Israel is the je-

really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-ashkenazi-jews-dna-diseases-20140909-story.html
google.com/amp/s/www.ancient.eu/amp/1-183/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonehenge
archive.is/l4DeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let me tell you about the Benjaminians.....

please do

I didn't actually expect anyone to ask.
Well:
*They were designated warriors amongst the twelve tribes
*Thus they knew how to fight with both left and right hands
*They were so good that they could keep most Goyim off Israel for over 500 years
*Which was a problem
*They were also crazy

>they were also crazy
jews have statistically very high rates of mental illness.

can you put this in quick rundown format?

Really activates your almonds.

No because I don't watch the Bog show

Aren't the modern day Jews the decedents of the lower three tribes (Judah, Benjamin, Dan) after the tribes fractured post Solomon?

Big question.
I don't know.
In Israel we are thought that most tribes were expelled somewhere else during Roman rule and from there either kept their Jewish faith(even as far as keeping tribal lineages), left Judaism for other local religions, or converted to christianity and Islam in later years.

God knows, but I'm not going to go and ask

is this true?
>pic related

What I wrote on this thread is true.

because the Khazars that converted to the Talmud inbred in Eastern Europe to "preserve" their genetic heritage(Khazar) NOT true Israelite... they were Khazarian but believed they were from the 12 tribes, which they were NOT.And being indoctrinated with the evil, wicked teachings of the Talmud, Kabbalah, Zohar adds more layers of evil wickedness...

I was asking about what Goebbels said in pic related.

gas the kikes
stab with pikes
rape the dykes
shock the mikes
catch the pikes
steal the bikes

think about killing yourself dumb memespamming faggot

>steal the bikes

That's the spirit, VĂ©lez.

Well,
Do you believe that calling me a Jew will in any way stop me from Jewing?

See those bastards at the top of the map? The Phonecians?

They toppled Ancient Egypt with mass immigration, stole the secrets of Egyptian Isis and Ra cults, slapped it together with their own El cult to form the worst thing that ever happened to the planet.

There is no such language as Hebrew (it's ancient egyptian for "fucking immigrant") there is only Phonecian.

the question is, are you offended when someone calls you a jew?

No... Khazars converted to the Babylonian Talmud in 740AD. Been pretending to be from the 12 tribes ever since. See books, articles, videos from/about "Eran Elhaik" "Shlomo Sand The Invention of the J----- People," " Dr. Oppenheim". These 3 researchers are from the Holy Land and they have written extensively about their OWN people, the Khazars.

no

He won't answer that (pic related)

that area was populated long before the jews showed up. Most of the ancient cities, like Jerusalem were built long before they showed up also Jeru was the tribe that built that city, not the jews.

He will must lie

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish.

No,
But I do keep better watch on the guy.
Probably gonna try and stab me later.

You are not the smartest Goy in the mob

Yevus,
They were called Yevus, And they were assholes.
But that doesn't mean you get to call them "Jeru"

what's more, some of those tribes were unequivocally southern european. the philistines were from greece, proved by bone isotopes.

I forget which ones, but some of the other genocided tribes were likely from sicily and spanish tribes, tied together by pottery and linguistic reconstructions

the bronze age ME was the battleground between the races, and the whites lost

That's only relevant for jews living in other nations. I don't suppose jews in Israel have a fear of being "found out".

So Israel, I've recently had some vehicular problems with arabs, and I heard you're quite the expert on the subject

White Europeans are the real dispersed Israelites of the Bible, proof from Assyrian deportation to the Black Sea, became Scythians and Cymmerians

www.Christogenea.org

Most Israelites from the era of OP's pic fled to Northern Africa, Greece, or further into the middle east.

The current people of Israel are those who make themselves known as "Jews", are nothing but a bunch of Russians and Poles.

Modern day Ethiopians probably have more Genetic connection to the people in OP'S pic than these Passover celebrating, Shabbat taking, soceity fucking, racist imposters known as "Jews"

The rulers converted, yes - but this was after Talmudic Jews were expelled from Babylon into Khazaria during the first wave of Muslim conquests. And, of course, they were expelled from Israel by the Assyrians into Babylon quite some time before. Ashkenazi have both Semitic and European genetics.

Who were the original people in Europe then?

I thought the 10 lost tribes were broken up by the Assyrians because they made up the Kingdom of Israel that the Assyrians conquered?

Rueben is a literal Jew nose.

