

>Who would you say the person on the left is?

Randy

>Who would you say the person on the right is?

Peter

Left is baby boomers
Right is millennials

Please explain how someone is heavier if they're dead, and in this situation likely without most of their head.

lol

By killing peter you could teleport yourself right into his asshole

This

Person

Left = niggers
Right = whites

>left: ancaps
>right: taxes

Randy's on the left. Peter's on the right.

In reality, they're trying to say that Millennials are on the left and that Boomers are on the right, with the intention of saying that by pulling the trigger on Boomers, Millennials are going to kill themselves.

What the Boomers don't know is that that is exactly what the Millennials want. So many of them have nothing to live for, no hope, no dreams. Death would be a sweet release from a lifetime of debt.

If Randy didn't have a gun then Peter would essentially be doing the same thing, holding his life in his hands.

Now that Randy has a gun trained on Peter they are both equals.

Randy= Sup Forums
Peter= Reddit

Peter doesn't know what the fuck he should do, cause that faggot dies either way. He moves forward? Dead. He tries to run? Dead. He tries to scratch his nose? Dead. One single movement? He is fucking dead. Randy has all the power here, it seems like he is in a dangerous situation but he is fucking not. If Peter tries to kill him, Randy can just backflip back to land and shot that faggot Peter in the head. When Randy gets tired of Peters bullshit he can just pull the trigger and continue doing his business. Randy is master raceā„¢

Im guessing from the added weight from the bullet. Though its fucking retarded since they'd lose more weight from blood loss.

This.

Left - UK
Right - EU

Like liberal wouldnt have PTSD simply touching a firearm.

there's a redpill for you

But leftists dont have guns, the ones that do have guns cant aim worth a fuck, and probably think aiming sideways increases aim

Ayy
That's almost as good as the ancient "get the cake" threads.

But, enough childishness, back to the agenda:

The following information should be saved and spread on social to normies/leftists via infographics.

>Rupert Murdoch and Jared Kushner are super tight. As a fellow user shared:

>When Jared's dad, Charles Kushner got out of prison, the family business decamped for Manhattan where young Jared found a foothold in the media scrum by buying the influential weekly newspaper, The New York Observer, and soon became fast friends with the likes of FOX News mogul Rupert Murdoch.

Source: nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-rising-powers-white-house-n739126

But how does Syria/Assad figure in?

Boys, research GENIE ENERGY...they want to claim the oil in Syria's Golan Heights

Genie Energy's strategy board = Rupert Murdoch, Rothschild, and Dick Cheney. Funny isn't it?!

>Genie's advisory board, members provide strategic direction and council: former Vice President Dick Cheney, Michael Steinhardt, Jacob Rothschild, Rupert Murdoch, R. James Woolsey, Jr., Lawrence Summers and Bill Richardson

> Israeli authorities awarded Afek Oil and Gas (Genie Energy) an exclusive 36-month petroleum exploration license to a 153-square-mile (400 km2) plot in the Golan Heights, which the UN recognizes to be Syrian territory.

>Human rights groups have said the drilling violates international law as Golan Heights is an occupied territory.

Source: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genie_Energy

Leftists hate oil merchants. We need to communicate that Syria/Assad = blocking Murdoch/Cheney/Rothschild from drilling. Kushner is how they get in, via Ivanka's empathy and Trump's shabbos goy flip.

Left: Democrats and communists, so to speak
Right: Capitalism

Guy on the left is the black race,person on the right is the white race. The pit below is China.

Right is white men
Left is society

Left: Main stream media
Right: Trump

The one on the left is probably Randy and the one on the rights is probably Peter

This is obviously pinko wannabe-muslim millenials and Trumpists. Hilariously, both think they're the one standing on the plank.

I love how this timeline has proved Marxist dialectics false. Literally, the Trumpers are correct and leftists are trying to destroy the infrastructure they depend upon as statist slaves.

Left: me
Right: my daughter's boyfriend Jamal
I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

This, leftism is cancer. If it achieves its goals then the entire nation perishes, through open borders and low birth rates. Exactly like how cancer kills itself when it takes over the body by depriving the life sustaining organs of sustenance..

Looks like the person on the left is Randy, and thet person on the right is Peter...

Left: rural and suburban retards
Right: The rest of us

so although this picture has a message of left vs right - facing co dependence. i find i t necessary to relay how it manifests i thought in my mind - namely the problem with bad software. kk so bear with me, there was this perv Kevin at my workplace he was a pedo, we all thought he could just do his job - but he was uncomfortably kind to me. so one day i was standing on a precariously arranged set of bricks and they all came tumbling down and to my surprise i collided both legs into Kevins face.

Now im not one to call a sheep a cow but being a right wing conservative im cautious that this may of set off a chain of events that could result in this pervs reoffending.

I told my team and they told my bosses so i was prevented from discussing it further, still i think if a liberal places himself in harms way and pretends that hes still in control its important to demonstrate how weak he really is.

Westside kicking pedofiles since ages ago

Left: Boomers
Right: Younger generations

Randy is obviously those that voted out during Brexit and Peter is the poor Syrian doctors and neuroscientists that had to flee their futuristic utopia because the united states started a war between religious factions there 2000 years ago.

Left: Jews
Right: Western Civilization

Here, let me show you something new
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaphor

Killing your enemies even if it takes your life? Thats badass

Inb4 they win