Amsterdam Eastern Market

Hello Netherlanders,

So yeah..

2nd attempt since 1st attempt didnt get replies and I want to kill myself

>be me
> need to study in Amsterdam even though i don't like the city
> only appartment available in shitty area

So yeah.. Only appartment I can find is in Eastern Amsterdam near the market, from what i found the area is filled with shitskins and degenerates, the area I'm going to is near the market

Any Netherlanders from Amsterdam/Near Amsterdam give their opinion/advice on this area?

I'm white and proud and will hang the dutch flag out of my window

you could also go to zuid-oost/bijlmer but artikel 1 is the biggest party there, gl m8
t. bijlmerbewoner

How is East? Is it a ghetto?

that is where i live , you wanna hang out ...

How is the area?

Sure, lets hang out!

its better , they really are putting in more white ppl . you see more hipster cafe's around and more white ppl.
young beginners of white decent .
this government wants all sandniggers go west , east and south will be for whites.

Are those white people libtards?
And how many sandniggers would you say there are? Is it a ghetto like west and southeast?

Also let's hang out, where to meet and when?

Do you have email? My email is [email protected]! Lets start an Alt Right Movement in east among the whites!

do prostitutes work from windows outside of the red light district?

Do't know

no libtards , they keep to themselfs.
they hang around there own . there are alot of sandniggers and turks but also blacks . its not as west , that place is only filled with sandn...

I just wanna know how easy is it to score pussy over there, I'm going to Amsterdam this summer for that reason alone, international pussy conquest.

no , they rent a room inside an appartment.
you get the address and you go to her.

Amsterdam is a total shit hole.

If you want great Dutch living, avoid the bigger cities.

hmm its pretty difficult , we dont have that culture were girls are easy to fuck , unless you are a party then you will have more success . but outside that it will be 50/50

quit being a pussy
they won't kill you

you know what to do

>Step 1: Rent a truck

forgot to tell you , am a sandnigger , but am pro-hitler tho . i hate some sandn... too and those overly religious ones.

>we dont have that culture were girls are easy to fuck
plz mate...

exactly, I hear that women over there practically throw themselves at nigger dick (which I am) along with the typical american accent. I'm sure it'll be easier than normal no?

talk to the Krakers association, they'll help you squat in a better neighbourhood

go try it , dutch white girls are weird as fuck.
difficult to get into there panties.

go to Vrankrijk or under the bridge on Singel for more details

Gotta do what you gotta do senpai :<
I think a lot of us who live on our own don't really like where we live

it's ok for me, but I'm degenerate scum lol

You live there?

Fugg
You sound alright, sorry bout them genes senpai
LEAVE ISLAM
COME TO GOD AND LEARN THE TEACHINGS OF CHRIST
LET THE HOLY SPIRIT GUIDE YOU

where?

>which I am

Not really that hard. I remember getting with a Dutch 19-year-old when I was 24. She was over this way with family and went on a night out with her sister. Got good chatting to her, her sister left us alone because she figured I was decent ehough after gauging me. Went back to her hotel and smashed her with her parents in the room next door.

They stood out in the club I was at for all the right reasons too. Compared to all the girls this way that make a big deal of going out, dressing up, etc. This girl was just in jeans, flats and a t-shirt. It was so HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG.

>difficult to get into there panties
what you mean? its difficult to go to their parties?