Why, of all rich nations, is America virtually the only one with a serious obesity crisis?

terrible health education for children
even worse health knowledge from parents and grandparents generations
easy access to cheap unhealthy food..very easy
general lackadaisical attitude towards personal health

>terrible health education for children
Health education has shown to have no effect. Even dftba Healthcare Triage disproved that.

The problem is air conditioning and being too free.

>Virtually

Europe is getting fat as shit, and Mexico is literally the most obese nation.

Because food in America is cheap as FUCK

Here even shit like mcdonalds is seen as a treat because shit's expensive now

so maybe that michelle obama tax on fast food not such a bad idea?

>rich nations
>Mexico
No

Do you post this everyday shitskin?

Because the food industry lobby shuts down every attempt to teach children some food education.

The UK is pretty fucking fat, my poo friend.

People who buy trash food should deserve no pity for how much it costs them.
Whey and veggies have remained the same prices here.

The entire developed west has a serious obesity problem, the UK, Europe, the problem is everywhere.

It's all fun and games to call americans fat but they really aren't any worse than us.

Gee, it's almost like (((they))) want us dumb and fat?

T H I C C

MAH LAYYYG

because food is a (cheap) drug and everyone is depressed

what is that brown thing? crust? jesus fucking christ just stop feeding the bastard, it's not like he's gonna starve

UK is getting fat as fuck.

U mad white boii?

Junk food is super cheap in america, I heard.

I've been trimming down lately so I actually look on the ingredients list of everything I buy. You have no idea how many calories you actually eat, how much sugar and salt you truly eat, how many useless trans fats you eat until you do this. You'd be amazed.

The average westerner only needs to consume anywhere from 1600-2000 calories (if they aren't into rigorous, constant all-day exercise) yet you can get this from one fucking meal at a fast food place. Hell you can get all of this in six Taco Bell tacos, the standard serving size. Nevermind shit like soda which is absolutely worthless, adding anywhere from 300 to 600 calories in exchange for nothing.

Car culture is definitely a part of it. We don't walk everywhere like Europoors.

This too

Didn`t the UK overtake the USA?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

Over the course of my life, whenever I pointed out that a fatty friend of mine should eat less and move a lot more, I'd get shit on for being mean. They'd cry, other people would get upset, and I'd just give up and let them be fat. They'd say they want to lose weight and try all these dumb fad diets like paleo or they'd go vegetarian or something and none of it would work because their habits and lifestyle just won't change.

These people are lazy and overly emotional. Many eat to just feel happy. So let them get fat and die, idgaf.

you live in the UK, look around you, america has an obesity epidemic, the UK has people who are a bit fat, different situations

Mexico overtook the USA. I'm not entirely sure about the U.K. But you guys are close to us.

This, the food we eat is so fucking DENSE with energy, your body's perception of "how full should the stomach be before I signal to him to stop eating?" was developed in a time when you were filling it with fruits and berries and lean meats and shit, not fucking McDonald's and chicken parmigiana and chocolate.

We are apex predators, we eat what we want.

>lean meats
Why would a hunter/gatherer pick lean cuts of meat?
>I think I'm gonna cut away this highly nutritious part of the meat, gotta be careful of them saturated fats

if meth or heroin was as cheap and accessible as food we'd be a nation of kurt cobains

I was thinking like, rabbits. And more for the sake of contrasting with domesticated animals like pork and beef.

Cornstarch

Corn is a shit tier grain

air conditioning... explain

did he actually go to jail for that?

I can hear the psychic screams of that poor, tortured skeleton from here. I'm sure they would be real screams, if only it wasn't being smothered to death in every moment of its pitiful existence.

It's mostly due to our African Americans, and our growing Mestizo population.

FUCK THAT BITCH HAVE YOU SEEN THE SHIT ((((THEY ))) FEED KIDS?

POO

Because we subsidize junk food
>High fructose corn syrup exists because of corn subsidies and sugar tariffs
>Big Mac is half the price of a salad because of beef subsidies and corn subsidies.
>Also, beef is loaded with hormones and antibioltics to better tolerate being corn fed instead of grass fed
>Government heavily promotes low fat and fat free milk, creating surplus of creme, which government buys up. This subsidizes the production of cheap cheese which goes into nacho dip and cheap pizzas
>Processed foods are heavily marketed and loaded with salt and sugar
And for fun
>Food stamps will pay for sodas

In short, Americans are overwhelmed with food that is calorie dense but nutritionally empty. That is why people here eat and eat and eat and are never satisfied. They get fat and sick and cost untold billions.

Its disgusting but easy to fix. End all the subsidies, and allow health insurance to discriminate against fat people. Lose weight or pay an extra $200/month in health insurance? You bet your ass people would go to the gym!

less incentive to go play outside.

who would've thought that government intervention once again did nothing but harm

Spics make it a point of pride to feed their ugly brown spawn to as obese proportions as possible. Niggers (specifically sheboons) are also enormously fat.

