praise KEK xD 7777

*gasp*
Fucking based
praise kek god of the alt-right LAWL

I LOVE MY WIFES BASED BLACK SON xD

nice try sharia blue

we were always anti-Assad and in favor of Greater Israel

Assad must go

Guys check out my new bull. He's a based black man and supports Donald Trump. My girlfriend is visiting her family in Israel right now so I've had to service him myself, he puts on orange body paint and a blond wig and pretends to be Trump for me. If Sharia law takes over like in the the EU then this wouldn't even be allowed.

Such WOW
I'll fap to my based black bull now

Trump actually kidnaped and let a bunch of blacks rape my daughter. But it´s ok with me they had MAGA hats. Totally based.

Also he jerked off to it. Totaly fine with me, cuz 632d chess.

FUCKING BASED ISRAEL

EPIC BLACK MAN IS A TRUMP SUPPORTER HERE'S HIS PICTURE

ANYONE THAT CRITICISES TRUMP IS A SHILL

Hey fellow pedes Wikileaks just SethRich'd Assange, never forget, Obama was a good president because my wife got to have her abortions from Tyrone for free, but we need to draw the red line on STOP LITERALLY KILLING BABIES MUDSLIME KEKS

*tips MAGA hat*
here have a rare ADL approved Don may may

I WANT SHAREBLUE OFF MY BOARD REEEE

I'm an oldfag I've been here since October anyone who doesn't worship my surrogate father figure is probably part of an organized raid.

We have the best NIGGER BULLS, DON'T WE FOLKS? Let's show some love for the #FirstDaughter. Happy Passover to all Jewish 'pedes out there XOXO

PS: Look at this funny maymay I took from Sup Forums Sup Forumsacks really make the best fakes (you don't really believe that the left is so delusional as to declare OK a white supremacist symbol?)

Threadly reminder that the anti-trump shills raiding Sup Forums have been exposed. They are organizing from the r/MarchAgainstTrump discord. Here is just some of the posted evidence:

Nothing is beyond our reach

S H A D I L A Y

PRAISE KEK DEUS VULT

edit: wow didn't think this would blow up
edit 2: WOW THANKS FOR REDDIT GOLD, FRIENDS

So what If they are jewish! Freedom of religion bitch! MAGA!

Came with the big wave back last september
Feels nice to be among the oldfags

I can't even tell if you're being Ironic at this point

Oh wait uhhhhh SHAREBLUE EXPOSED WE HAVE THE BEST AUTISM FOLKS

Dank we exposed the bernie/hillary shills

Super PAC still at work

Look at me I use reddit formatting

As oldfag I know only trumpsters are on /paul/

GO AHEAD, KEEP DOWNVOTING US KEKS!!!

We'll be busy making America great again

You forgot based

We are still winning, my EPIC fellow centipedes!!!

SHADILAY!! MORE SJW TEARS AM I RIGHT?

What do you mean Trump is being a warmongering kike-pawn like Hillary and Obama?

YEAH, WELL, FUCK OFF SHARIABLUE 5 CENTS DEPOSITED IN YOUR CTR ACCOUNT SHILLS WILL NOT DIVIDE US FUCKING PUTINBOOS REEEEEEEEEEE

WE'RE BEING RAIDED, LOOK AT THIS DISCORD SCREENSHOT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*tips trump yamuka*

THEY'RE ALL RUSSIAN SHILLS

WE DO 5 RUBLES DEPOSITED NOW, KEEP UP TO DATE PEDE

AJOOOOOOOOO

>All these shills saying that Reddit is wrong on supporting Trump.

Nice try, but it won't work. Your ''plebbit boogeyman'' is officially more reliable than Sup Forums.

I could sorta see this when /Mlpol/ happened.

Who and what you guys choose to support just to spite ''plebbit''.

Grow up.

*inhales*
based

lol

guys my phillipino wife just arrived, let's give her some love my fellow centidepes ! We have the best wives don't we folks ? MAGA

she's totally not a mail bride by the way.

there's no such fucking thing as reddit formatting.

people have been using the 'enter' button before reddit and Sup Forums even existed.

'le reddit formatting' is the cringiest shit i've ever seen come out of pol. i've never had a reddit account or used reddit and constantly people say that when they have nothing else to say.

you people are fucking lunatics and i wonder if you're actually capable of chewing gum while walking.

i'll continue to use the enter button to separate thoughts whenever i fucking feel like it.

mais putain jean pierre

Guys why do you support ethnonationalism?

It will never work

It's about culture guys, look at this dank black guy that supports Trump, why do you want to murder him?

We need to go back to MLK, SJWs and the alt-right are just two sides of the same coin

There is evidence that Assad did that.

Lmao Jewz r based xDD

Based based based based based based based based /ourguy/?

