OK /pol !

OK /pol !
What the fuck is going on? why are so many countries involved in Syrian bullshit and what roles do Russia, USA, Iran and Saudi play?

Lets clear this up once and for all !

Two pipelines, one Qatar Turkey, one Iranian Syrian, both go though Syria.

QuadS!
Did u just solve the whole thing??? is there really nothing else down the rabbit hole ?

this plus image

>is there really nothing else down the rabbit hole ?

Plus

explain pls

This guy fuckin serious? Did you just start Sup Forums?

i just want to clear this up

can some1 explain the teams and sides of involved parties, in a nutshell?

AND this is about Cultural Dominance of the Planet.

It's not enough for the West to be number one in their mind, their liittle clique has to be the Only One. Assyrian culture is embarrassingly ancient in their minds, puts their growth spurt of the past 500 years into perpective they don't like at all. Iran in particular, those people have a continuous 4000 year history ffs!

It all has to shipped off to their museums, and prbably will be soon enough.

The Tigris/Euphrates is believed to be the location the garden of Eden and since genesis is a Hebrew story Zionists believe that Israel stretched all the way from those rivers all the way to the Mediterranean. Completely false

lets be honest, 4000 years of disappointment, violence and bullshit. not the end of the world of we let it go

Syria is like a big coliseum for world powers to show off their military and have a good ol' tussle without having to worry about escalating to WW3. While providing first grade entertainment to the worried post-financial crash public. It's all good fun and games.

They'll get tired eventually and then each declare themselves to be victorious. Then lots of handshaking and photo-ops and a signing of a nice big treaty that no one will ever read and all will be nice and dandy for another decade.

You'll be pleasantly surprised if you look into it.

The bullshit started last century, and probably had something to do with you know (((who))) anyway.

lol! asking something so complex of the deranged hitlerites here

I dont think Garden of Eden is supposed to be on earth

>White guilt: the post
>Picture of literal Satan
You're not fooling anyone with your tricks, devil

I'm just reporting the belief brah

Check'd

It probably was near the coast, around the delta but it got swallowed by the sea when the glaciers melted 12,000 years ago

At no point in the last 2 years in the run up to a presidential election (or the 8 fuckin years the civil war has been going on) did you take an hour out of your jerk off time to take a look at the situation? At all? You are the reason why i can't stand my country anymore and the reason why I'm so fuckin cynical toward american politics now. Just wave your fuckin flag and say fuck muslims and we're flexin our muscle MAGA faggots and continue to be the retarded driving force that is the american electorate

u are not wrong. but you are an asshole. treating person, who showed interest, like that ?
way to go bro

Syria and Iran are client states of Russia. This goes back to earlier in the Cold War. Our strike is the geopolitical equivalent of Russian tanks rolling through the Fulda Gap and blowing up a German military base.

Israel is client state of Burgerland (or the other way around, depending upon which end you look through the glass) and would love Syria out of the picture. Same with the House of Saud. Many theories surround this from pipeline projects across the ME to destroying sovereign nations who won't kowtow to multinational central banks.

We used to be the sleeping giant of the world. A Spanish-American War and two world wars later, and we've been whipped into the violent, easily-programmed thrall of dark forces.

Hope this helps, buddy.

This is now one of my favorite images.