en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Nantes_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2015_Île-de-France_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ohio_State_University_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1 Doggo tragically killed because of the grave sins of Leftist Swedistani wimps
>Also only 4 Swedshits deservedly dead
Mixed feelings here

Long story short: Yes.

POO

Snowniggers deserve much, much worse but this is sufficient I guess.

What's with Swedish women being ever so eager to please jihadis?

It doesn't matter how many people are killed, normies will still follow the protocol.

>Terrorist attack happens.
>"It's not Islam. Islam is Peace. The real victims are Muslims."
>Attacker is identified as radical Muslim refugee.
>"It's an isolated incident. Refugees are welcome."
>#Prayfor(city name)
>"This happens every day in their country".
>Crocodile tears from (((politicians)))
>Repeat

Here's the meme potato-nigger

The ones on this board are 9 out of 10 times insufferable faggots
Still don't wish the country any ill will though

Nice one POO.

This. I desire nothing more a massive scale massacre of those self righteous snow niggers. Maybe then they can finally wake up

They want this

Checked.

So the attacker was a "refugee"?
Should all borders be walls?

Yes. Sad but true

I really have no feelings for retarded people that can't understand what is going on with their own country and can't fix the problem and allthough they are my people i really had no emotion for their death's i would say Good riddance but the Sandniggers Did something that i really got pissed of by. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KILL THE FUCKING DOG!! YOU PIECE OF INBRED SHITBAGS!!

yes they did, they are the literal embodiment of cuckoldry and what happens when you go full retard and take in shit tons of guys, who already deem you the worst thing that could have ever happened to this world because huuur duur muh pedo prophet says so, and niggers, without any kind of screening preocedures. If other european nations get lucky, those who have been indoctrinated by ((((them))) will wake the fuck up to this reality when Sweden becomes the first caliphate. Rejoice, as it'll be a hell of a ride watching them getting culturally enriched even further.

>SWEDEN YES!

Enrichment

Nice divide & conquer.

I could post a comeback about how the US is 55% european white, or maybe how you have the biggest prison population in the world but in the end whats the point.

Why cant we put our differences aside and unite against the real enemy instead of sitting here doing nothing while the world and the entire western civilization is flushed down the toilet.

"Look mom i said poo in loo to that indian guy"

>inb4 hurr durr swedecuck

No wtf. They let in immigratings thinking they are just like them normal people not savages. Also they weren't asked if they want immigration goverment just did it on it self. SD(Swedish right wing) are polling really good now lets hope Swedes elect them

Sven, fix your country.
Nobody else will fix it for you.

Not yet

Sweden doesn't exist. The country is a meme.
No way the place is real.

holy shit...WHO ELSE BU SWEDEN?!

have seen pic related in other threads, i don't want to click on it as i simply can't stand doggos getting mistreated by a bunch of bastards....fucking sandniggers, what the fuck do they have against dogs, anyway? do they hate'em because they have the tendency to chase around your goats making it difficult for you to fuck them? geez...

Yes. Trump is doing right by his people by showing these ppl that they are not welcome

No. They got Jew-ed. No one deserves that.

No friendo, that's just the loud leftists on facebook. Normies see it for what it is but they're complacent to act. You need a lot of shit to get them act because frankly, they have too much going on to try to stay afloat.

i can relate i don't care about those people they are just some left winged cucks but the dog has a more valuable life than any of those people that died a dog never does retarded things Leftards does

hey does anyone have the meme of Euro Truck Simulator Scandinavia??

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Antwerp_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Stockholm_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Westminster_attack

11 year old kid died. I dont even know what to say. But the left sure have some blood on their hands

here we go!!

and the enrichment continues...
EUROPE YES!

>tfw even my own cunt is getting culturally enriched by haitian niggers
seriously though, have the dindus become the international refugee? because almighty jesus christ those fuckers are thrown in whatever country certain group of peple can think of

Place your bets here on the next European city to get jihaded

Kopenhagen

>88

this
although paris getting fucked one more time is also a possibility, they are not far from becoming congo 2.0

We all get what we deserve, user.

If doubles Lisbon
if singles Madrid

only racist intolerant countries get attacked -liberals

i have nothing against danes just that i wouldn't find it ironic if they were to bomb the danes too and my reaction like that i would be more sad if a danish person died than a swedish leftist cuck died that i can say without any issue's because danes atleast have some kind of sense

>hundreds dead
>thousands injured
>liberals still dont care

they want to live in paradise where they can remove anything by media and if it's not possible they make it like we can handle this all we have to do is not get divided and bring more helpless rapefugees in

>Madrid
i don't lad, as far as i know dindus and muslims don't stay for long in Spain because they don't get any gibs.

copenhagen

OH MY MAYONAISE!! how fast is he driving?

