What if women where stronger?

>What if women was stronger than men
>What would the world look like if women could fight a man every time they wanted?
>Are you scared of strong women Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xH7L0ZdUTmo
youtube.com/watch?v=YbBIK8CzCYo
youtube.com/watch?v=R69V4lzpDcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But they're not

youtube.com/watch?v=xH7L0ZdUTmo

What if the sky was pink rotfl

Really ticks my tock

U can't b afraid of strong women if u are a woman

That's not how evolution works. Women evolved to be weaker because those are the ones that were easier to rape. You can't undo thousands of years of genetics in a generation of memes.

lol

>tfw you will never have a muscle gf

>the strength of a man
>the emotional turbulence of a woman

sounds like a recipe for domestic abuse t b h

Bone density

they can't even work in teams

I weigh 97lbs and my gf can physically overpower me, wish I could own a gun so I couldn't get defeated in combat by being lightly shoved over by other men

men would still be smarter/more technical inclined
try outmuscle a fellow with a gun

But i have a seed so....

get checked for crohn's disease, 97lb is way too low for a man, at any height.

Humanity would be like spotted hyenas.

were

I would an hero. I hate doing dishes.

good, now i can fight while fucking, is there anything more manly than that?

>"other men"
>implying you are a man
BTFO

that's pretty gay actually

I think that's just called "rape"

>woman demands equality
>If i say ill fight her for it she would yell and cower away
Women are below us

He'd probably show the other symptoms of Crohn's if he did have it. I have it and the lowest I've ever gone during my worst flare-up was 115.

Shit fucking sucked. Doc put me on prednisone and I shot back up to 140 in like a week and now I have very noticeable stretch marks on my stomach from losing/gaining weight so quickly.

I weigh 98lbs desu
Iktf

I will never walk down a dark alley with that qtpie behind lightly matching her steps to mine before firmly holding her palm over my mouth as she pulls me into the bushes to play Surprise Sex

Why even live

women would be more useful in physically labor intensive jobs, that's it. With the same genital and brain chemistry the current gender order would remain unchanged.

I wouldn't mind.
>God created men and Sam Colt made them equal

maybe then the wage gap wouldn't exist

This

>lesbians have the highest rates of domestic abuse

hmmm

If women were stronger then men they would be men and men would be women. Nothing changes. Checkmate atheists.

The post that was replied first was also for all for all intents and purposes the best.

I wish my girl was as strong as me or stronger yet. I taught her some martial arts, but she's too fragile to ever take her seriously.
>tfw you will never fight a strong amazon and lose after a long fight, giving it all.

I am. My dick is not.

Even weak men are stronger than strong women.
It's why transfags are dominating all female sports now.

>What if women where stronger?
I'd get longer blowjobs

???

In order for women on average to be stronger than men they would have to have more testosterone which would make them men.

What kind of question is this?

What the fuck is wrong with you.

If you could wake up tomorrow and be fat, not huge, like maybe 6' and 200 lbs with a belly, would you?

This picture makes me feel.

There was an episode of Star Trek TNG about this. It was a planet where men were smaller and weaker, and women ruled everything.

Commander Riker has sex with the female president and she's like "maybe men aren't so bad" and the episode ends

Just think about that and apply it to real life.

Well I'm 6 feet tall right now, if that 100lbs was all fat then no. It would probably be harder to try to put on 30lbs of muscles at 200lbs than at 100.

But then again sometimes yes I wouldn't mine being bigger, sometimes fat fucks cause awkward situations around me with comments like made in the middle of small talk

Why do you people make so many threads about women, everyday? Just let it go.

Male disposability mostly relates to means of reproduction. That said, if women were stronger than men we would probably see women becoming economically active in heavier industries sooner in history (as in, the majority of those working the land in Roman times would be women, the ones working in mines would be women et cetera). Women in the army would still be less common than men, but much more common than they are todya.

>What would the world look like if women could fight a man every time they wanted?
I imagine in such situations men would seek the protection of another woman rather than vice versa. The problem is what these men can offer the women, considering women's sex drives are lower than men's. The heterosexual system we had for most of history worked because women desired man's strength, intelligence and resources while men desired women's vagina. If women have the strength to acquire resources and protection for themselves, what good (evolutionarily speaking) are men to them? They don't love us and they barely want to fuck us.