Well at least they can afford toilets.

Humans are warm-blooded animals, thus their body temperature is regulated internally. It requires calories to regulate body temperature. Thus with air conditioning allowing people to set the temperature to the most optimal and comfortable, their body doesn't need to expend calories to regulate internal temperatures, which leads to humans not expending as much calories as usual.

America has the most fertile farmlands and our gmos can outpace any growing population

Shipping goods is also dirtcheap in the us due it being so interconeected by rivers and channels

What's that yellow shit on his legs? Are thos some kind of fungi?

Is there anything that looks into this? I want to know if it's cultural or not.

In my city, meth and heroine ARE as accessible as food. There's usually a dealer outside of every supermarket.

because we have toilets to spare

Don't let health insurance discriminate against the fatties, they'll set a standard weight and claim that's where obese is but I'm a powerlifter and I guarantee I would be over their magical line. I'm at 320 lbs right now and going for 340 but I'm at the gym constantly.

>a fucking wagon wheel

also

>BRRRRRRRRAAAAPPPPPPPP

so youre saying a health insurance company wouldnt want the risk of a " powerlifter " or bodybuilder?

read the post I responded to. Most of that wouldn't exist without subsidies
Also, I don't give a shit what people put in their mouths. If that restaurant is making money then good for them.

>but I'm a powerlifter
Wouldn't they make exceptions for this? It's fucking obvious that BMI was meant for sedentary people. If you build muscle then it doesn't apply and a quick doctor's checkup could put you in a different risk category.

Can a fart even escape all that flesh?

we're also just thicker...BMI was developed in a time where people grew up on low protein diets. They generally had pretty small frames.

I lived in China for awhile, even the folks my height were generally much smaller.

we're not

Blessed by Nurgle

No, I'm saying an insurance company would say "for 6 feet tall, they're morbidly obese above 260 lbs." And then write me off without even hearing what my BMI is.

American healthcare is stupid. My doctor tells me that on his chart I'm morbidly obese and we both laugh every time.

If child is fat, it's usually parents' fault, no matter where you live. So this would be probably explained by shitty parenting in USA.

I'm honestly surprised that this abomination is even capable of walking.

Britain has a similar problem.

Because you know as well as me that if healthcare could discriminate for any reason, they will overcharge as many as possible and leave it to the individuals to fight their way out.

subsidies

The US produces so much corn, nearly double the amount China produces. This corn has to be used for something, and a lot of it is for corn syrup, which is used as sugar in nearly everything. As a result unhealthy simple carbs, and food in general, are dirt cheap in the US, all that sugar and carbs create dependency and insulin resistance, which only add fuel to the fire

it seeps out over a series of years, fermenting and getting a matured scent like only the finest of cheeses

I'm pretty sure I went to highschool with her...Any more?

you can thanks the sheebons and beaners for that, whites do have a fat problem but thanks to niggers and beaners the rates seem much much higher
>51% of sheboons are morbidly obese

Other nations are getting fat too they're just about 10 years behind.

you're talking as if insurance companies are one entity. There is competition, and if some companies refuse lifters because of their weight, other companies will take them.

How long would it take for him to starve? Like if they just either muzzled him, or just left him to his own devices& took out the phones in his house.

How long would it take for him to starve?

Mexico has higher obesity than America though.

Contaminated cheap food a.k.a. preservatives

They got shadman?

you fucking what? all first world and third nations have a obesity issue

this.

kids need to learn good eating habits early, and bullshit like this in schools does not help

Not much time.

He probably got fat by eating shit low nutritional foods.

>soggy onion rice ball
>boiled fried chicken giblets
>lettuce with two carrot shavings

that's a go' lookin' 'unch

Bongistan has even more fat fucks per capita IIRC.

I can't go outside without seeing fat people in rascal scooters these days. It's a joke that things have gotten this bad, what do these people even eat?

The problem is the subsidies only exist because the agribusiness guys lobby the shit out of congress.

Sometimes I wish our government wasn't run on bribery.

>The camera quakes at it thunders towards you

Further question for you since you just dropped some KNAWLEDGE. Why do Americans get the shit for us being fat, and as a fellow american is trump good for us?

>Why do Americans get the shit for us being fat
because we are
>is trump good
better than shillary, but he's just like any other politician

Melena Morgan

check'd and he's not really a politician at all tho?

>India

Because we are home to the high fructose cornshit industry.

It isn't, you ignorant moron. UK, Germany, and Italy are fat as shit.

that's what his campaign revolved around
I'll concede that he has been sticking to more of his promises than I would expect, but it wouldn't be that different with any other republican in office

Fuck man at least there are some that are trying...

Holy fuck...You need to kill most of your corn farmers desu. Fix the supply side since the demand will never subside

From personal experience of both the uk and the us I found the uk has more overweight people but the us has far more morbidly obese.

Cuz our food taste fucking delicious!