MAGA... Oops Syria first, then maybe MAGA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
Inhales
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
Inhales
MAGA?
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll3iyvbsRDM
theconcourse.deadspin.com/were-the-only-ones-who-can-stop-this-war-1794110909
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because Drumpf is looking forward to being a one term president at best

Look at how backward things are

>Lefties frothing at the mouth in excitement over war

>Right not wanting to take part

Yet somehow the right are the bad goys.

>Because Drumpf is looking forward to being a one term president at best

THIS I HOPE THIS FUCKER IS IMPEACHED

its a fucked up timeline we're in..

??????????????????????

donald drumpf failing that hard that not even their own want him, only the_deblumkins will defend him

Also a reminder that bots use shor phrases because they arent to inteligent.

Example:
>Praise kek
>drumfkins btfo
>MAGA
>anzu images

>Some how backward

Lefties are actually frothing at the mouth at the idea of the right turning against Trump, even if it means supporting a war

It's like they're the exact same person but with different colored ties and skin

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll3iyvbsRDM

the media was about to cum in their pants with excitement when Trump bombed Syria, did you see Brian Williams?

It's like their key issue at this point.

I am not a bot, but I am a Catalonia Sympathizer.

what's this from

looks like one of the Taken movies

No, they were cheering for Obama to attack Syria and salivating at the mouth over the prospect of Clinton doing it as well.

Good one. Now make another thread saying the wall is called off because he spent all the money on tomahawks.

What has MAGA got to do with Syria anyway?

This.
I swear there is something very wrong with this timeline, all was good few months ago, in personal life and on political scene and all of a sudden everything went to shit.
Even things that were solid and unimaginable to ever go bad did.

I fear the damage of this timeline will carry on to all other timelines we switch so we better do a jump now to minimise the losses.

Why are the lefty shills trying to convince us that we care about Syria when we don't?

what?

How can he make america great again if the tribunals refuse to pass any of his laws?

> Bingo!

(Music starts)

Oh look, a slide thread.
>sage

MAGA = USA
Not MAGA = Israel, Syria

When he had his base he was unimpeachable. His strongest supporters would have revolted.

Now they can have him

>teh jews!
>neo-con!

Sorry sweeties but its OUR WORLD, and you are just living in it~

If we want to bomb you. We will bomb you and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

ta-ta~

this

>far right are now the anti-war side

Obviously next Einstein

Because Assad is evil oppressor of islamists, the lefts strongest ally against white christian males, they would love to see Assad get btfo and save the jihadis, ISIS are freedom fighters to them afterall.

Shit remember the witches who started cursing him a few months back, are they winning?

Leftist here, I don't want a war and I don't think bombing Syria was good. But as the most powerful country we do hold some responsibility to keep dictators like Assad in check if he fucks around and there's undeniable proof of it. He has the right to govern his people the way he wants to, but if he's just straight up murdering people we have to step in as much as I hate us doing it. No one else has the balls to. Everyone looks to us for answers because we're the leaders of the free world whether you like it or not

Build wall!

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

>undeniable proof

Yeah about that...

If they did they cursed not only him but every single of us.
How are your life now?
Mine went to shit so fucking bad its unbelievable.

Trump needs to spread freedom around the world first user. MAGA, if he has time.

someone check if we're still in the Berenstain universe

According to free market capitalism you first need to order something to get it. Nobody asked for freedom or American democracy.

you just don't understand, this is part of making AGA.
we need to make sure secularism never gets a foothold in the middle east.
wait no, I mean, we need that oil pipeline.
wait no, I mean, THINK OF THE CHILDREN. will someone think of the FUCKING CHILDREN?

I dont care if its thays Berenstain or Berniestein or Barnystein, we are in a shit universe plain and simple.

NYT wants to sew disinformation and you make a thread about it? Fuck off

>white supremacists hate that their white president is bombing arabs

I don't get it. We're not allowed to be critical of Trump?

That's because the Jews told them to

>Implying that the American people is defended by overthrowing Assad

Made me reply though.

And by the way, doesn't this headline make "Far-Right" sound super peaceful and sensible...?

Trump knows what is in people's hearts and minds, let freedom ring!

Make Al-Qaida Great Again

....... (Khan Shaykhan is a literal al-Qaida village)

Just popping in to let you guys know that there is a major gaslighting campaign going on in Sup Forums. We right-wingers are thrilled as punch about finally giving America some balls again. Ignore anyone that says otherwise. It's similar to the election shit of "I was for Trump, but now I'm not." . That is all.

I don't get why you lefties always have to be so condescending in the way you talk.

What happened is that the timeline switched back to the default state of WWIII. We thought that by electing Trump instead of Hillary we would avoid this fate but instead we just changed the way it happens not if it happens. Read more comic books, same shit always happens everytime a superhero tries to go back in time to change the past they end up fucking up the future in a new but very similar way.

>doesn't this headline make "Far-Right" sound super peaceful and sensible...?
no see, because in the mind of the easily brainwashed, Syria is now 100% confirmed for and synonymous with children gassing far-right nazis. literally annoda shoah.

so it makes sense that kkk neo-nazis would support assad, right?

