Good to know they're with us

Good to know they're with us.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishpress.com/indepth/columns/moshe-feiglin/netanyahu-gambled-and-lost-badly/2015/07/23/
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Netanyahu-steered-US-toward-war-with-Iran-the-result-is-a-deal-he-hates-410082
newsweek.com/netanyahu-and-iran-prophet-doom-not-leadership-356991
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Best-way-to-deny-Iran-nuclear-weapons-is-to-replace-Netanyahu-Liberman-says-410088
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/obamadeal-us-to-protect-iranian-nuke-sites-from-israeli-attack/2015/07/20/
archive.is/S6B8d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>us

dirty newfag

>Doesn't understand sarcasm
Mentally retarded

Netanyahu Gambled–And Lost Badly
jewishpress.com/indepth/columns/moshe-feiglin/netanyahu-gambled-and-lost-badly/2015/07/23/

Netanyahu steered US toward war with Iran – the result is a deal he hates
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Netanyahu-steered-US-toward-war-with-Iran-the-result-is-a-deal-he-hates-410082

Netanyahu and Iran: Prophet of Doom, Not Leadership - Newsweek
newsweek.com/netanyahu-and-iran-prophet-doom-not-leadership-356991

'Best way to deny Iran atomic bomb is to replace Netanyahu,' Liberman says
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Best-way-to-deny-Iran-nuclear-weapons-is-to-replace-Netanyahu-Liberman-says-410088

ObamaDeal: US to Protect Iranian Nuke Sites from Israeli Attack
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/obamadeal-us-to-protect-iranian-nuke-sites-from-israeli-attack/2015/07/20/

>implying op wasn't serious

back to plebbit

Im getting sick of these kikes

>implying this board hasn't been multilayered shitposting this whole day

Such a relief knowing Israel will be using their Air Force above the US goyim marines. You don't think Israel would actually send its own into battle do you? Oh did those marines just uncover Isis and do the right thing? Oops we dropped a bomb on the goyim. Too bad!

based liberman, truly /ourguy/

oh wait, he got bought. truly /ourguy/

Back to stormfront you pathetic stormweenie.
This board is 100% pro-Trump

Us = United States of America, you inbred mongoloid.

>>implying op wasn't serious
>back to plebbit

OP is a bit of a troll

"The Israeli military says it is to stop using artillery shells with white phosphorus to create smokescreens on the battlefield.
It says shells will be replaced with types based completely on gas, which will create the same effect."

archive.is/S6B8d

Wrong. USA = United States of America.

>This weak D&C
Back to leftypol

shill identified.

>b-but muh joos

Would be 100% sure this is sarcasm if it wasn't for the american flag

back to r/The_Donald

back to the middle east with ya

>Hillary
>McCain
>Schumer
>Ryan
>Graham
>all of Congress but Rand
>the entire msm
>the Saudis
>Merkel
>entire EU
>Reddit
>ISIS
>Netanyahu and Israel
If all of these people enthusiastically support you then you're doing something horribly, horribly wrong.

hit the nail on the head, right between the eyes anonbro. we are surrounded by blind retarded sheep

Who's against;
Russia
China
Iran

What now?

You never know, some of the americans here on this board are Israelcucks

greatest ally!

REQUESTING PICUTRES THAT SHOW THAT ALL COMPANIES ARE LINKED TO KIKES (BIG DIAGRAM)

I ALSO NEED INFOGRAPHICS ON HOW TO BOYCOTT THE KIKES PLEASE

looks Albanian

Reddit isn't being pro-Trump now wtf are you saying

Through away your computer for a start, a lot of hardware is not only developed but also manufactured in Israel. Dont consume any tv, software and a lot of medicines. Also cherry tomatoes were invented in Israel so avoid those. Thats for a start.

I'm not throwing away shit I already bought you fucking kike. Fuck your mother I hope you fucking die. FUCKING JEW FUCK YOU

I feel that you might be blaming a lot of issues in your society and your life on a group of people that had nothing to do with your cuckoldery. But looking at your flag I now understand that you are simply a shitskin arab.

Good goy

Not at all, I'm just fucking pissed at Trump for falling for the kikes. So I hate kikes more than ever now.

You are fucking retarded. We call it the Us all the time.

We call it the United States, "U.S.", all the time. No one calls it the "Us".

this