Reminder of why Sup Forums support Assad

This is for all the r/the_donald newfags asking "why does Sup Forums support this sandnigger" and are way too simplistic to understand the big picture. So here's the basic gestalt about Assad:

- Secular leader (protect Christian minorities...)
- Directly fight ISIS
- Most of the opposition/rebels against him are islamists (if not all)
- Is a strong leader and keep the arabs in check
- Never attacked the West
- Is against Israel's influence in the area

Removing him would mean:

- Chaos in the region leading to an islamic takeover like in Iraq/Libya.
- More terrorists/immigrants going to our countries
- More Israel/Saudi influence in the area
- Also more dead Americans for Israel

Also reminder that we supported Trump for his actions (build the wall, drain the swamp, no war with Russia/Syria...) and that he does not deserve unconditionnal support but only support because we share the same ideas. Sup Forums puts it's principles before the politicians and that's not a thing to be forgotten.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jlWfoOdifOw
youtube.com/watch?v=qr_ByQH2QY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CAN'T

>strong leader
clear iranian shill

Just like gaddaffi he's a cunt but he acts as a stablising force for the area.

We don't support Asshat
We Never have and never will

Arabs need strong leaders to keep them in check or they chimp out, that's a fact. I don't have to be some "iranian shill" to have that opinion.

Americans acts as they are the police of the World, take care of your country, muricans, China will put you down.

Soon.

MOSSAD

Because Trump is looking forward to being a one term president at best

Please tell me why then. I like arguments

China is a communist hellhole and would implode if they tried to go at war with anyone.

Hes cool
You must be new here

THE ASSAD

If this make you sleep at night...

But every big power, empire, kingdom, etc has it's downfall.

>he doesn't know abot SG
just piss off to plebbit you fucking nigger

>how to spot the r/the_donald / shareblue / ctr / other cancer poster

big empires tend to implode rather than explode...
but im sure you, as an brazilian intelectual, would know bout that

>We Never have
/r/the_cuckold is leaking again

China would implode because the mainland is a third world hellhole and that China industry would not support a full blown total war, especially if they went at war with the US

Amen

please go away

Tell me about the hard times that the USA had when they invaded Iraq.

bump for truth

report his ass.. it's only spam

When did I say that empires explodes? are you dumb? Fritz?

That explains why you lost all the world wars.

This IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

youtu.be/jlWfoOdifOw

Why are you linking to posts made hours ago? I already saw all of this and leftist shills trying to use the situation at their advantage doesn't disprove my point.

Preaching to the choir. Ignore the_fuckwits.

I'm seriously getting tired of the r/the_donald circlejerk bullshit. Even the fucking asians have less hivemind than them.

Only reason that Sup Forums should support Assad is if he takes a stance against Israel. As far as I'm concerned we're against our government and neutral on his.

I am too. You can't disagree about any of Trumps actions otherwise you are labelled a "shill". It's turned into nothing short of a cult.

>Because Trump is looking forward to being a one term president at best

Impeachment could still happen.

China can't even stop their own machinery from turning on them.

The most important thing about

>Trump
>Assad
>Putin

Is their strict adherence to fuhrerprinzip. Never forget that. It's why we love 'em.

Because Assad is minding his own damn business.

While ((they)) are ripping America apart piece by piece

Reminder to sage all replies.

see

>Why are you linking to posts made hours ago?

Good point Rabbi, thanks for the cool post!

So in other words you want to censor all opposition against Trump because of a shill raid last night?

Still not an argument

information compiled on militant gas attack
vid from that thread
youtube.com/watch?v=qr_ByQH2QY0

Alright you fucking faggots, listen up. I'm 'bout to spit some mad redpills.
First of all, Trump did this to rattle his saber. Like, fucking rattle his saber really damn hard. He sent something like sixty missiles to AN EMPTY SYRIAN AIRBASE. And the whole "hardy har he spent muh ninety gorillion dollahs on it" meme is false. Do you really think the government is shitty enough to spend that much money on an airstrike meant only to intimidate? Not only that, but these missiles have shelf lives, they'll decrease in price. It's also been PROVED WITH ACTUAL FUCKING EVIDENCE that gas tanks were destroyed at the bombing. I don't at all see Assad as a bad person, he's the good guy of this whole situation. Trump destroyed gas tanks found there—as they were presumably used by ISIS rebels—dispelled the notion of a Russo-American electoral collusion—Putin has a hard-on for Bashar the Basher—and developed an imposing air against ISIS. He also did this while he was meeting with the President of China, which was a profoundly ballsy move on his part. All three sides in this gestalt are winners. The whole Ivanka fiasco is also a lie, I do believe Ivanka wet herself trying to get Trump to assblast Assad the un-Assblastable, but this gave Trump an idea: a saber-rattle, and a big one, at that. This way, after committing what seems like a massive terrorist attack, he could pin the idea of the airstrike on his kikedaughter, giving her a bad image instead of him.

Nice thread, too bad i missed it.

>t. Turk

For the first time in my life, Donald Trump helped cement a hatred of modern day Israel. Fuck that shithole, never will I support today's Israel again.

kys

There's you boy Trump's alter ego - Sgt Stedenko.

Not only did the lying fat piece of shit invoke God's name before attacking a sovereign country on a falsified premise, he's letting Nikki Haley make Sam Power look like some kind of genius. Huge step down in American morals, intellectual honesty. White trash DC. Donald is the white trash king.

You have to go back.

out, now

come back and i'll find you

Listen to the quadruple quads.

Digits confirm

You saw the light!!!

>undefeated
UNTIL TRUMP CAME AROUND THAT IS

ASSAD

>ETERNALLY

BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

turkroach , Sup Forums SUPPORTS ASSAD THE LION !

his father attacked us
1983 beruit ring a bell?

gtfo

Now where have I seen this comment before

Leave

This. Im more triggered than a fucking sjw at this point

>pol
>supporting a Muslim

It was fun to watch them kill each other, but that was the extent of it.

Fuck off faggot. Been here since /n/, never supported some corrupt tinpot Arab or the gay cult around him.

Just you watch as your precious god emperor goes back on all his promises

I don't support him, I just don't want to be involved in that shithole anymore. Trump totally went back on all of his "America first" rhetoric. There's no reason we should be there.

>Oh look it woke up!

HE didn't betray us when everyone else did

Ok, heres your (you)

bump

okay I'm back

Who are you, a Shia muslim?
Asking for a friend.

You have to go back

Ass hat is a little bitch

As long as he doesnt not use banned chem weapons. He has nothing to worry about from the US. He got hit because he used chem weapons. It was a warning shot and nothing more.

Leader of the most powerful country in the world

yeah, they pretty much made this board unusable

From ironic support for Trump, to liking some of his issues, to memeing him, to being flooded by normies. And now back to reality

Let's hope we see the good old natsoc / libertarian + other right wingers coming back

you're not part of this board

i understand why you're mad though faggots

I'm not Syrian Ahmed. I don't care about nor support any leader of a foreign nation. My loyalty belongs to the Constitution of the United States. Fuck off. And your forced T_D reddit meme is the Milhouse of 2017. Deal with it.

daily reminder that anyone who doesn't support Trump is a libtard and is triggered on the daily just by living in reality

Still here, but posting the same neo-con and globalist-killing pasta of issues over and over again has gotten old.