*know

No. It needs to be bigger and more colorful. Kebabs need to go carmageddon on some progressive fancyass neighborhood to the max before people will wake the fuck up. Until then Swedecucks gonna Swedecuck.

Evil prevails when good men do nothing.

Berlin

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Missed the 2015 paris bataclan and the russia one a 1 week ago and maybe some more, france had a ton of "small happenings" in the last 2-3 years check out

judging by all what has happened up until now, good men have certainly become such a bunch of slackers

Käften Svenne!

They didn't get enough. Don't worry. There will be more visits by Islamic Trucks of Tolerance in the wake of SD's victory next year.

Honestly if i would've had nuclear weapons i would've directly bomber syria and any other sandnigger country and just for fun bomb Africa

>Islamic Trucks of Tolerance
topest kek

*destroys Europe to lease his jewish overlords*

Sweden hate threads Sup Forumss favourite threads

The attack was well deserved

>Did they get what they deserved?
Obviously not.
They really believe they are good to them.
And desu only a muslim would repay them with a truck of peace.
>Did they get what they asked for?
I believe so yes.

They've yet to pay for their historical crimes.

They were and are asking for it

They don't care unless the kid is from the Middle East.
All the normies are supporting the strike on Syria, despite no evidence linking Assad.
Kids are murdered by radical Muslims in Europe in front of everyone, and people defend the refugees that are killing children.
Played like a fiddle by (((media))).

Åhlens, the mall where this took place, has announced that they will re-open their shops with a sale on merchandise hurt by the smoke. There will also be a celebration of unity and diversity, I am paraphrasing. But from reading the announcement I think there will be a lot of "remember how all the muslims are our best friends. Love BBC. We're all happy white cucks! Lets show them pur love"

yes, it was my 3 minutes research.

we cold make a better list to copy/paste at normies.

Brussels

>few maniacs following a crazy cult flips
>wow how terrible lets kill 1/10 or so of european population

Man that was Really good TY

Followed by muzzie dick sucking contests to see who can swallow the most brown semen without gagging.

What better way to virtue signal?

I'm being totally serious. Swedes are imperialist filth who deserve nothing but death and suffering.

Tiocfaidh ar la.

Are (((they))) asking?

"Were" you mean. They have long been a nation of castrati.

"European"
Fuck off Timo

you gotta be Fucking kiddin' me?! Welp what did i expect from Retarded leftist and feminist

Assad is /ourguy/.
Russia and Syria are killing more jihadi scum than anyone at the moment.

Don't forget the hash tag pray for X city and changing your fb photo to that countries flag

I couldn't say it better but i have given up on my country i'm just waiting for it to burn down and hoping that someone actuali nukes this place to the ground or most likely that either the russian's or the americans take over the country and set up a military base in it whole

>now that Trump has been turned
You ready to die for Israel yet americunts?

yes.

It seems i did some uneducated Errors Sorry about that if they are killing muslims they are allies but those who support the influence and diversity are none of my allies they are scum and low-life's that are weak breeds of failures and cunts and most likely need's to be set right by NOT Letting some fucking muslim cuckold them

>imperialist
Boo hoo
>>>/leftypol/

top fucking kek

>SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP THIS WITH BLOOD AND SWEDISH BITS ALL OVER!!
Or just use your autism with paint that could pass too.

most women are mental midgets.

helsinki or gothenburg

>Implying Gbg isn't constantly jihaded.

Amsterdam, digits confirm

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Antwerp_attack

I somehow missed that one

Hamburg plz.

Well:
>"Terrorists want us to be afraid, want us to change our behaviour, want us to not live our lives normally, but that is what we're going to do."
"Terrorists can never defeat Sweden, never," Mr Lofven said.
"We're also determined to continue to be an open society; a democratic society."

No.
Should've been at least 400 dead for all the leftist shit they push.

IN

WE NEED MORE DEAD.
everyone needs to wake the fuck up.
having said this, I wont volounteer

right.

>causing people to jump out of the way

Given that Sup Forums keeps whining about immigrants they get remarkably little in terms of real non 'it's habbenig!' migrant-related problems while they are the king of relative amounts of migrants in their country.

No, I don't think any child deserve this.

they got what they wanted, if you want it and get it you also deserve it, in a sense so yes

rip little girl and doggo

It is a sacrifice for the greater good

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Nantes_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2015_Île-de-France_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_San_Bernardino_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Orlando_nightclub_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ohio_State_University_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Antwerp_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Stockholm_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Westminster_attack

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

There is strong and weak. This child's nation was weak and she got killed. You swedes have no sense of surviving. so you won't survive. simple