Proud as fuck!

If your not proud as fuck right now to be an American get the fuck back to Canada!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU
youtu.be/T0kcaziP-0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, CIA. Trump's a cuck. The party is over. Space Elevator 2020.

Why should I be proud to have been born an a particular area of the planet and acquire a nationality?

>all these shills with their faggot-tier 9gag memes

just fucking die, you're not changing our opinion

Trump never did and never will do anything wrong.

All you need to do is ask yourself "What would Obama have done."

And we know that Obama would have sat with his thumb up his ass and done nothing. Obviously striking the airbase was the right move because there's no fucking way Obama would have.

>le bomb the secular nationalists keeping radicals at bay

OP started it
trump didn't launch those, he let them be launched
lets see if he blocks congress from funding any more fucking rebels, then I will admire the man.

obama would have done what he did in the past
arm more terrorists and hope they don't turn on america

>Syrian army destroyed $76 million in missiles with $10,000 in concrete
I'm not sure we won that one.

fucking leaf, go POO IN IGLOO

>said he was not going to follow Obongo, like Hillary would
>did exactly what globalists and establishment neocons wanted

time to face reality, cuck. we did our best, but even Trump became their tool. only one true god of cosmic chaos can save us now

>no wall
>no lock her up
>israel is greatest ally
>no mass deportations
>no drain the swamp
>cabinet full of globalists
>intervens in the mid east

lol you fucking idiots will defend everything this retard will do. if he starts another war causing the death of thousands of US soldiers are u still on his side u obese trailer cuck?

RIP MIKE

MUUURICA, FUCK YEAH!!!

t.
conflicted mongrel rape baby

the total cost of those 59 tomahawks is 83.6 mil

half of them missed, you have lost your base

Fuck (((America)))

mfw

> this shit meme for is shit

God.
Really not looking forward to the next year of GEC memes.

GLOBAL
ENGAGEMENT
CENTRE

where are you buying your tomahawks, senpai?
they're like 1.6 mil each today, so that's more along the over 94 mil mark total cost

also
>using expensive precision munitions to fuck up a bunch of flat surfaces
this is slapstick, who was in charge of this fucking mission?

>POO IN IGLOO
I reckon I'll be able to put that one to good use. Thank you kindly.

do you fucking idiots even remember what you supported in november? No wonder the world treats ameritards like cattle these days.

OP is a toddler

Just pancake Syria and claim it as America soil ..

This place is full of fucking children.

No IED's.

No stoploss.

No having to mix w/mud race locals.

How is this sort of warfare not awesome?

Arthur Harris > Bush/Bongo.

CIA memes are even worse

You seem to be forgetting a minor detail about the unique psychology of American exceptionalism. We want to fuck shit up, burn the world to the ground, we just don't want to be thought of as the bad guys while/after we do it.

the literal 50%
fuck off to reddit and suck trumps dick there you half nigger

>bombing people who are fighting ISIS and protecting christians
FUCK YOU

We're workin on it.

is that what you poor bastards are telling yourself to calm down? Seriously?

Retards think like this

you got it, favourite uncle

vah! Gogi pls! most of us remember, some school child just here for le god emperor memes, what can you do

and this thread is toddlercon

wrong

Dude, it's just another day in April over here. People are calmer than usually due to nice weather.

we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

but he already has them

Awe you ain't no fun are ya?

i can understand why a nigger would feel this way

This has got to stop. Do people really think our military was attempting to do some real damage? You'd have to be a complete fucking retard to think we couldn't glass that entire area. If our military were to try to actually do real damage, we'd already be at WW3. If you're not as absolutely fucking stupid as I think you are and you're just trolling then 9/10 bait fuck face.

Loving your country and hating your government is about as patriotic as you can be, so I'm quite fine where I am.

Syria shut down an ISIS attack right after the airstrike.

AMERICA BABY

EVEN WHEN WE DIPLLOMATICALLY BOMB OUR ALLIES THEY WIN

youtube.com/watch?v=vsa1ZvzFgvU

Trump just fell in line with the establishment. Attacking Syria was the endgame all along.

well, obviously it was just a symbolic gesture. it was overly costly and pointless though, although that's not important. what is, is that it will have long term consequences that are all negative with 0 benefit to the West and having taken the first step on the plan that Hillary was supposed to be implementing, it will be that much harder for Trump not to take a second and third, now that the neocons and globalists' appetites were whetted

I really like this picture
It is truly American

have you learned nothing from our Cuckminister?

Pretty sure the last purchase was 1.3 mil each, though it looks like it's now up to 1.9.

A $76 million payout probably would've been enough to get Assad to step down and live a life of luxury in the Bahamas, so it's a pretty shitty return on investment to spend $76 million on a complete whiff just to start a pissing match.
What's next from this business-prodigy-in-chief? Are we gonna run a $10 billion carrier aground in one of their ports to "teach them a lesson?"

This is what it looks like when we intend to fuck shit up.
youtu.be/T0kcaziP-0o