Not at all, they just make me angry because they don't exist. I'd hate women a lot less if they were stronger and more decent people. The thing is that "strong independent womyn" are weak, flabby and unambitious. Ironically the most powerful woman of the 20th century (Thatcher) was hated by feminists and hated them back. She proves that being strong is directly opposed to being a feminist.

Still, I'd love a world in which strong women actually exist.

>tfw you've got a mommy-dom, Amazon, Mini-GTS fetish
>tfw you find a series of incomplete chapters for a smut fic based around all this
>tfw it's an inseki
>tfw it literally turns into Akira mixed with Cagliostro from Granblue

Id say awkward situations are the least of your problems when you weigh 98 lbs.

youtube.com/watch?v=R69V4lzpDcE

/thread

ok but what if 100 duck sized horses fought a horse sized duck who would win?

holy fucking redpill of kek

>tfw you're into fit chicks, tall and T H I C C bodies, and general Amazon trope stuff
>tfw people online assume you're a manlet
>tfw you're 6'2" and ~215lbs and just like women who can wrestle back with you

Nah, you don't need a backbreaking physical labor job to make money anymore.

Why don't you go post this on your blog?

That is true. But you are so physically weak that you cannot even move furniture around the house without it being struggle. Also if someone ever aggresses on you they could put you in a hospital in a single punch.

>be living in alternate reality
>women are feminine but naturally more buff/stronger than men
>be tourist in Germanistan
>get gang raped in the subway by refugee and nigress women who are 2x stronger than me.
MY FETISH....

Listen Bulgaria, I don't know you, but you're okay in my book.

Checked. Mostly agree but
> The heterosexual system we had for most of history worked because women desired man's strength, intelligence and resources while men desired women's vagina
That's not how it was, will the reddit faggots ever read about European way of life before the christcucks? Both men and women were working to survive, only the type of work differed. Most genuses did NOT fight the wars, they escaped it (hence the type of buildings idiots here criticize and hence a European character which is much less aggressive than that of Africans or middle easterns). Women did not betray men because they married into other genus, and they lived in a foreign genus, where other women were quite hostile to them (hence today's European women hate towards other WOMEN. it's not concurrency, it's a mechanism for saving monogamy in their genus, and keeping an eye on foreign girls that enter the genus), so the only human that was somewhat close to them was their own husband, they'd rather die than betray or be alone.

Europeans were never bred bad, they just live in foreign circumstances.

leave it up to some faggot Scandinavian to ask some gay shit like this. Everything north of Denmark between Norway and finland is gay af

They aren't.
Incidentally a fetish, even one that reverses traditional gender roles, is fine so long as it is just a fetish. If you try to make it reality or a whole lifestyle, that makes you a crazy person. Women are not stronger than men and nothing turns a woman off worse than a man abdicating his role.

so... what the hell IS wrong with you?

I knew there was a gap between men and women in terms of strength but I was not expecting this wow.

Strong women carry nothing wrong about them, if anything they are an incentive for men to be even more stronger. If you feel intimidated by them, then you're a cuck. The problem are not strong women, the problem are weak women who get in positions of power without deserving them, as happens for men.

Crazy, I went down to 150 at my worst, predisone got me up to 210. Back down to 175 though :(

That's not exactly correct

shut up manlet

>Tfw strong women btfo themselves out of the gene pool.
Nature is not without its anomalies.

read Vril, The Power of the Coming Race.

its all about that.

What about hyenas?

>Mentions Granblue
>Doesn't mention Katalina
Bruh. Female knights are the fucking best.

>Both men and women were working to survive, only the type of work differed.
Never said otherwise. Just said that the heaviest work would be mostly done by women if they were stronger (the land, mining etc.). Men would probably end up doing lighter, 'feminine' work like weaving. It would be a world where male engineers (spatial reasoning) would lead female construction workers (physical strength).

>Women did not betray men because they married into other genus
Between the lines you're agreeing with me: wherever women are loyal, they're loyal because they're forced to. This is why so many delusional idiots try to take a Russian love bride to Europe and expect a loyal, feminine woman only to be backstabbed. The difference between the West and Russia is simply how much women are given the opportunity to abuse men. No more, no less. A Western feminazi, pinkhaired bulldyke will turn into an examplary woman in Russia. In that same way a demure Russian maiden will become a literal prostitute in Amsterdam.

Only the spotted ones and they're an extreme anomaly. Also, unless you utterly adapt the brain structure of men and women matriarchal societies most likely mean that civilization will never arise. Case in point: the patriarchal chimpanzees vs the more matriarchal bonobos. More or less the same mental capacities yet only chimpanzees use tools in the wild. Bonobos can be taught to use tools, but don't naturally use them in the wild.

