Kike Globalist

This fag needs to go. This turbo jew has no right to be dictating policy. He's been a registered Democratic donor and has never had to work a day in his life, not to mention his father is scum.

Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

friendsofsyria.wordpress.com/2017/03/17/protecting-the-terrorists-us-forces-evacuate-isis-daesh-commanders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blame your orange god. Only power Kushner has is what Trump gave him.

(1/8)

>Kushner

Kosher much?

(2/8)

(3/8)

Actually, Trump has to go. He is a traitor. Mike Pence would be way better

(4/8)

Trump evacuated ISIS commanders[

friendsofsyria.wordpress.com/2017/03/17/protecting-the-terrorists-us-forces-evacuate-isis-daesh-commanders/

(5/8)

REQUESTING PICUTRES THAT SHOW THAT ALL COMPANIES ARE LINKED TO KIKES (BIG DIAGRAM)

I ALSO NEED INFOGRAPHICS ON HOW TO BOYCOTT THE KIKES PLEASE

(6/8)

(7/8)

(8/8)

t. Steve "Drunk on a Bench" Bannon

>orange juice from the orange god.

100% concentrated.

t. shlomo kikenberg

>has never had to work a day in his life
has trump?

Scary. People had the foresight about him. dude could literally be the antichrist

THAT FUCKÄ°NG WATCH REEEEEEE

Is he trolling with this blue watch? It looks like shit

His daughter?

You honestly thought, that Ivanka or Kushner, or Trump's fucking circle of acquaintances and friends has anything to do with patriotism? A choice between Trump and Hillary was a choice between two cosmopolitan people. One of the reasons is that the american establishment is completely cosmopolitan, so even if Trump wasn't, he'd be just pushed by the weight of this establishment

WE ARE THE BERG
YOUR GENETIC AND CULTURAL DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE MUDDIED UP AND RAPED
RESISTANCE IS ANTISEMITIC

civil war incoming

I REPEAT
CIVIL
WAR
INCOMING

>that "ironic" cheap plastic bright blue watch

Same shit as Zuck always wearing hoodies

Typical liberal Jew shit

I think Trump actually believes in the ideology of his original platform, however he has gone against everything he stands for by allowing this nepotism to go unchecked.

Honestly its sad that I am not seeing that much of a distinction between the Trumps and Clintons, excluding that Trump is 100X more cunning.

Ivanka needs to go. She did her part campaigning for women's issues during the election. She has no more value to the people of the United States.

Trump wants to MAGA but not at the expense of his family. It's quite sad to see this man sink lower and lower.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kushner is the one leaking things to the press.

Woah nigger, do you really expect me to read all that shit?

also backed by soros

Valid point but Trump had to make sacrifices personally in order to reach this point and has taken many shots to his ego and reputation. Kushner has never had to sacrifice anything

Well, his family company owns a building on 666 fifth ave, so he might as well be.

Trump doesn't believe shit he's a conman, he's just doing what his daughter and Kushner tell him to do to bolster the only thing he cares about, his popularity ratings

i'm not sure if i disagree, but he has definitely worked hard his whole life (but of course, had a big leg up financially and is indeed a zionist jew)

he's extremely intelligent and hard-working, that's not up for debate.

Quick rundown.
>Someone posts in 2008 claims to be Illuminati
>Claims that Kushner is nearly similar to head of Illuminati
>Critiria is that he's from New Jersey, he's Jewish, and went to Harvard
>Something with Ivanka being the mother and the building on 666 5th avenue which Kushner owns
>Project blue beam will be used to turn people toward a new religion. Real people like 50 cent will take the stage in this biblical event

What the fuck?! How can someone in 2008 predict that Jared Kushner will be the person in charge?

Someone explain this before I have a stroke.

Working hard is not crunching numbers and staying up 24 hours a day. Meth heads stay up all day, does that mean they're working hard.

Working hard means using YOUR own means and merits to accomplish something that will eventually produce positive net effects for the entire populous. It is quite easy to "work hard" when it involves conniving and scheming all while using daddy's money to get him the required credentials and merits he needs to be taken seriously

He claims to be Illuminati and they were hacking him and deleting his posts. Whether you believe it or not, he provides a lot of interesting information regarding Kushner and project blue beam. Stuff that's becoming even more relevant now even though these posts were nearly a decade ago!

I believe when he says the head of Illuminati is almost like Kushner that he's really saying it is Kushner, but perhaps he said almost so if he's confronted about it he can say plausible deniability.

what about project blue beam?

Basically said they will use TVs and internet to make people believe biblical prophecies will come true. But not in a way that they are trying to convince you, but as a form of entertainment. Itll be like Star Wars or something coming to life. In my opinion, this could be like some kind of CIA funded ARG. And so anyone who tries to speak out against the truth will be laughed at because to everyone else it will be a big joke. But it will eventually usher in a new religion and include a lot of actors and famous people.

I don't know whether this is an insane conspiracy or plausible...