Wtf I love neoconservatism now

Hey fellow oldfag.
I see you were with us other dank posters when we planned to invade a small island back in the days at late 2016

Feels oldfag

fuck, got me

Fuck off, shills.

I honestly have this opinion. I remember most of Sup Forums had the same opinion very early into the race, before the primaries. No one cared if Trump was good or not, we wanted to see the system collapse. I don't know why everyone is so invested in the establishment and status quo all of the sudden.

>I don't understand how to properly use paragraphs and proud of it

Because you invited the people who want state-sponsored racial discrimination and there are more of them than you discordians.

Explain, because there are two types of racial discrimination.

>These drumpfkins literally voted in an orange neocon orangutan

Drumpf I mean Trump is /ourguy/
Hes based not an orangutan

Wow! Pretty based!

We should totally go bomb the middle east some more and protect israel! liberals hate israel and their tears are delicious

HEY (((GUYS))) LOOK AT THIS BASED SHEBOON WEARING A MAGA HAT

NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN AWOOOO FUCK LIBTARDS

>ITT we pretend to have dirty filthy European political views

It's okay to violate the Geneva conventions if it supports Assad!

You included the Neo-Nazis in your fun. They don't want 'the system' to collapse, they want the system to gain more power so they can induce the government to racial violence. It won't happen right now because they still aren't a powerful majority and their general ignorance and stupidity holds them back a lot, but they are a sizeable vote and you guys invited their influence.

Exclusive footage of Trump conducting Syria airstrike

liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1491678702

What's that user, you DIDN'T get double digits? You're not a fucking redditor, are you?

This is Sup Forums tier.

#1 problem with conservatism right here. It's fundamentally incapable of not accepting leftism's basic premises

This also makes the fact that antifa, march against trump, etc see themselves as counterculture revolutionaries even more hilarious. their ideas are so incredibly hegemonic that even their worst enemies have basically succumbed to them.

I still believe Israel is one of our strongest allies in Middle East. We should defend Israel, the only democracy in Middle East! Anti Semites and Nazis should better get used to this!

nobody buys this fake shit made up in a program designed for children Mr. shill

PRAISE KEK

Im black but I love Tump I guess democrats are the real racists! Hey guis check out my pepe shirt Praise kek shadilay lololol meme kek pepe xd! wtf guys assad gassed his own people how can you supprt him??? MAGA MAGA MAGA ammirite pedes?

NeverTrumpers are coming on the Trump Train and all it took was some decisive action by our Based President.

ARE YOU GETTING TIRED OF WINNING PEDES!!!!!

lol you can tell that's actually what's going on in that pic too

i'm not writing a fucking essay you stupid faggot.

NO WAY WINNING WINNING WINNING SINCE TRUMP BECAME PRESIDENT

The problem is that the current system is polar opposite to theirs. They can't really be for more power for a left leaning system. They should want for a collapse of the Jewish status quo if they intelectually want a NatSoc government, just wanting it and giving power to a government that is against the desires of this people is just stupid, no need to give away power all Willy nilly because muh white America.

We just have to refocus, because you're almost implying that Sup Forums is NatSoc as of late. We've been NatSoc since before /new/ existed.

This needs an ifunny watermark to be perfect

Based Jews! Don't you understand? The based Israeli Jews are totally not like those globalist leftists in the USA! We hate them, too! MAGA

YOU TELL THEM user!

We are the alt-right! And the alt-right is actually about equality and based black guys in maga hats!

PJW, Alex Jonesstein and Bill Mitchell are my heros! MOVEMENT!

BASED

There's literally nothing wrong with Jews!
Jews are the master race because of their 150 average IQ, Jews are also 0.0000001% of the world population, yet they're 99.99% at the top of banking and politician roles.

LE PRAISE LE KEK
LOOK AT MY MAGA CAP/HAT
CHECK THESE QUINTS 77777
SHADILAY PEPE XDDE EXDEEE
t. t_d

Yes. He too.

If it wasn't so sad and disgusting, I could laugh... But seriously, this is too apologetic of Trump. He was always part of the Jewish swamp, so was his father. There was just a slim chance he could be different. Turns out he wasn't.

>He was always part of the Jewish swamp

I JUST GOT BLACK BELT IN KARATE, TIME TO KICK LIBERAL BUM BUMS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LOL

The funny thing is that you sad fags are far more civic nationalist than r/le_donald at this point

WE LOVE OUR BASED NEOCONS DON'T WE

I'm gonna post on reddit and tell them to fuck off or take part in the jews hating culture. Wish me luck

Holy shit, is that true? Any more pics like this?

GIVE THEM LE COATS

Guys I have been a pede for months and this Syrian bombing caused a lot of division between us. Don't let the shills win! If you question our God Emperor or think critically the MSM wins!!

Stay united, stay blind

in a Trump hat! ...

Hello fellow oldfag. Remember when a 'pede yelled Pepe at Killary? Wasn't that so based?

