>crickets
>Trump bombs Syria for a good reason
>LOL BUSH 2.0 WWWIII is about to start!

Come the fuck on

Trump always said we needed to stay out of Syria

I'm not throwing my support for him away yet but holy shit I'm pissed

cuck

it does.

democrats were just recently saying they'd rather have bush over trump.

e.g. trevor shoah, mr. maddow, stefan colbert...

Tomahawk missiles aren't people, user. The thing people are afraid of is another Iraq and Afghanistan, where boots were put on ground for reasons that didn't benefit US citizens. That didn't happen and probably wouldn't happen.

If Hillary was president, the first shipment of troops would be arriving in Syria today.

You must be new here, we were very critical of obama and his monkeying around in the middle east

we went after king nigger for helping isis since at least 2011

Obama bombed ISIS not Assad

Trump is a neocon shill. Why would Assad gas his own people? There's a reason Russia is pissed enough about it to send a frigate of warships towards Syria. The gas attack was a false flag for Russian's expansionist narrative. Getting the US to respond against Assad will cause the regime to fail and ISIS (which Russian supports) will take over.

>will cause the regime to fail and ISIS (which Russian supports) will take over.

so, that's why globalists are against russians?

>Latuff
He is litteraly a cuck.

what do syrian christians think of it dude?

Uhhhhh Obama bombed ISIL.

Nice try hehe..

>2011
>Isis wasnt a thing until 2014
You what nigger?

Wait a second. Bush did find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. He was gagged and didn't say he did several years later.

>Russia supports ISIS
>Orthodox church started a government backed holy war against ISIS in 2015

Where were you faggots when your precious nigger in a suit was bombing half of North Africa? Fuck off with this crypto left shit already.

cringed.

>"will you suck me after i just fucked someone?"
>"yes my love"

We were on this board calling king nigger out on being fucking retarded. This the same shit and your "god-emperor" isnt perfect.

I have a bit of a soft spot for Latuff because some of them are pretty funny

ISIS has been around since the Iraq War
They just made headlines in '14

He's not my president fag I don't care about Drumpf either way

are you retarded, m8?

EVERYONE was calling king nigger out on his 'Arab spring' bullshit

to this day everyone mourns the removal of Gaddafi because of the african rapefugee shit that's resulted from it

Obama funded ISIS and those "moderate" Syrian rebels.
Russia supports the Assad regime, and fights ISIS. Assad regime fights ISIS. The US supplies and fights ISIS. The Arabs, bankroll ISIS. The Israelites want Assad out of power.

This. Stop posting retarded lefty memes, obongo should be in that meme about Libya and Gaddafi.

I don't agree with the general Sup Forums reaction of losing all faith in the guy, but I still think it was a retarded waste of money. There was clearly an ulterior motive, either assassination threats from upstairs or they were covering up a different operation.

>ISIS (which Russian supports)
You've got that backwards. Russia supports Assad, because he's a somewhat secular dictator. America is being pushed into supporting the "rebels" who are actually ISIS. Too many Americans hear the word "dictator" and assume that he must be the bad guy, whereas our cultural love for underdogs disposes us favorably to "rebels". As long as our media can push the evil dictator vs oppressed rebels narrative, our government will feel immense pressure to intervene.

So we have a choice between a secular dictator and "rebels" who are trying to impose a caliphate. I'll take the dictator nine times outa ten.

The cuck is Trump who can't even make it 100 days in office without bending to the desires of the neocon bulls.

He was right to condemn Obama, which makes him wrong now for doing the same exact shit. It's not hard to figure out if you're not a neocon cuck.

Nobody gave a shit about them until then. They were just a small group.

>for a good reason

Wasting $80 million worth of missiles for an obvious false flag is sure a good reason

>concentrated fart bombs
>wmds

Cmon, man, you're not even trying.

He's referring to the media and society-at-large

My fellow Americans are all totally fucking stupid.
Why do you even browse this political website if you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground?

Friendly reminder Israel is occupying the Syrian golan heights which have proven oil reserves. That's what his is about, fuck dump for shooting 50 million taxpayer dollars at a democratically elected sovereign government to protect his puppet FSA wahhabist also paid for by you the taxpayer.

I'll just leave this here.

>No Obongo with Libya

FPBP

think about killing yourself, dumb memespamming monkey.

Why mad though?

>not "good goy"

fuck off... Russia is actually fighting isis,,, the shitty usa (cancer of mankind) is GIVING MONEY AND WEAPONS to isis... kys yankee faggot with 70 genders

yankee promedio

go and fuck yourself pig-fucker... you piece of shit

Russia and SAA have been mostly fighting in Idlib Homs and Allepo. They have the most border with Isis and the least engagement.

>monkeying around
That's racist.

Unten maille siitä :D

You are the only shill here. Keep sucking dick you fucking cuck.

I love you.
Platonically. Don't look at me like that, Sup Forums

Can somebody explain to me why poison gas is bad but bombs are ok?

I can only think of two reasons and both are dumb.

>poison gas causes a more cruel death

Who gets to decide that being trapped under rubble that slowly rips you apart while having metal splinters stuck inside your dick is less painful than dying from poison gas? I doubt that there are representative studies about this.

>Bombs kill less innocent civillians

A lot of bombs surely will kill more innocent civillians than a little bit of poison gas. So if it's about saving innocent civillians, then introduce a quota of civillians that can be killed in a certain period of time, rather than making certain weapons illegal since it obviously depends how and how often you use them.

GEE I WONDER WHERE ASSAD GOT THOSE CHEMICAL WEAPONS FROM I BET THERE'S NO CHEMICAL WEAPONS MISSING IN ANY BORDERING COUNTRIES

And everyone forgot abou Lybia.
Poor Libya.

Gas is prohibited but on principle I agree with you.
It looks all so hypocritical. Bomb people to shreds is just slightly better and while gas are criminal because of the spread and aspecificy of the target, we witness the whole time the amount of collateral damage (or just what happens when the wrong ethnic group falls in the hands of the wrong militia, moderate beheaders included).

And let's not talk about Israel and white phosphorous.

Shut the fuck up you dumb bitch.

Trump said he wanted to work with Assad and Putin to remove ISIS. Turns out that was a lie.

This is a big deal.

>Syria does something stupid
>Trump BTFO the base where the stupid originated
>Syria and Russia put on defensive and respond with WaPo tier tantrums
>Russia forced to keep Assad from repeating the stupid
>Trump smothers the 'muh russian ties' media circus
>The war itself is hardly affected
>major nations given signalling to prevent stupid in the future

net gain, honestly

White house already responded saying it was a one-off, but I feel you, he was supposed to prevent involvement. They seem to have no intention of doing anything more, but that all depends on if Russia and Assad take the clear message to heart and don't try anything else retarded.

No one "forget" it was buried or distracted from because libruls did that which doesn't fit the narrative.

Peculiar, as just last week the left LOVED Bush

its not about which is better it is about choosing that one is okay (because there is no way to stop any country from using explosives) and one is not (because it gives people the ability to cleanse their countries of desenters without having to rebuild all their shit) ideally both will be off the table but it is still important to strongly distinguish between the two

>for a good reason

this is the most bluepilled post ive ever read

Did they play him like a fiddle?

>Conveniently forgetting Obama and Libya/Syria

Works better if you don't imply it was just a single tweet