How can you honestly defend this?

It's just a giant waste of human time and labor.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/z212yer
strawpoll.com/9yd8xcx
strawpoll.com/7ce59zc
strawpoll.com/52a8fxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're the world police. Truth is, libtards would complain no matter what trump did. You know it's true you faggots.

(((The Free Thought Project)))

Now imagine the cost of the Iraq war and what could've been done with those resources instead.

>the money for those 59 missiles being fired came out of the taxpayers money when they were fired
what the fuck is wrong with your cognitive abilities?

Why not make one of these about Obama sending 220 million overseas that trump stopped? But I mean that's none of my business.

yeah bc trump just paid for and built those missiles in the last 75 days.

So are food stamps.

>We're the world police

We don't need to be

>(((The Free Thought Project)))

>If I put parenthesis around their name it'll be a valid argument!
kys

>Now imagine the cost of the Iraq war and what could've been done with those resources instead.

>blaming this shit on a President who left office 8 years ago

We already bought the missles so fuck off. I have no problem seeing our missles put to use than just sitting there. And hes the commander in chief, so let him make that decision.

Threadly reminder that the anti-trump shills raiding Sup Forums have been exposed. They are organizing from the r/MarchAgainstTrump discord. Here is just some of the posted evidence:

Nothing is beyond our reach

S H A D I L A Y
MAGA

>the free thought project
>free thought
LOL
O
L
Get this slide thread outta here!

Okay I will ecplain this to you my dear Burgers.

Now the kids who make these " Memes " apparently don't know shit about economy or strategy, The US fleets and weapons are not for decoration, they are for war, These raids give a great chance to TEST THE WEAPONS, to EXERCISE THE NAVY, to TURN THE SHIPS ENGINES and either it was war or not, the military have a budget of 600 Billion dollars.

As an example, American military is like a rich guy who got 100 million dollars in his bank account, and people are bitching why he shot 2 rounds of his gun to practice

Bombing an empty airfield IS making America great again, you leftard libshit n*gger! MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPVOTE THIS!

well, they came out of the taxpayer long before they were fired, but what does that change ?

>tfw you'll never launch a tomahawk let alone 59

Fuck trump. Fuck the establishment. Fuck neocons. Fuck the jews. And fuck the NWO.

The missiles were paid for by another administration. The money was already spent before Trump ever took office.

I would also argue that firing those missiles made America great again: Syria completely ignored America when Obama told Assad to stop gassing people. Trump made it clear that America was no longer a joke and that the line that America drew in the sand under the Obama administration would now be honored by the Trump administration. This is exactly what Trump said he would do when he campaigned and said he'd make nations take the US seriously again.

What even makes missiles so expensive this day and age?

the fact that retarded crybaby scum are trying to lose their shit over a few missile from a country that is the size of a continent, that acts as the military arm for all allied countries while we've had the shit sitting around versus $520 billion dollars having been stolen through Housing and Urban Development by the left during Obama's reign without a fucking peep out of the left on it

it's not like we could turn the missiles back into cash.

Join the Space Elevator Party.

I think I saw someone claim these missiles were at the end of their life span. I don't know if that is true, but if it is, it didn't really 'cost' any money because it was spent a long time ago.

Firing them in the first place was still fucking retarded. Assad is still the lesser evil by a fairly wide margin. Not to mention there's no definitive proof Assad used chemical weapons.

what many people don't realize is these weapons have already been paid for and the contracts stipulate how many will be used before hand.

probably cost even more to replace those missiles

dunno mate
maybe we should develop a new cheap missile
maybe we could get a kickstarter together to fund it

Only 23 hit the target.
Where are the other 36?

that money was already spent, we already had the missiles.
If those missiles are never fired and 40 years later they're decomissioned then that'd be truly wasteful

But you're too much of a dumbass to think of that

Ah I see pol is siding with the globalists again. Great job guys, you are destroying your credibility and tarnishing alt-right more than any sjw ever could have

They're single-use drones, basically. All the properties required for very fast flight and precision guidance cost money per unit.

