What exactly is wrong a one-world government? Isn't that simply the next step in a globalised world?

What exactly is wrong a one-world government? Isn't that simply the next step in a globalised world?

The problem is who is in control of this one-world government.

nothing, as long as its america's government

its a meme like comunism

Live free or die, a one world government is a trading in freedom for security.

not when it's a government made up of a technocratic oligarchy of luciferian psychopaths

it's the evil twin of a united world utopia

The problem is that the perfect Empire to implement this has been defunct for over a thousand years now.

No real representation. You cannot represent 2 opposing cultures and peoples in the same government and keep it stable.

Until we have another alien race to hate. The people of earth will never be united.

The problem with one world government is the same problem as with eugenics. The world is an unpredictable place and if we double down on one ideology/one political system, if there is some change in the environment that we did not foresee then we as a species may go extinct. That's why natural selection tends towards variety.

I would fight a one world government tooth and nail

the proper unit of governance is ethnic/cultural.

>tfw that's what every normie will say

I binge watched that TV show. What a bunch of nonsense. Those kids beat each other up like cartoon characters! And they stand up and don't even care. And their parents are like "uh wud, my kid looks completely beaten up, who cares, right?"

And then the main character kills herself with razor blades over what? Because some dude was mean! Because she got to fuck the captain of the baseball team ... but muh, it was rape, ... but she couldn't even bring herself to say no or struggle or tell him to stop!

Jesus, is there a worse show? I watched it to the end because I felt there must be a point to all of this, that it will all turn out to be murder etc., but NO it ends like shit!

Then I looked it up and it was produced by fucking Selena Gomez. Nuff said. Now delete that pic, OP.

>one-world government
And all the niggers will move to Europe and America

Say that Earth was in contact with aliens. How do the aliens know who to talk with?

The one world government should be like the Sauron vs Middle Earth. The treants come in like fucking bosses, Elves in there throwing shit around, and dwarves smacking faggots heads in with big hammers. Big ass bears coming through one punching the bosses.

The one world government should not be like Sauron controlling a horde of retarded orcs, which is what the Globalists want. You fucking muffkin.

this is a myth

conflict comes down to distribution of resources and scarcity.. deal with this and culture is largely inconsequential

Will never happen. It looks good and works only on paper, because that removes all the complexity of human nature.

This is a myth that denies our animal nature. Rich people don't get less greedy.

Principal component analysis on metadata generated by pol

Trump putin will come out as the main components

Land ships in mar a lago and sochi amd shake hands

It has been prophecised to happen i 2019 by the greatest br medium ever, who evev predicted the day he would die

>just get rid of the scarcity of resources

damn why did nobody ever think of this before

>Perfect empire
>Collapsed
Wow really jogged my noggin

Europeans mixing with niggers will create a mixed race with intelligence somewhere between the 2. Why would you want the future generations to be more stupid?

>conflict comes down to distribution of resources and scarcity
ya i'm sure all the sandniggers killing and raping in europe right now are starving

It's a pretty meme destined to fail much like communism or open world games.

Reality has to be a harsher check than dreams of a utopia and you have to allow reality. 7 billion humans are too unalike to allow global purpose under a "chosen" few.
With that in mind, continuing to push the pretext of a one world order is nothing more than a gilded word for slavery.

This

>culture is largely inconsequential

Hmmmm

Someone should tell all those peaceful immigrants flooding Europe that there's no need to kill people since they'll be getting $50K per year from hereon out.

One world govt is the worst idea ever.

1. Different cultures and races will never agree on rules.
2. If its democratic you would have a worldwide welfare state, all of our money would go to Africa and the ME. (GIBS!)
3. If its tyrannical there would be no escape
4. It offers no advantage unless you have some shitty utopian scheme you want to force on everone...on that note fuck you.

Gas all Jews first then I will consider it.

>One set of laws
>Multiple cultures

what could possibly go wrong?

You need to ride public transportation, live underneath a bridge, and smoke crack. Only then will the Aliens speak to you.

A one world government is about on par as to strapping a human to a table with feeding and shitting tubes inserted for all his life, it would provide 100% safety and perfect nutrition and maximum aging. Oversimplification is why globalism doesn't work.

If you want a globalised world you're a kike or a moron

In fact I'm pretty sure this is why Europe is the shithole it is now. No one there places any value on their culture because they've been taught they've been on the wrong side of history, so when people come in who value their roots and culture and understand that they've historically been opposed to the bulwark that is western culture, Europeans get fucking steamrolled.

This puts the worlds power into a smaller and smaller group of peoples hands. It doesn't end war it just changed the nature of conflict. The only people to truly benefit from globalism is corporations/banks.

This man understands.

This is an idiotic Marxist meme. Ethnocentrism is a human universal. The only reason people still believe this nonsense is that perfectly even distribution of resources among ethnic groups has never been achieved (and never will) so it's unfalsifiable.

What's that white stuff in pepe's hair? Is his hair turning gray?

Seriously 1/3 of humans are arabs or blacks who will simply vote all your property away. How can this possibly appeal to anyone?

The other third is indians and chinease, who will likely do the same, but will also blindly follow the govt regardless of what it does.

The rest after that is between whites...and then mestizos who will vote like blacks.

humanity needs to transcend this nature at some point, stop making excuses for psychopaths

any billionaire still trying to hoard resources and generate wealth should be hung... they can give at least half of it back to humanity if acquiring wealth is what gets them off.. but it's not that, they want power to exercise over others

Cool thanks for the need tips
Will try, I'll report back once I make contact.

Not even america's government is good for the American people, what makes you think they would be for all the others nations ?

it would be a jewish global dictatorship

you really think they would give up monopolies on banking and media?

id rather see nuclear war than see those pedos run the show.

The idea of the UN is fine but it needs to be reformed. Countries like China and Russia that can't participate in good faith shouldn't have veto power.

any dominant culture of the world under a world gov't would make or break it all.. so actually, any virtuous aspects of current cultures would be greatly valued

Every.fucking.day.

Shills...everyday.

lol eat shit EU nigger

your days are numbered

>What exactly is wrong
>next step in a globalised world

You answered your own question.

To elaborate somehwat: having different nations allows people choose. Having a one-world government means that there is one system you can never ever escape.

The bigger the fire the bigger the fool.

1. It can only exist as an ultra-authoritarian shitfest. Won't be pretty with all the owl/bull worshiping satanic fucks who would be pulling the strings.

2. Niggers will immediately migrate to white land and turn it into Africa 2.0

3. Cultural diversity will be lost forever.

This is the most retarded statement I've ever seen posted on this site in over 7 years.

Congratulations

it's actually common sense