Nothing would change. It's the female role as baby makers that make them less expendable then men and that lack of expandability leads to their current place in society. Strength has nothing to do with it.

I went from 150 to 190 pounds.

It's mostly fat that I can't lose. Damn carbs. Damn food cravings.

>what would the world look like if a woman could fight a man every time they wanted?
A world of gun rights

Why are carbs the most delicious foods? Why would we evolve to enjoy so much something that makes us chubby?

Well, a lot would change in matters not related to military. And as for the middle ages, a lot of knights (you know, the guys who weren't supposed to die and were supposed to be ransomed for money, and wore armor that made them close to invulnerable to all at the time known means of attack save for siege engines?) would be female. I also think the male-female balance in these societies would be a lot more equal (though not 50-50) prior to the rise of mass wars and conscription. Once Napoleon (female?) arises, I imagine conscription would follow the modern day Swiss system: obligatory for men, but women can volunteer.

Things would change, but it wouldn't be a flat-out gender swap (at least not in the military). That wouldn't happen unless human sexuality becomes like that of seahorses, where the women "impregnate" the men.

Jesus she was cheating so bad
She used her free hand on the first try and on the second one she lifted her arm for half of the time

>implying a woman's lack of strength is the reason they are inferior to men

Getting raped isn't all that evolutionarily advantageous, though; female ducks have maze vaginas for a reason.

Supposedly there's something of a tradeoff between muscle strength and flexibility, along with some other hormonal things, so women being weaker is probably a biological tradeoff to give birth to babies with large heads. Something like this is also why human women have periods while females of other species don't.

move to iceland

Nice get, but wasted

Exactly this. If you've been to the gym, you'll witness it first hand. A beginner male is likely as strong as a female who has been going for at least a year, and will become stronger than her within no time. Not to spite them, but a fact is a fact, although it isn't a valid reason to justify abuse, especially within your own race.

However I can absolutey confirm that a beautiful woman working out is a great incentive to work out yourself. I've noticed myself that I tend to work out longer and produce more testosterone if there is a beautiful woman nearby.

I'd be really fine with the idea of a ton of redpilled white aryan women running around with us in the war, but only if they can handle the discipline, weapons and training required without screaming SEXIST REEEEE!

This is important. Just look at France, look at Germany Despite it all, Le Pen is a woman and seems to care way more about the French than the other candidates. Frauke is also a right wing woman working against immigration. Where Trump has betrayed us for globalism, I see no difference between him or Clinton or Merkel.

it's funny that hyenas are notorious for being sneaky shitty animals and are despised

That's bullshit. Reason women are overall smaller and weaker is because they cannot afford huge size and muscles and brain AND many healthy offspring. Even today small size is still an evolutionary bonus for women and small women have more children. Small woman in the same circumstances can eat much less during pregnancy than big woman.

>not being a gnome going around smoking pipes and planting mushrooms through people's gardens
Fag

Holy shit nice

No, in fact, they make my benis into the big benis.

>what if

>are you scared

not scared because there's a reason it's a "what if". it's not just physical strength either. it's testosterone, aggression, and many other things

/thread

Sounds cool :3
As a gay guy I wouldn't mind

Who cares? If a cat was bigger it would eat you.

no different because women are still more stupid than men on average

But they're not. They can literally punch and slap and kick a TEENAGE BOY and he wouldn't even feel it.

It's not about being evolutionary advantageous, it's abut the number of descendants you have, if you get raped easly you have mor offsping, then they overcome the non raped by share numbers.

I think strong, fit women are sexy, but overly muscular women are gross.

Women would be useful
/thread

Afraid of Snu-Snu?

Hell no.

Bring it on!

>submitting my dual application as town sperm donor and jar opener

It should be noted that a matriarchal society would be pure tyranny. If they are running on the basis that women are superior to men, they would have to kill anyone who threatens them, meaning a male after he has served his "use."

revisionist rubbish

Taking the bait. Here's your (you)
On average they're not. That's like saying "What if Horses were weaker than turtles?". It's a complete hypothetical situation that offers absolutely nothing other than to bait people into a meme conversation.

What would the world look like if men could fight women any time they wanted?

What relevance does that have exactly?

I hope thats a proxy snownigger, because you're one retarded cuck.