>Only 23 hit the target.
>Where are the other 36?
according to who?

Russia says only 23 while murica says 59.

The U.S. already owned them, you don't get refunds on 40 year old military hardware, literally nothing of value was lost.

Tomahawk missiles are expensive because, even though a design from the 1970s, they are using iPhone 10s for guidance.

shill kys

And more money has to be spent to replace them, I thought Asians were smart.

Those missiles weren't created fresh for the purpose of shooting them at syria. We have thousands of those. Now that those 59 are gone, it isn't like a new order came in to replace the ones that were fired. We lost NO MONEY cause those were already in stock and part of the long term military budget.

This right here. Only Russian shills were saying less than half hit. there are countless video proof of these missiles being extremely accurate versus a few slavs making shit up

who gives a fuck what some penny-pinching faggot that got deported thinks? it's always Hispanics who say we should dole out bribes instead of fund the military

Apparently they were shot down before they could hit their targets.

That's not how military budgeting works

Fucking morons here I swear to god

$2.1 billion. really makes you think.

Do you have any idea how much oil bucks the U.S. gained?

good luck trying to sell a tomahawk we already have in our arsenal for full retail so you can fund your meals on wheels program.

you got a source on that price tag?

How would you get the money back? Dismantling them? Selling them to your owner Israel? Do you americans even fucking think?

You just have to put your foot down sometiomes,
Not sure what Trump meant with this attack but i hope it was the western world putting its foot down.

Yeah, well, considering how much damage the strike dealt i believe more in 23 number.

The materials are not necessarily expensive, but the manufacturing process and design process are.

>We're the world police
Gas yourself kike.

And Trump attacked a sovereign nation without provocation and without congressional approval, thanks to kike Kushner and his kike wife crying about dead Syrians.

>I genuinely don't understand budgets while I'm paid to post these threads on Sup Forums all day long
You will never know better, but there's enough irony in there to make the US a new aircraft carrier

what's important is who we payed to build those missiles (and where we bought the materials from)

Trump has gone full NeoCon.

>We're the world police
Who seem to act only for Israel, you stupid goy.

Our economy isn't a zero-sum game, retard, the military budget is already appropriated for military action.

You leftist trash are all the same.

>HURR I'M A PEASANT LOSER CUZ SOMEONE ELSE IS RICH SO THERE'S NO MORE MONEY TO GO AROUND
>HURR IF WE DIDN'T SPEND THAT DOLLAR ON A WEAPON, WE COULD HAVE SPENT IT ON MY GENDER REASSIGNMENT

Maybe get your facts and world views from something other than 9gag or late night comedy shows.

Only jews do.

America didn't earn absolutely nothing but dead soldiers and keeping the oil price expensive for international bankers profit.

US population is roughly 320 million divided by $82 mil.... That's about $4 that could be spend on every American. Not enough to make it great normie.

$440 million dollars. basically a up gunned coast guard ship to fight to starving Somali pirates.

>$~0.26 per person

whatever

drop in the bucket.
barely builds a house these days.

The only people crying about this are non-working pieces of shit anyway who live like leeches off everyone else. Why are they crying about this? Because they want that money to buy a new iphone, or some other piece of shit they can't afford for being on welfare.

Welfare faggots need to shut the fuck up since its the working people paying for it anyway, and I really don't give a fuck if that is coming out of my taxes.

Cost of putting the Russian Puppet narrative to bed : 83 million dollars.

Most tomahawks are museum pieces that were going to expire anyway.
The money would have been wasted either way.

Do people think these things are purchased like fast food, like there is some MissilesRUs store that Trump purchased these from and fired within an hour? They were probably bought as far back as the Bush years for all we know.

>putting the Russian Puppet narrative to bed
He failed even this, by warning us hours before the strike

>Only 23 hit the target.
Soviet-shit-tier propaganda
Seriously you guys need a better set of lies

Why are liberals retarded. It's not like he fucking plucked them off a tomahawk tree, and then paid 1,410,000 dollarydoos for it.
They've been sitting there for a while. Instead of complaining about trump firing the missile, complain about the president that requested the missile to be constructed.

