Right.

Jesus no... fuck is wrong with you?

t. Warloving drumpfkins

>Hillary wouldn't have done the same thing
>Therefore it's okay when Trump does it

I'm glad I'm not retarded

Fuck off, fag

t. Commie scum

>Husband dicks around in every southern hole for thirty years.

>Wife can't get the lady balls to kick him to the curb.

Yeah, she would have made a strong, effective leader. Silly halfbreed Brazilians...

Here's the not so subtle difference. She campaigned on said war mongering. He did not. Have a nice night.

I never said it was okay. I'm simply saying we can't get a honest president anymore

Die nigger.

Nigger, she is applauding a possible war in Syria. Are you retarded?

>wish I voted shillary cause of the shit Trump's doing
>Hillary would have done the same shit
>lol so it's okay when trump does it?

lol i was just pretending to be retarded no bully pls

well retards often fail to follow the context of a conversation in order assert their platitudes so you have yet to establish how you are not retarded

samefag

And if america just started a war with syria, that would mean something

Seig

The only way to vote right is to have better candidates. But that will never happen in this country.

People were excited about Trump because it seemed like he was outsider who may finally shake things up, but (((they))) immediately took control of him as well.

Truth.

>voting for shillary is right.

How does it feel having a single digit IQ?

Both she and Trump are terrible.

Jesus that fake bitch

>Wish we could turn back time and voted right

You are a fucking idiot, your improper English is all I will waste my time responding to.

fuck off faggot. as much as a mistake and embarrassment Trump is becoming it doesn't make Hillary any less of one.

if i could turn back time, i would tell Hitler to unite Europe against the USSR and Bolsheviks

Hillary was a fucking war monger.

That hasn't changed.

Pretty much. No matter how you see it, trump is still the lesser evil. On the other side, as corrupt as clinton was, she probably would have pulled an obama anyway and wouldn't do anything at all.

If there's anything I didn't miss at all, it was these obvious shitpost bait threads.
This

Brashill is a shitheap. Sorry to lay facts down on you like this.

Congratulations! David Brock has just deposited 4 shekels into your measly bank account.

you mean giving a chance to bernie instead of shillary

That reminds me of that Radiohead music video.

>op fantasy of a Deep State alternative

Everything about her is fake. Everything. If you think she's human you're delusional.

Vote didn't matter anyways. President is figurehead

WTF is wrong with her???

Hillary wouldn't be any better then what Trump is doing. It's a shame that the three options for candidates with chance were her, aleppo, and the cheetoman.

Kek bait better you fqggot.
ALSO NEWFAGS OR REDDITSHITS SAGE THI SHIT YOU MONGS 30 replies already...............

>the cheetoman
HAHA
GET IT?
BECAUSE HE SPRAY TANS
ECKS DEE YOU GUISE
ECKS DEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously, all that was missing was you calling him Drumpf and thinking it's in any way clever and not beaten to death at all.

But we did vote the right candidate

Looks like were getting the neocon foreign policy either way so why ruin the domestic policies by voting Trump.

Ben's pic is Uber Relevant after Trump's Tomahawk Darts contest

First thing I thought of too.
youtube.com/watch?v=yI2oS2hoL0k

probably be worse actually.

Fake news