Yes I too am an oldfag, I've been here since the summer.

You will be banned in 5 minutes. Use your energy here.

DON'T LET THEM CRACK LE CONSENSUS

Guys can we stop with all the concern trolling? Obviously trump had more intel on the situation than us! WE HAVE THE BEST INTEL DONT WE FOLKS?!?! praise kek:) America is leading once again!

Le hello Sup Forums brothers! I just wanted to tell xe/xim/xers what we've been up to at The_Donald!!!1! Here is some or xour top posts this week!!!1!!1!

>Just gave my mom Le RedPill™!!!
>MFW my liberal teacher says Trump is le stupid! #MAGA
>Le I'd be gay for Milo! Le Upboat!
>Pedes! CENTIPEDES! XD XD XD
>We are being BRIGADIERGADED! Post le pictures!!! XD
> HIHG ENERGY XDDD

Anonymous (ID: nk8nHmN9) 04/08/17(Sat)23:40:53 No.120179896▶
lol
>>
Anonymous (ID: BiBf8A1Y) 04/08/17(Sat)23:42:28 No.120180066▶ File: maga.jpg (875 KB, 3120x4160)
875 KB
guys my phillipino wife just arrived, let's give her some love my fellow centidepes ! We have the best wives don't we folks ? MAGA

she's totally not a mail bride by the way.
>>
Anonymous (ID: l2Hps5lQ) 04/08/17(Sat)23:42:46 No.120180100▶ File: 1481675309968.jpg (276 KB, 989x843)
276 KB
(OP)

there's no such fucking thing as reddit formatting.

people have been using the 'enter' button before reddit and Sup Forums even existed.

'le reddit formatting' is the cringiest shit i've ever seen come out of pol. i've never had a reddit account or used reddit and constantly people say that when they have nothing else to say.

you people are fucking lunatics and i wonder if you're actually capable of chewing gum while walking.

i'll continue to use the enter button to separate thoughts whenever i fucking feel like it.
>>
Anonymous (ID: DHqyfoHk) 04/08/17(Sat)23:43:58 No.120180231▶ (OP)

>>
Anonymous (ID: 2EFH77qA) 04/08/17(Sat)23:44:28 No.120180287▶
mais putain jean pierre
>>
Anonymous (ID: blfgGogB)

ARE YOU OKAY, FELLOW 'PEDE?

>>Just gave my mom Le RedPill™!!!
>>MFW my liberal teacher says Trump is le stupid! #MAGA
>>Le I'd be gay for Milo! Le Upboat!
>>Pedes! CENTIPEDES! XD XD XD
>>We are being BRIGADIERGADED! Post le pictures!!! XD
>> HIHG ENERGY XDDD
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 8I+HacKo) 04/09/17(Sun)00:43:04 No.120187212 ▶
>Anonymous (ID: nk8nHmN9) 04/08/17(Sat)23:40:53 No.120179896▶
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>lol
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: BiBf8A1Y) 04/08/17(Sat)23:42:28 No.120180066▶
>File: maga.jpg (875 KB, 3120x4160)
>875 KB
>guys my phillipino wife just arrived, let's give her some love my fellow centidepes ! We have the best wives don't we folks ? MAGA
>she's totally not a mail bride by the way.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: l2Hps5lQ) 04/08/17(Sat)23:42:46 No.120180100▶
>File: 1481675309968.jpg (276 KB, 989x843)
>276 KB
> (OP) (OP)
>there's no such fucking thing as reddit formatting.
>people have been using the 'enter' button before reddit and Sup Forums even existed.
>'le reddit formatting' is the cringiest shit i've ever seen come out of pol. i've never had a reddit account or used reddit and constantly people say that when they have nothing else to say.
>you people are fucking lunatics and i wonder if you're actually capable of chewing gum while walking.
>i'll continue to use the enter button to separate thoughts whenever i fucking feel like it.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: DHqyfoHk) 04/08/17(Sat)23:43:58 No.120180231▶
> (OP) (OP)
> → →
> → →
> → →
> → →
> → →
>>→ →
>>>

Lol so based lol

Edit: thanks for the Reddit gold guyz!

SHOW SOME LOVE FOR THIS BASED PATRIOT 'PEDES, HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

r/le_donald in one screenshot

WE HAVE THE BEST STROKE VICTIMS, DON'T WE FOLKS?

Wrong, I'm a neo-nazi who wants the system to collapse. I want the system to collapse so North America can balkanize and we can establish new borders and political orders that could include White Nationalist politics.

Topkek

I actually posted yesterday but I think I was shadowbanned for mentioning kikes or some shit I don't know.
Basically I said they ruin Sup Forums by holding us back. We are an ever-changing board always flowing with ideas, this is a political board not a Trump circlejerk. I told them ton fuck off or take part in exploiting the Zionists, and to stop posting their shitty Kek memes