Human Progress

>playing banished
>a couple villagers aren't having children
>"what do i have to do to get these two to fuck?"
>Suddenly all of human history makes sense
I'm trying to build a village. We have fields to plow, rocks to move, wood to chop. We need more hands - the life of the village depends on it.

In modern society, we've lost the need. We aren't on the precipice. We can't see, the way early villagers could, the need for more hands. We don't feel the requirement for growth. Having children is a choice. It's about you, and if you're ready.

Imagine one of the villagers in your little town wanting to wait for the right time in her career to have a family. I'd have that bitch tied up in the stocks and raped until she got pregnant.

Our society decays because the problems we face are too abstract and too poorly understand. People don't grasp their role in society. That more is required of them than simply living to maximize their own pleasure and not break any laws. We need to civilize the planet, advance medicine in particular and science in general, colonize space, strengthen culture, and convert the whole universe into a thriving super mind of flourishing sentient creatures.

Gender Studies feminists are actively trying to hold back the human race by demanding adult men expose their dicks in the same bathroom as your young daughter. We have to fight back.

I'm bumping this thread myself.

maybe we just don't need more people, user. 7 billion is a lot

Human progressing and tying up girls in stocks to be raped. Interesting combination.

We need a sustainable growth of good people. Do we need another billion Africans who can't figure out to farm correctly, who will fight each other, and soak up resources while starving to death? No.

Could we add another billion white, educated, working, successful Europeans? Absolutely.

Scientific advances in farming and a sustainable growth rate (3 kids per couple, not 8) will carry us forward for the next two hundred years. By that time space travel should be an option to handle human expansion.

Yes. The well being of humanity is more important than the well being of an individual. If one person doesn't want to further the human race, the human race should penalize that behavior to the extent that others won't want to pursue similar ideas.

You dumb, short-sighted child. We don't need more people for manpower now. We need them to consume.

Fuck your commie utopia.

We don't need more people, dipshit. We need higher quality people. Big difference.

the sick irony of humanity is people have kids when they can't feed them and stop having kids when they can feed them

people used to have 12 kids because half of them would die in childbirth and the other half would die of illness before they were 5, you had to play against the odds of survival since you lived in a shithole and every winter could mean a famine

now adays people don't feel any survival pressure so don't get the urge to replace the current generation since people don't worry about starving to death or dropping dead from the common cold anymore

The only solution to this is to provide mankind with a new world to colonize. We need space travel now.

so?

>>"what do i have to do to get these two to fuck?"
Build more houses retard

you cant self bump

This pic is retarded. The optimal shape for an interplanetary spaceship is spherical since it is the easiest shape to ensure that the center of mass is in the center allowing much more cost effective maneuverability.

Too many shitty humans being born OP. Africa and the Middle East should capitulate to the White Europeans so we could establish education and family/life/work values across the whole of Africa.

But even then, is it possible to educate Africa? Look at African Americans, growing up in the first world, but still they just want to form gangs, steal, and shoot each other.

You went off the deep end in that final sentence, but otherwise it's at least not gibberish.

But most of all there's just a bit too many people, this century is going to see the death of billions.

Kill yourself. I will personally replace you with a white child who is not a sociopath subhuman retard like you.

Human existence is the pursuit of overcoming struggle. It takes many forms- survival at the most basic, but things like the expansion of one's group (exploring new lands or proselytizing strange peoples, for example) and the betterment of one's self(become stronger, smarter, wealthier, etc) apply as well.
When modern comforts make survival trivial, and modern morals condemn higher forms of struggle in the name of "tolerance" and "equality", that instinct is starved and the human creature will create fake struggles; note the SJW movement, where no matter what you give in to, they'll be back tomorrow with some other demand.

your logic is internally consistent. But you've left out from facts about the modern era:
1) low skilled labor is not in demand as it once was as we have machines to do most of it.
2) even moderately skilled labor is being taken over by computers and machines.
3) we have an over abundance of low-mid skilled people.
4) We have a massive number of old people who want all the younger people to pay for them (pension, healthcare, etc), yet the young people can't even pay for their own housing.

>40k
>Not utterly bugfuck retarded.

Dude...just no.

You know what your problem is? You think I have a predefined role in your society. You think I owe society something.

"No". You, and the rest of thr world can fuck off and die in a nuclear hellfire. Fuck you, and fuck everyone but me, my family, and my community.

Basically, yes. Humanity must be forced to act for the collective in order to prosper. If it is not forced, it decays.

>all that regal, unnecessary architecture
>thinks they care about cost effectiveness
>fiction

youre dumb