Holy fuck, guys. If you thought Wu was crazy during gamergate days

Holy fuck, guys. If you thought Wu was crazy during gamergate days...

>A transgender-issues activist and Democratic candidate for Congress says the advent of the space tourism industry could give private corporations a “frightening amount of power” to destroy the Earth with rocks because of the Moon’s military importance.

>“The moon is probably the most tactically valuable military ground for earth,” the tweet said. “Rocks dropped from there have power of 100s of nuclear bombs.”

>One Internet wit posted on Twitter the footage of an astronaut hitting a golf ball on the moon, with the words: “Alan Shepard: FORE! [destroys Leningrad].”

>Ms. Wu blamed criticism of her on sexism: “that’s the danger of being a woman on the internet!”

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/28/brianna-wu-claims-companies-could-destroy-cities-b/

You literally can't make this shit up. He's literally batshit insane.

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

>he

why do liberals have zero knowledge of physics

this is extremely old. February of 2017? it's April. we fucking know

Fuck off, leaf.

Same reason conservatives do. If you were educated you'd be a centrist

whelp I guess I am

This tranny lover is a wack job but I can sort of understand what "it" is talking about.

Whilst the moon would be of strategic importance in several decades/centuries, it isn't now. Plus dropping a rock from the moon is nothing like dropping tungsten rods from orbiting weapons platforms.

>Taking Gundam seriously

Why is that guy thinking that he's a woman?
Shouldn't he be in a mental institution right now?

he's right, though. they could fuck us up with space rocks.

How would one "drop" a rock from the moon to earth? It would have to be propelled at some point, so isn't really just as effective to use orbital weapons instead?

Also, what country would start a moon base just to throw rocks at people? Sounds like Doctor Doom/anti north Korea propaganda shit.

its her own fault for coming out as a women on the internet without posting tits

>Her
It's a guy.

>hey fellow democraps, we've lost 1,200 elected offices since 2010 by pushing kike politics and LGBT crap, and just suffered a humiliating presidential election defeat after talking shit for over a year that our candidate would have up to a 99% chance of winning; let's double down and do a ton more of that shit

I'm glad we get to watch the democrat party shit itself to death.

>Posting this outdated 9gag tier shit.
>Her

Ich schäme mich deiner.

ah, is that this tranny gamer retard?

It's from Moon is a Harsh Mistress you dumb bong, pick up a book

>reading the paper jew

>reading and posting on the pixel jew

It's actually a pretty good book too, I'd recommend it. This coming from someone that doesn't care for sci-fi, as the authors are usually not so good, even with the "good" scifi