Has anyone on Sup Forums actually met any genuine red pilled girls via dating apps like Tinder...

Has anyone on Sup Forums actually met any genuine red pilled girls via dating apps like Tinder? What was your experience?

>tfw you put so many swastikas on your face that you look like a nigger.

If the ideas follow the same heart, we want to know this person who think like us.

For society to function, the burden of grueling labor, goverance, and fighting in war falls on men. How would women ever get red pilled? They live a simpler, easier exist where if we get involved in war, they don't have to fight. They are more likely to go to college and more likely to get a useless ass liberal arts degree because all they get is support. Unless you are butt ass ulgy or fat, the world caters to you as a women. The red pilled women is a myth. The true answer is to find an attractive enough women isn't off the deep end. As long as you are onfident and firm, you can usual mold most women into your ideas slowly over time.

So the realistic goal of Sup Forums is to get a decent looking chick that leans moderate/slightly left. They usually hold these beliefs because the media and their friends tell them to. If you aren't a pussy and she actually cares about you, she'll pick up your politics eventually to make you happy.

Is this actually possible?

I mean being red pilled and on a dating apps at the same time - I don't think so.

>If you aren't a pussy and she actually cares about you, she'll pick up your politics eventually to make you happy.

no you dumb fuck, you just use very simple, obvious arguments to persuade her naturally over time. charisma helps you and her, but if a girl just agrees with you just to agree with you, she as retarded as any girl who just follows the herd.

Tinder? No, online dating is for losers.

I met a south African girl that "seemed" red pilled, especially on race and blacks
but then again she did suck my brown cock.

>implying tinder is for dating and not casual sex

Moar!

>son
No, thank you, I'm not a day. Gimme s single mother with a hit little gurl.

indians are rich in SA tho, proping up the country

Perhaps the father of her child can attend to her high maintenance financial wants then.

My girl is extremely redpilled and I met her off twitter. She made me a swastika pendant

She's pretty much everything I could ever ask for really. My luck probably isn't as good as your's though lmao

man up Sup Forums! she said she's stuck in the 1950's and wants to be a stay at home mother. now go raise your wife's son, you queer!

i love how the retarded bluepilled faggots on Sup Forums can't even figure, maybe, JUST MAYBE, women can lie and project themselves as something they aren't.

women are the nigger+jew of gender combined and niggers and jews only ever liar, but some for reason women are suppose to be trusted at their word? HAHAHAH

>STUCK IN THE 1950 MINDSET
>POST PIC OF SON SUCKING TITS
>HAS A SON
>IS DIVORCED
>USES TINDER
>TAKES SELFIES WHILE SON SUCKING TITS

what

As cringey as the streetshitters.

How the fuck is that red pilled?
She looks like a bandwagon fucking slut with daddy problems.

Real women are the ones that are modest, and look after the future children of the white race, not "hitler dindu nuffin"...

Fuck sakes.

>women are the jew and nigger combined into a single form
>wonder why they attack like a nigger and jew combined

Women and children should not concern themselves with politics. A redpilled woman is a virtuous and feminine wife and mother.

PARIS
A
R
I
S

She looks like a burnt out crack whore whose only fortune was getting knocked up by a white man instead of the dozen niggers she fucked.