Nothin new senpai

Dealing with Syria
strawpoll.com/z212yer
Gassing Syrians
strawpoll.com/9yd8xcx
Ethnic Nationalism
strawpoll.com/7ce59zc
Interracial Marriage
strawpoll.com/52a8fxw

Feel free to spread these polls but only on Sup Forums.

Imagine how much money we'd save if we shot all the niggers and spics in the country?

so money only matters when lib cucks try (and fail) to make an argument

hahaha yea yea. we arent dumb russians dropping finned barrels out a chopper kekekeke

Simple economic factors mah boi!
>Expensive long term investment in resources, research and personnel
>gubmint contract with an adjustable budget dependant on needs so contractors milk the fuck out of that
>very few companies in the arms business compared to other sectors. Less competition = higher price
>pretty much only one buyer (government) unless congress gives permission to export the military product to friendly nations. Because of this the manufacturer adds that into the cost consideration in case the client (government) either cancels or renegotiates
>Some other factors that I'm right now too drunk to mention or go in to
You get the idea.

Obama:
>BTFOs the jews
>let's Assad go around his business and works with Russia to end ISIS (Mosul is being taken thanks to his policies)

Trump:
>Spergs out over a false flag and attacks Assad, helping ISIS by doing so

>Trying to convey a point
>Stale 2013 memes

Rusian here. We can butt-fuck you idiots in no time, your "military might" is a fucking joke, you're the fucking joke of this planet

>would you marry a non-white?
>no, I would never marry a white person
are you retarded?

Raytheon is rolling in the taxpayerbux right now

Trump just gave the military industrial complex 83 million dollars in a single day

>liberals are suggesting they don't want to see Assad dead
Wew

>Tomahawk missiles are expensive
Their "costs" include the specially designed silos that fire them from ships and submarines, guidance and programming systems, arsenal and inventory expenses, etc.

You forgot to put on russian proxy, shill.

Wow, $83 million is enough to fund all of America's mandatory welfare spending for almost 21 minutes.

this is a problem why?

>Firing 50 year old missiles that are easily countered while probing Russian EW capabilities.

They're not complaining now.
>really activates the fucking almonds

They already spent the money on the missiles though. If it doesn't get used then it's still money wasted.

If you don't go about the superpower routine, someone else will. Interventionism is mostly a waste, but military = sovereignty. The more you spend on the military, the more you safeguard your way of life and resources from foreigners.

just rotating stock. cheaper than hauling to ordinance disposal in nevada.

Hopefully he is getting a good deal by showing them this shit is outdated and needs upgrades. Nothing of value was lost.

Imagine how much more better the war in Iraq would have been if we cut gibs by 20% and spent that money to equip and train a flame-thrower cavalry.

I paid around $20,000 in taxes past year. My small state has a little over 1 million people living here. Multiply 1 million by $20,000 (I believe is an average amount paid). That's $20 billion. Of course it's not all federal tax dollars. I understand it's split by state and other factors. The point is, those missiles are already paid off and they need to be used anyways. When are you cry baby bitches not complaining about shit? Fuckin get out of this country if you hate it so much.

it takes paying people real money to use the missiles, dummy. they don't create, transport to the middle east on ships, fire and monitor themselves. quit being a fucking trump cuck you fucking nigger

Defense expenditures go towards high-tech, high-wage jobs for Americans.

I say we take the money we spend harboring refugees and start a nuclear testing program in the Middle East.

>Why won't Trump do anything to stop evil dictators around the world? He is a Russian puppet shill.

>Wow, what a waste of money, he literally is doing something to stop ebil dictators using expensive weapons. He could have put that million dollars towards a trans-rights fund!

black budget for secret CIA operations and Darpa Robot development.

Never try to please a liberal.
They'll always find something to complain about.

Obama spent $20 mil training foreign fighters and the overwhelming majority fled or joined ISIS.

Stop acting like Trump had any choice anyway.