No otherwise you affiliated with last nights shill raid, Shareblue and CTR. It's a cult now.

>syrians
>black

Remeber that "refugees" flooding EU are actually from subsaharan Arica.

>D-Don't forget guys, we're thrilled as fuck that Cl... Trump finally takes military action!!

Still a Trump supporter through all this.

He has unimaginable tact. I trust him. He will not let the globalist win.

>White supremacists don't want anymore kike wars in the middle East

>No one asked

Garaunteed right.

He is a fucking globalist.
>Muh 3845949D chess
We'll see.

>He will not let the globalists win
>Bannon's power looks to be waning while (((Kushner's))) is waxing
The man has surrounded himself with globalists

Okay, blue-pilled college girls might be for bombing the hell out of Syria but if you check Youtube-Comments (I love these, when Videos are neutral, they reflect the silent majority so well) nobody believes in Assad's chemical weapons. Many alternative outlets are getting more and more relevant. I think far-right might be getting even more popular.
At least in the U.S..

Oh lord, I knew this would happen. A month ago nobody here would have dared support any mudslime refugee. I'm betting now that we'll be seeing support for Syrian "refugees" jump here from now on. I'm just waiting on some Euros to insist that Syrians are white.

> Where is my safe space

>implying it wasn't a false flag

He's only gone back on ONE of his core campaign promises.

He will still give us the Virtual Border Fence In Places that he promised.
#MAGA

>Far right is anti-war
This timeline is the best

Reminds me of how all throughout the election

>TRUMPF SUPPORTS LOSE HOPE AFTER TRUMP SAID _____

You would think the retarded liberals would learn from failing the first time, but instead they just double the fucking down on the shilling.

Clinton not in jail. No border wall. No Obamacare repeal. No mass illegal immigration. No muslim ban! GODDAMN WE JUST KEEP LOSING! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'd give anything if mods would delete shill threads. You ruined this board. God is great , trump is good and Lefty's will cry.

why is the right angry towards of the idea of killing terrorists?

Strangely my life has been going great the last couple months, other than the world around me going to shit.

Well, with Assad and Russia being bad, you are just going to have to take in more Syrian Refugees to protect them.
A 550% increase is a good start.

They have only hate inside them, finding pleasure only through the suffering of others. They want to make you scared and hurt and confused and this makes them happy because they just hate you regardless of what you say or do.

They're monsters.

At this point, me too. He needs to go as quickly as possible. We cannot survive 3 more years.

Fuck neocon. Trump plays 4D chess.
Also, sage.

What legal justification would he have for jailing Clinton without Double Jeopardy?
The border wall is going ahead as planned. Companies are submitting plans and constructing examples.
Obamacare replacement was fucked up by Ryan, and he said he trusts Rand with redrawing it.
ICE has been working overtime deporting illegals.
We had 2 muslim bans, then he said he'd wait for Gorsuch to get in to appeal it.
Are you trolling? I'm done with him if he escalates further, but don't be a retard.

All I wanted was:

Wall.
Obongo Care gone, but this is a difficult thing to pull off so I'll give him some slack for not being able to repeal it.
Deportation and the enforcement of it, so far so good.
NO SYRIA INVOLVEMENT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

O man, if (((the new york times))) said it, it must be true.

>America first
>Far right

There plenty of his supporters who aren't even right wing.

> OK so he lied about going into Syria, but but even though he said physical wall over and over it's OK to make it a virtual wall now because I choose to believe what he never said.

There wouldn't be refugees if your country wasn't giving millions to """"""""moderate""""""" islamic rebels in an attempt to overthrow Assad.

cucked

>>Lefties frothing at the mouth in excitement over war
Nice alternative facts.

theconcourse.deadspin.com/were-the-only-ones-who-can-stop-this-war-1794110909

Get out of your bubble, drumpftard.

You wouldn't have a refugee problem if you just closed your borders to them.

Its only misguided brown people hating jews and loving putin were supporting him as a strong man who they though they can control turn his back on him.

>pretending pol now believes polls
try harder CTR

> I'm going to cry, I can't stand all the winning Trump is giving me... Oh wait..

It's a divide and conquer strategy

Not sure why this fucking board is imploding over this even if you don't support the attack. I don't support this bullshit over some dead mudslimes in the desert and think we should avoid all actions in the middle east, but if you completely switch flip because of this without even seeing what it leads to then you're a raiding shill faggot. Wish mods would fucking do their jobs because it's all literal shitposting like this post here

>Abdul McShill still reads the New York times

mein nigger

well yes when polls are done by the people like this one and not CNN u dickhead we do believe them

>He is a fucking globalist.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

no they are happy that trump is actually the same ol leftist as obama

I've been on lesbos rescuing actual Syrians, you are an idiot.
Problem is those coming from libia and those who came from the balkans which are fucking negroes and islamists.

Same was for me, for a while at least, all of a sudden my life was great and everyone around me was getting better and it was unusual after decades of suckiness and then, everything fall apart.

Wish you luck dude.