Slate says Globalist Cucks are "Winning"

archive.is/kpVEL
Smug article by Michael (((Goldberg))) seems very proud of the Trump administration turning to globalist interests.
>Trump voters will be disillusioned when they realize they voted for America First nativism and got a government of nepotistic dilettantes and Manhattan bankers instead. For them—as for Nunes, Bannon, and various Trump campaign staffers—it could be a useful lesson in what loyalty to Trump is worth. Suck it up, buttercups.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Conquest's Second Law is now in effect.

The press has always been left wing. It is through its, and that of the rest of the propaganda apparatus, influence that apolitical organizations turn left wing. This applies not only to organizations but to people as well.

>Michelle Goldberg is rubbing her hand seeing that the tribe already reestablished the ZOG and promises made in a democratic election are betrayed

Color me surprised

WE WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS KIKERY

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

The Jews pissing all over the working and middle class Anerican's, this is what you get for sitting on your fat arses and believing that a corrupt politicsl system will affect change.

this redpills the left

He doesn't even disagree with our political position at this point he's just pointing and laughing. Excellent journalism.

>mfw I unintentionally read Michelle as Michael

I'm wondering how much it's going to take before you TDfags realize you've been sold out. but slate wrote it so it's fake news.

even Jones was worried about Kushner. but I guess Jones is a liberal cuck now and therefore fake news.

Bannon said hold them accountable, but dick riding isn't holding them accountable. it's the reason why everything gets fucked. you people are becoming as blind as Obama supporters.

the only positive thing about the (((Kushner))) take over is that when it's over you'll take your cancer off Sup Forums.

>trusting (((Slate))) now

You think shlomos going to stop lying just to gloat?

Well, at least they acknowledge their Cuckness.

>(((Goldberg))) cheering on (((Kushner)))
Sup Forums is always right

>You think shlomos going to stop lying just to gloat?
The kikes gloat all the time. Plenty of kikes would make awful poker players.

Every time someone normal uses language that originated on the chans we win. It's good press regardless of context and always proves how inept their memes are.

At this point 100% of our energy should go into into exposing ((Kushner))

They're trying to set him up to be president

>m-muh GOD EMPEROR
>m_muh 48D Backgammon

You cult of personality pledditers are awful. No principle, you just felt good being part of a "special" movement. Trump is carrying out globalist foreign policy. Dump Trump.

They aren't cucks though by definition.

A nigger who muhdicks white women isn't a cuck that's winning against whites. It's just winning.

(((Goldbergs))) are winning for the other (((Goldbergs))).

If the ballot box won't work, we still have the cartridge box.

They are cucks in the sense that the long term outcome of their policies is their own dispossession and destruction.

They think a microchipped global mongrel population is possible to be kept under control.

Many probably do, many probably sincerely and fervently believe the stuff they put out to the rest of us:
express.co.uk/news/world/739620/Maria-Ladenburger-murder-EU-official-daughter-killed-by-refugee-Aghan

Trump supporters been cucked. Being raped is degrading but you have to admit it is a load off the shoulders.

Just be another shopping mall consumer. You can be proud you tried but the weight of stupidity from others won out and they can be blamed for literally everything from now on.

He's not wrong they have control of every industry it will take more than just 1 election to return things to normality

This was never about Trump.

Trump is a vehicle.

>one election and we won

It never goes like that. No one expected that.

>media has already started normalizing cuckoldry
Good. The thought of so many weak many getting humiliated makes me happy. I hope soon 50% of men will be literal cucks.