Modern ashkenazi genes are actually turkic, not european at all.
So either the jews today arent the jews back then, or israel never had european tribes

Ok
So like let's clear up
Are we talking about the FIRST time Israel got conquered
Or the SECOND time

Because they were completely separate.

jordan too

At 600-700 BC there was no major European civilization yet, the continent had just relatively recently emerged from under the ice sheet. Greeks and Phoenecians had established a few colonies along the coasts and a little bit into the mainland, these are the La Tenne and similar "pottery cultures" that have been discovered in Europe. But the Scythians and Cymmerians were the first major population sweep into the continent

Never trust a Reubenite

This is actually biblicaly supported

latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-ashkenazi-jews-dna-diseases-20140909-story.html

Ashkenazi Jews are roughly 50% European by genetics, and the rest is Semite.

Turks aren't a specific gene type. They're mutts - crossbreeds of European, Mongol, Middle Eastern, and South Asian DNA. They're basically what you get when you mix everyone together.

Not ice sheet, I misspoke. But it was cold as fuck and not largely inhabited

I'm struggling to understand your butthurt about jeru.

What's more the so called "Star of David" used by this false state and false people's was not even used by King David himself! And has more origin in Paganism and Satanism

>no Simeon

Everyone forgets about Simeon.

Because Jews invented mental 'illness'.

Phoenicians m8

Off by a millennia

is it just me or does anyone else see a man hugging a body pillow in the picture

Obviously false map. Nice try JIDF

Why Jews always weak, too Dum to produce auffieciemt food and resources to expand population?

>Phoenician city-states began to take form c. 3200 BCE and were firmly established by c. 2750 BCE.

google.com/amp/s/www.ancient.eu/amp/1-183/

>Radiocarbon dating of the remains has put the date of the site 500 years earlier than previously estimated, to around 3000 BC.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonehenge

Who got photoshopped out of the map on the west side of Manasseh? There's just the tiniest bit of grey territory sticking into Ephraim that apparently belongs to some deleted party.

What is "Passage of time"

The word "Ashkenaz" is in the Old Testament. Apparently it was the Hebrew word for the area now known as Europe. Obviously there was no "Europe" at that time but the term/word for that region. So perhaps the term "Ashkenazi" refers to European Caucasian white people that converted or married into the J----- religion(Talmud) which is actually Babylonian Talmudism. The group today claiming to be J--- are actually Khazars that converted to the Babylonian Talmud in ~740AD. All 12 tribes of the TRUE Israelites were never known as j---. The 1 tribe of Judah is not the name of the entire 12 tribes or even the monotheistic religion practiced by those 12 tribes. The 10 northern tribes that were called Israel were taken by the Assyrians and never went back to the Promised Land. They went to the Caucuses Mountains and of course we know who comes from the Caucuses Mountains...white people. The more correct conclusion is that TRUE Israel did NOT have Khazar and Turkic DNA. And that Caucasian, European folks ARE true descendants of TRUE Israel, not these Khazar interlopers masquerading with their Babylonian Talmud,Kabbalah, Zohar.

>tfw we are the actual chosen people

See
Read the essays and let your mind get fellated

saved. archive.is/l4DeI

By definition the term "semitic" means a descendant of "Shem" Noahs' son. Of course there was also Japheth and Ham, and no Ham was not dark nor did he turn dark . These persons' lineages are listed in Genesis. Noah was a descendant of Adamic people(eth ha Adam). Perhaps it would be more correct to say that European Caucasian people are descendants of Shem(Japeth and Ham too) and Noah and Adam. The claim by Khazars who claim to be j--s(in reality Babylon Talmud, Kabbalah ,Zohar) that they are descendants of Shem i.e. "semitic" is suspect. Obviously Khazars moved into Caucasian lands an mixed with TRUE Adamic, Noahite, Shemite, Japheth, Hamitic peoples. ManyKhazar folks who are of the Talmud religion and have mixed with Caucasians have very Caucasian features but they are NOT the end all, be all Shemites(semites). A word on Ham, Noah cursed Ham not God. A mans' curse does cause another persons' skin or DNA to change color.

Khazarian shit was debunked a long time ago.

Ashkenazi Jews come from Jewish men and Italian-Peninsula convert brides.

>Khazarian shit was debunked a long time ago.

Source on that?

the fuck

my name is actually Benjamin but my friends call me Benjamon cuz im a fat fuck (jamon = ham)