Dead. Little. CHILDREN

Anyone else getting sick of our pathetic leaders using children as an excuse to go to war? What kind of fucking leader manipulates their population into investing so much money and soldiers' lives with pictures of dead children. Of course people are going to go all in when they see that shit, you think anyone wants to speak up and say "wait a minute, let's think this through," when everyone will shame them because they obviously don't care about the CHILDREN.

You know what I say?

FUCK the Syrian children. Fuck them. Fuck their parents. Fuck their country.

We wasted how many trillions of dollars "fixing" countries with brutal dictators who hurt the CHILDREN, and where has it got us? When has this kind of action yielded good results? Never.

Tell people like Marco Rubio, who I just saw a video of standing in front of a big screen with all these dead Syrian children, telling us it's our job to help all these poor, defenseless, dead babies or else we're fucked up people.

If wanting to keep my own men and women safe, use that money we use for huge wars instead for actual AMERICAN interests, and not manipulate people through cheap emotional images makes me an awful person, then good. I want to be awful.

There's nothing humanitarian about it, no matter how many times Trump, McCain, or Rubio say "b-b-but muh dead babies!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JFpanWNgfQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You sound like someone who supported the death of half a million children in Iraq

You see, there's a difference between "supporting," and not dropping my entire life and putting my own children in danger just to feel good about myself.

It sucks it happens, but NOT MY PROBLEM.

You don't understand, the entire reason half a million kids died is because we chose to put food sanctions on Iraq, so it categorically is our problem

The sand people have been killing each other for a long time.
But they have oil..
pretty good little vid summing up the whole thing

youtu.be/JFpanWNgfQY

this is what americans unironically believe

Too fucking bad, we should've never did it in the first place, and going back is only going to result in the same thing.

Would you rather have a whole million dead children now?

Go fuck yourself moralfag.

>Implying goat-fuckers don't kill their children on a regular basis. >Implying you actually give a shit are not just virtue signaling

All he cares about is looking more "aware" to his moralfag friends at university.

Really makes you think

Dead Syrian Children 24/7 coverage
Dead Swedish little girl - 0 coverage

Still finds time to get a newfag haircut tho.

Jesus would not be pleased at your lack of morals neocon

>Muslimes behead christian children
>WEST: Who cares lol

>Muslims kill muslim children
>WEST: THIS IS WAT BITCH

No its not. You seem to not understand what a problem actually is.

>There's nothing humanitarian about it

Thanks for sharing your first teenage political revelation with us, kiddo.

Seriously, though, it's more independent thought than 90% of the people in this country exercise.

Yes but when you have women in politics...

Well then why hasn't Jesus fucking done anything about this? If God and Jesus are so powerful and loving of their own people, why don't they fucking step in and help these kids out.

As Trump said, these are "God's children," so where the fuck is God to help these children?

Also, learn the definition of neocon.

You mean the same jesus who told me to sell my cloak to buy a sword. I think ill be okay.

I call em as I see em. Sorry if I assumed your political identity, but you sure as hell talk and believe like a neocon

This really is a problem. I never liked thinking it was, but after seeing that the only people who really buy this crap are women and feminine men, a part of me thinks women shouldn't be in politics.

Using emotion like that to make policy decisions on war is fucking retarded.

We should just kill all muslim children then we can be done with them. This is getting old. I am not even interested in hearing about them anymore.

Yeah, you don't know shit about neocons. Even the fags who come here after just reading a few sentences on Wikipedia know more.

Neocons are completely in favor of going to war over dead children and big mean dictators cutting peoples' tongues off (Saddam, anyone?). Maybe that's not their real imperative, but that's what they use to manipulate a population obsessed with "awareness" and their naive belief that everyone can just hold hands and sing kumbaya together.

I honestly would not even be against this. I agree, I'm getting sick of hearing about it. I'm getting sick of being told we need to do something about it. I'm getting sick of it getting worse everytime we do try to do something.

I feel it my duty to tell you that MEANTIME Saudi Arabia is using chemical weapons on beautiful babies in Yemen. There also starving them into a famine - the pictures are much worse and also is the suffering.

Those beautiful babies in Khan Shaykhan, Syria are al-Qaida - remember them? Nobody can justify pushing pictures of al-Qaida being bombed and say we should do something. Send in air support for them. Al-Qaida!

Something else. Ww3 started on April 7 exactly 100 years after the US entered ww1

>666
Oh lord. God is giving you a sign, come to God and understand the necessity of morals.

>>There's nothing humanitarian about it
March 25, EU Leaders meet the pope at the Vatican. Pope urges EU leaders to "blaze a new path of humanitarianism"

it's not that children dont matter or that they arent more important than adults. They are but it's such a cheap propaganda tool, it's like selling crack to people.
instead of making an argument, just say some cheap bs
im pretty disillusioned at this point, the Trump admin actually said that "we know that Assad used chemical weapons in the past" when in fact, the exact opposite was proven.
it's just so blatantly cunty lying.

They all have 12 kids.

Just like Europeans pre-wwI.

If you think about it, dead children is the only possible outcome.

Let them sort their shit out.

Because it's all self-serving bullshit.

They want the money the military-industrial complex brings in. The fact that these operations kill even more children is irrelevant because they can just look the other way and not talk about that while they collect their checks and campaign donations from weapons manufacturers.

It's greedy cunts all the way down the line. The only thing dems and neocons love more than war is the money it brings in.

>shilling this poorly
If he was a neocon, he would be in support of another war, you fucking dunce