THIS IS A STATE OF EMERGENCY

Reminder that Donald John Trump is under attack by western communists, russian governmental elements and islamist interest groups

Reminder that Trump is a patriot who first and foremost loves his country and it's people

Trump will not stand by and do nothing like Obama

God bless America and it's ability to preserve Freedom and Justice for all

None can hide in the shadows

>Drumpf against islamist

Saudi Arabia never hit by muslin ban and now support USA military action in Syria

Kys

Scream all you want children of chaos for I see the taint in your twisted words

The vermin cry in the torrent of truth

One does not simply run away when things become hard

Those who turn their backs will fall first

I love my president.

>Reminder that Donald John Trump is under attack by western communists
He's under attack by the kikes he let in.

Trump is an idiot. Not only did he attack Syria without provocation (a war crime) he violated the war powers act when he did it, making it an impeachable offense. He's Sgt Stedenko stupid and should be removed from office. DC sucks, America has become the longest running war crime in history.

Bannon began threatening me and Hepzibah, as well as, hiring a group of"Resistance" members to launch an all-out assault against us online to discredit us - this is called projection and the Veil of Confusion (this is just like what Trump did about Hillary). They made up all kinds of lies and spent their entire days condemning us all because Bannon knew, one day, we would be part of his political demise.
But he got too cocky and began to slip. He posted on the dark net about his plans for white domination and World War III.
He began calling us and making fake profiles to stalk us on - even Donald made a few fake profiles to harass us on.
They wanted to make us afraid and shut us down like they did the others - but it didn't work. Nevertheless, WE persisted.
They even offered my lawyer a huge multi-million dollar payoff to turn his back on me and the case - but it didn't work.
Bannon bragged about how the four of them would start WWIII on 4/7 while making it look like they were "protecting" people (after a "terrorist attack" that was really a #falseflag). They targeted a Syria for several reasons - 1.) to get back at Putin for leaving Jacob and their club, 2.) to make it look like "#ISIS" did it, 3.) get the oil and money from the Middle East by creating a new war, and 4.) trying to make Vladimir so mad that he used a bomb to start WWIII.
They also coincided this with the #Chinese PM's visit to #MaraLago because China is one of the biggest targets - they want war between the United States & rogue Russian military leaders (such as Val) and China, non-rogue Russia (VP and those working for him), North Korea, & Islamic nations (Iran and Syria being the main countries).

From this thread, dont let them slide this!

He's playing all sides masterfully. You'll come around to appreciate it in time after seeing the results.

can anyone ID what new balance shoes he's wearing

Thanks Mr. Corruption, but now fuck off back to Plebbit.

ur an fag

He sided with the kikes, globalists, neo cons. Fuck even Hillary offered to fuck him, and let bill watch. In short, he betrayed us.

sure

If those Marxist baristas can cause a shift in your politics, then you are a weak man.

cool story, you fat fucking retard

Why are you fucking idiots saying anons are shills if they call out trump. Look who is siding with him now, Hillary, McCain, CNN, every globalist kike from here to tel aviv. Does not that cause you reason to question what the fuck is going on? I'll be hanged if I line up ideologically with Hillary.

of course we're questioning him you stupid fucker. just fuck off with your gay posts you're obviously a shill, and ive already called you out

He bombed an empty runway, you dumb nigger. Do you even understand what is happening right now? Think critically.

what is this shit? Do you realize a half dozen modern nuclear weapons could render life on planet Earth genetically unfit to reproduce. fuck, sperm counts in Israel have plummeted the last twenty years, due to all the nukes they stock pile

>Reminder that Trump is a patriot who first and foremost loves his country and it's people
>his country

"His country" being Israel.

More bullshit than a rodeo